AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-20, 16:38   Link #181
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Baka-Tsuki just green lit Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha as an official project. It is actually very close to manga, however, it is a step behind.

There are prologue, chapter 1, and chapter 2 translated. With chapter 3 just starting. Light Novel link
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 16:07   Link #182
hamadaanime

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Baka-Tsuki just green lit Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha as an official project. It is actually very close to manga, however, it is a step behind.

There are prologue, chapter 1, and chapter 2 translated. With chapter 3 just starting. Light Novel link
good news
but the translation is too slow
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 16:13   Link #183
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamadaanime View Post
good news
but the translation is too slow
Its close to December, most of the translators at Baka-Tsuki are either college students (which could be having their finals now or in the next coming of weeks) or adults that have jobs. December is the busiest time of year. Also, giving a lot of support such as good discussions about what is already translated would help out a lot.
Old 2013-11-23, 16:56   Link #184
cloud04
Scanlator

you do know this one is being done by prozess
Old 2013-11-23, 19:50   Link #185
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
you do know this one is being done by prozess
Not familiar with that translator. I am only connected with Zzhk, Kadi, Tarmade, Nom@n, and Teh_Ping.
Old 2013-11-23, 19:51   Link #186
Vezon

Quote:
Not familiar with that translator. I am only connected with Zzhk, Kadi, Tarmade, Nom@n, and Teh_Ping.
He's the guy that translates Tsuki Tsuki novel, and a whole bunch of manga. he's basically a god.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 19:53   Link #187
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezonisdead View Post
He's the guy that translates Tsuki Tsuki novel, and a whole bunch of manga. he's basically a god.
and a huge troller XD
Old 2013-11-23, 19:56   Link #188
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Ah, I read that series. That is some good work. Glad to see a top level translator on the project. However, it seems like he has too many projects to do at one time though?
Old 2013-11-23, 19:57   Link #189
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Ah, I read that series. That is some good work. Glad to see a top level translator on the project. However, it seems like he has too many projects to do at one time though?
nope he only does novels now..basically tsuki and shinmai..he pretty much left the manga side..if he does tl..its just time2time barely kind of deal
Old 2013-11-24, 08:29   Link #190
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
nope he only does novels now..basically tsuki and shinmai..he pretty much left the manga side..if he does tl..its just time2time barely kind of deal
still one of the translating gods
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 08:34   Link #191
Flames

Anyone know what happen in Vol.4 of the light novel?
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:24   Link #192
larethian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
still one of the translating gods
I won't call him a god. He's impulsive, quick-tempered, a troll, hard to work with and needs to be humbled. He works best solo. However, I do respect his work though. But nothing more than that. Calling him god can be kind of offending to other translators, especially other equally, if not more, dedicated translators (not me definitely).

Last edited by larethian; 2013-11-24 at 09:35.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:37   Link #193
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Where did you read Tsuki Tsuki novel?
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:40   Link #194
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I won't call him a god. He's impulsive, quick-tempered, a troll, hard to work with and needs to be humbled. He works best solo. However, I do respect his work though. But nothing more than that. Calling him god can be kind of offending to other translators, especially other equally, if not more, dedicated translators (not me definitely).
Don't know much about him, but thanks for the information. However, it is still a translator nevertheless for the project.

If I were to named any translators that I know as God class, it would be Nom@n and Zzhk.
Old 2013-11-24, 09:43   Link #195
Breimoon

never heard of chaos gods? To have true balance in the world, the world needs a little of chaos and not only good/bad gods.
for tsukitsuki novel search for unlimitednovelsfailures
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:50   Link #196
Rin Listviel

Oh already found the Tsuki Tsuki Novel....wah man,i miss a big thing here..>__<"
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:59   Link #197
larethian

Quote:
Don't know much about him, but thanks for the information. However, it is still a translator nevertheless for the project.

If I were to named any translators that I know as God class, it would be Nom@n and Zzhk.
It depends on how one defines 'God class'. Quantity / Speed ? Quality? Dedication? Or one that translates what you want to read?

But if you were to ask me, using a balance of the above except the last criterion , you can add Teh_Ping, js06, Vexed, Dreyakis. There must be others that I must have missed though. And anyone who translates Mahouka, Index, Horizon, Shana, Gatari series could easily do twice or even three or more times as much of other titles.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 18:20   Link #198
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
It depends on how one defines 'God class'. Quantity / Speed ? Quality? Dedication? Or one that translates what you want to read?

But if you were to ask me, using a balance of the above except the last criterion , you can add Teh_Ping, js06, Vexed, Dreyakis. There must be others that I must have missed though. And anyone who translates Mahouka, Index, Horizon, Shana, Gatari series could easily do twice or even three or more times as much of other titles.
Well, I know those names as well. They do classify as God Class, however, I do not know them very well. The only translator I ever had conversations with was the ones I listed.
Old 2013-11-24, 18:29   Link #199
XFire
150% done

Quote:

In PROzess' case, mostly the last one. There were a lot of people who wanted to read Tsuki Tsuki, myself included, and no one else was interested. So he got a lot of hard core fans from that.

As far as speed, he's far above average but not quite at the level of Zzhk or js06 (I don't remember what the others translate, so I can't comment on them)

His quality is pretty high, about the level as the two I mentioned, and he does fix mistakes if he notices them.

He does have his own... personality quirks, but it really isn't much of an issue if you give him the respect due anyone doing a free translation project.
Old 2013-11-24, 21:42   Link #200
whitecloud

Chaos......Elder god of translation then?

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem