AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-11-03, 15:59   Link #641
Rawinder

The Sinanju was only built as a testbed for the full-body psycoframe that would be used in the Unicorn. I don't think it was actually intended to be used for combat; it's certainly not as armed or as powerful as the Sazabi was.
Rawinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 16:51   Link #642
justavisitor

@Kaioshin Sama, jonli, and Rawinder

I think you guys are right...Sinanju is a good suit, but it is the pilot that makes it more terrorizing...

imo Unicorn is not that impressive either...(I am only reading to the point the Sinanju makes the first appearance)...The pilot does not have a say in activating the NT-D mode, and once the mode is on, the pilot can only last 5 min before losing conscious...a bit weird and funny at the same time I would say

I am not bashing the show or the m.s lol...I like they play a lot of homepage to 0079...it's just that sometime those M.S gave me some "???", that's all

I am expecting the most from Delta Plus now, since it looks really similar with Hyaku shiki XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 23:20   Link #643
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

The Unicorn isn't really meant to be a heavy combat model either. It's primary purpose is to show everyone where Laplace's Box is.
Old 2010-11-04, 00:51   Link #644
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
Sinaju is faster than unicorn gundam (unicorn mode). It can also use its maximum power anytime. Unicorn almost becomes redundant after its nt-d mode is over as seen in second episode!
Old 2010-11-04, 07:47   Link #645
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
@Kaioshin Sama, jonli, and Rawinder

I think you guys are right...Sinanju is a good suit, but it is the pilot that makes it more terrorizing...

imo Unicorn is not that impressive either...(I am only reading to the point the Sinanju makes the first appearance)...The pilot does not have a say in activating the NT-D mode, and once the mode is on, the pilot can only last 5 min before losing conscious...a bit weird and funny at the same time I would say
The loss of consciousness is because his body is untrained. Unless it puts a high degree of mental stress on him with all of the psycommu...that is a possibilty.

But I love the beam rifle, it's hella strong, and an I-field in the shield is awesome.
Old 2010-11-04, 09:12   Link #646
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
The Unicorn isn't really meant to be a heavy combat model either. It's primary purpose is to show everyone where Laplace's Box is.
That's another funny part of the story...not to mention it is kind of weird/funny that they would hand a gundam to zeon, but:

Spoiler for spoiler for the future event (just in case):
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 09:24   Link #647
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
I do not know if the OVA explains the logic behind the construction of the Unicorn......
But, as I've said, the Feds gave the go ahead to AE/Viste Foundation under the agreement that they developed a symbol to bury the Zeon Ideology comes UC100.

Cardias Viste show them the blueprints and the Fed like what they see in the combination of Newtype Pilot/Full Psychoframe framework/NT-D system that, in theory will outclass any Newtypes. In other words, something that suits their view that will kill Newtypes and the mystic that Zeon ideology built around them.

Sounds far from what you call something that " isn't really meant to be a heavy combat model"

The La+ system is what Cardias add to the Unicorn for his own agenda later on.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 14:14   Link #648
Kuroi Hadou
Dark Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Sounds far from what you call something that " isn't really meant to be a heavy combat model"

The La+ system is what Cardias add to the Unicorn for his own agenda later on.
That's what I meant to say: Cardias, the man who designed and built it, never intended for it to be used as a weapon of war. Yeah it's a Gundam, and yeah it's freaking powerful, but that seems to have simply been a way for Cardias to both get approval to build it and ensure it couldn't be destroyed so easily.
Old 2010-11-05, 02:18   Link #649
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
does anybody possess exclusive info about sinaju from its mg and hg manuals?
Old 2010-11-06, 12:21   Link #650
Used Can

Quote:
Spoiler for Major spoilers:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-11-07, 21:34   Link #651
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

Hey guys,
notice something about Ep. 2 when it comes to the Kshatriya and the Sinanju. There midsections seem to glow purple and blue respectfully. im wondering if it could be their psycho-frames, since the banshee has a gold version. Can anybody verify if both suits have psycho-frames?

Here are some pics
Spoiler for Spoiler:

O you think they will add more to the other psycho-suits
Old 2010-11-07, 21:48   Link #652
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Sinaju definitely has one, seeing how it was the prototype to the Unicorn. Dunno about the Kshatriya.
Old 2010-11-08, 15:30   Link #653
Rawinder

They both have psycoframes, although I think the purple field that Kshatriya uses to deflect the Unicorn's beam saber is actually an I-field.
Rawinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 15:34   Link #654
Vsin
Aldracity

Kshatriya probably has one seeing as how it somehow blocked a beam saber with its chest. I mean, I'm pretty sure that beam saber didn't miss (start of Ep2, not the Ep1 situations).
Vsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 02:46   Link #655
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

thanks guys, I am hoping to see more of these in the future since Rozen might make an appearance in the series

O! one more question:
Spoiler for Might be a MAJOR spoiler:
Old 2010-11-09, 07:14   Link #656
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocawarde View Post
thanks guys, I am hoping to see more of these in the future since Rozen might make an appearance in the series

O! one more question:
I don't have reliable sources, but I remember that it was stated that Takuya did create the full armor Unicorn. Also something about the colour of the armor being different from the original mode.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 08:31   Link #657
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocawarde View Post

O! one more question:
Spoiler for spoilers:
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-09, 08:52   Link #658
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:
Spoiler:
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote