AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-11, 20:45   Link #1
blacktail fox

i dont see see the reaso whysaauke gets to use sharingan and CS to fight while naruto is told to stop using kyubis chakara because of the danger but looking at things some how someone figured how to use a chakara more sinister than kyubis chakara for a doujutsu (sasukes sharingan) . with two powerful sannins they can come up with away for naruto to use kyubis chakara with little or no side effects through either kinjutsu or medical jutsu who knoes maybe naruto might end up withreal tails with thier own special abilities not kyubiis chakara tails. orochimaru aided sasuke to use the full potential of CS. his chakara might even combine with the fox chakara to some extent while kyubi maintains his red chakara narutos own might change which will not be red or blue but something different. weknow shinobis have gone to various extents to get power exaple all orochimaru and akatsuki members.

i think it is time we saw a unique creature(naruto) come out from among the jinchuruki with an outward human appearance. people say naruto already has big chakara but dont forget that narutos chakara control and any talent he might are been ruined or wasted by the presence of kyubi so u cant ignore kyubi. Even while training he muust have smeone to handle kyubi which also handicaps narutos ability to train and develope on his own without any sensei at this rate sasuke will surely over run naruto just by sharigan alone among his othter potentials so instead of trying to ignore kyubis power there should nbe a way to make use of it continuosly in narutos development because if ignored might do more harm to naruto in future if accidetally released.

i want to hear ur thoughts on how naruto can get to use kyubis chakara and continue improving with it

narutos growth and develpement should be aided by either medical or kinjutsu. almost similar to the way the CS of sasuke was aided by orochimarus drug. yondaime would not have sealed that chakara into naruto if if there was no chance of naruto being able to use it at least without much problem which will of course require special aid to achieve. afterall yondaime had the chakara inside him and must have been aware of the effects. he might have given sarutobi a probable solution to aid naruto when the time came for him to rely on it, only that sarutobi died before he could aid naruto and whatever aid passed to him by yondaime may still be in konoha somewhere.
even with the aid of two talented sannins some useful aid should be found to help naruto with kyubi u can never ignore kyubi eventually naruto might be forced to call for his aid. it will be better to find a lasting solution for naruto with kyubis power for better growth. naruto will not be the first shinobi to go out of the normal way to use power.

i was kind of wandering if u guys can post new jutsus for naruto with his current level of achievement. probably genjutsu may be new sexy genjutsu or a jutsu that willhelp improve his taijutsu movement, reflexes, and speed.

U can also post what type of power u will like to see in kyubilike eyes.i could seethat some how kishi placed some emphasis on those eyes when fighting kakuzu.

U can also talk mabout what sort of techniques u would like to see naruto use with his wind manipulation and also chakara shapes and forms u would like to see him use along side his wind power.

what sort of jutsus do u think kyubinaruto could be capable of?

how would u like genjutsu? with the kyubi eyes or the old fashioned method

what new elements would U like naruto to have? he might be able to achieve a fussion elment like ICE ELEMENT while probably using kyubinaruto chakara and under good guidance by someone who uses fussion element like yamato. who knows naruto might capable of using that special affinity.

i was thinking about the type of weapon naruto could have and i came up with amenonuhoko (heavenly jewlled spear) a mythcal japanese spear worthy rival for kusanagi

i was thinking that since naruto potentially surpassed the chidori'/ raikiri level hemight be aabl to do something on the raikiri/ chidori level using wind which he will (god of thunder). the jutsu will make a sound like thunder when activated whed used on an opponent probably on the chest it will show little damage on the sorface but crushing and cutting every nerve, vain and organ in that region and ripping open the back.

i was hoping u guys can come up with good and deadly deffences u might like to see naruto or narutokyubi come up with.

during naruto and kakuzus battle a lot of emphasis was placed on narutokyubis eyes. naruto might be seeing things differently ormay even posess some ability with his eyes without being aware just like his kage bunshi until kakashi showed naruto kage bunshi potential, he was not aware of it. also when kyubis chakara goes to some parts of narutos body there seem to be great improvemet exaple kyubis chakara on his body speed and strength, when it gets on his blood he acquires strong defence. this is to say tha kyubis chakara might also strengthen and sharpen narutos senses far beyond normal level probably to byakugan /sharinganlevel not with the ability to copy techniques though but something else, only that naruto does not really pay attention to these other parts and also might not be able to control the chakara in these parts of his body to give him the required skill needed to detect and counter attacks effectively.

Exaple in naruto and hakus fight in the beginig when naruto went kyubi mode haku tried attacing naruto from above even without looking naruto detected and avoided it.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-12 at 03:42.
blacktail fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 23:07   Link #2
Mexican Sharingan

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktail fox View Post
i was kind of wandering if u guys can post new jutsus for naruto with his current level of achievement. probably genjutsu may be new sexy genjutsu or a jutsu that willhelp improve his taijutsu movement, reflexes, and speed.

U can also post what type of power u will like to see in kyubilike eyes.i could seethat some how kishi placed some emphasis on those eyes when fighting kakuzu.

U can also talk mabout what sort of techniques u would like to see naruto use with his wind manipulation and also chakara shapes and forms u would like to see him use along side his wind power.

what sort of jutsus do u think kyubinaruto could be capable of?

how would u like genjutsu? with the kyubi eyes or the old fashioned method

what new elements would U like naruto to have? he might be able to achieve a fussion elment like ICE ELEMENT while probably using kyubinaruto chakara and under good guidance by someone who uses fussion element like yamato. who knows naruto might capable of using that special affinity.

i was thinking about the type of weapon naruto could have and i came up with amenonuhoko (heavenly jewlled spear) a mythcal japanese spear worthy rival for kusanagi

i was thinking that since naruto potentially surpassed the chidori'/ raikiri level hemight be aabl to do something on the raikiri/ chidori level using wind which he will (god of thunder). the jutsu will make a sound like thunder when activated whed used on an opponent probably on the chest it will show little damage on the sorface but crushing and cutting every nerve, vain and organ in that region and ripping open the back.

i was hoping u guys can come up with good and deadly deffences u might like to see naruto or narutokyubi come up with.
it would be great if he could do multiple rasengans and control there movements ,like homing missiles.
Mexican Sharingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 23:56   Link #3
BlackShinobi07

I would just like to see him master the regular rasengan, not the FSR, just the regular rasengan. It would be nice to see him stop using those damn clones for everything he does.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-06-12 at 12:01.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 06:22   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Arghh... your post is full of bad spellings it makes it rather hard to read. Or words like ormay "or may" improvemet "improvement" but i dont comment or dont want to comment on your spellings just some advice but as for your questions...

I think the Uzumaki Clan (Naruto & the 4th) may have incredibly a good chakra control. But the fact that the Kyuubi is inside Naruto kind of unbalances that. I believe i read something about Naruto's chakra being special...because the Kyuubi's chakra was more like poison and Naruto can live with it (when Sakura got injured...Yamato said this)

Anyway Naruto is trained by Jiraiya to master the Kyuubi chakra...the other jounins teach him the opposite. While both may be correct i think it's time for Naruto to make choices sooner or later. Either confront the Kyuubi itself....and tame the beast (how he would...would be a suprise....it's gotta be atleast his mind entering the cage) or he needs to "ADJUST" the sealing system that the 4th Hokage made.

Since the seal is already weakening he may need to learn things to strenghten the seal or atleast block any possible threats. Actually since Naruto's own chakra is already sooo huge....i think he holds more then the Sannin and actually doesnt need to use the Kyuubi chakra anymore.

So the Kage Bunshin training will probably slowed down later on...and Naruto wont train with 200 or 1000 clones anymore. Sasuke will probably learn that the CS will be out of the picture aswell....we'll see.
Old 2007-06-12, 06:27   Link #5
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

Naruto's potential growth is away from Kyubi and more into techniques to improve his fighting style which is rather predictable by now. He should first master the wind element and although it pains me to say this he should work more with 'clones' in his training to do so.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 07:26   Link #6
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Hummm, i think Naruto is going to find out he has a hiden Blood Limit on par whit the Sharingan, that would be soo cool
Old 2007-06-12, 08:16   Link #7
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post
Hummm, i think Naruto is going to find out he has a hiden Blood Limit on par whit the Sharingan, that would be soo cool
It would be cool, too bad it will never happen. The sharingan is being made as the ultimate blood limit but hey you can keep on dreaming….
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 10:57   Link #8
Rezard

Since a failed FSR causes a windy explosion, I always thought Naruto would use that knowledge to create a wind explosion jutsu, too bad I was wrong.

As most people, I´d like to see Naruto use more wind based jutsu (he might reverse the FSR or the wind explosion and create a vaacuum) or even frog summoning.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 17:51   Link #9
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author

It has been stated that Naruto was chosen by the Fourth for the seal so no Naruto is not the Fourth. Also the Fourth said to Jirayia to vie the baby Naruto as a hero (Naruto existed at the time) nad not as a contrainer of a monster. Whether or not the Fourth is sealed inside Naruto is debaable but the fight between Orochimaru and Sarutobi (the grave part) suggests the Fourth is d-e-a-d.
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 21:32   Link #10
Icecolduchiha

The other container could have easily been someone else they never showed it. It could have been anyone.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 21:54   Link #11
Monkey D. Luffy

Naruto will master his techniques that he already knows and he will also become better with his wind chakra and hopefuly make some other ninjutsu techniques out of those, not related to Rasengan or any other technique he already knows.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 22:23   Link #12
Zek
Eyebrows...

The deus ex machina that Kishimoto came up with to put non-Kyuubi Naruto on par with super-geniuses like Sasuke is the kage bunshin training. All he has to do is spend a little while doing that and he'll be the strongest ninja in the series.

Of course, once it gets out of hand(if it hasn't already) Kishimoto will need to come up with a way to stop it. Easiest way would be to kill Yamato.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 22:25   Link #13
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek View Post
The deus ex machina that Kishimoto came up with to put non-Kyuubi Naruto on par with super-geniuses like Sasuke is the kage bunshin training.
Has there ever been a non-Kyuubi Naruto?

That is like saying if Sasuke doesn't specifically use his Sharingan eyes, he becomes the non-Uchiha Sasuke.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 22:28   Link #14
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I think the Uzumaki Clan (Naruto & the 4th) may have incredibly a good chakra control.
vhat?

Since when did the 4th's last name become Uzumaki? When was there an Uzumaki clan? When Naruto's mom and dad died, that was it for the Uzumaki's ... save Naruto. Nowhere does it indicate he had relatives, much less a clan.

And where's the proof they hav excellent chakra control? For all we know, 4th could be a chakra hog, but he has tons of it so it wont matter. Catch my drift?

Dont pass your theories off as fact. There is no Uzumaki clan.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 03:48   Link #15
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy

Quote:
KISAME: "perhaps you can fight "HIM" evenly, but i cannot, "HE'S" to strong."

ITACHI: " Yes. If we both fought him, we would both be killed or in a good case, we might kill him but we'd die along with him. Even if we had more men, the result would not change."

KISAME: " his caretaker is a legendary sannin. Konoha's uchiha clan and the mists seven shinobi-gatana seem petty before his name"
This was about the Senin not Naruto
Old 2007-06-13, 04:02   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
vhat?

Since when did the 4th's last name become Uzumaki? When was there an Uzumaki clan? When Naruto's mom and dad died, that was it for the Uzumaki's ... save Naruto. Nowhere does it indicate he had relatives, much less a clan.

And where's the proof they hav excellent chakra control? For all we know, 4th could be a chakra hog, but he has tons of it so it wont matter. Catch my drift?

Dont pass your theories off as fact. There is no Uzumaki clan.
Don't even start to mention words such as "proof" of "facts" since i never said it was a fact....it's something that i assume.
If you read properly you'll see that i wrote "I think ....." And there is a possibility that it may be correct.
Since i believe it is certain that Naruto's bad chakra control comes from the Kyuubi....that's the source to his problem.

Anyway.....well yeah.. i am quite positive that there (WAS/IS) an Uzumaki clan...just when we learned that the Sarutobi was a clan aswell. Since they (Naruto & 4th) resemble eachother way too much they must be related....and thus the 4th's name should be Uzumaki ......
Old 2007-06-13, 09:15   Link #17
MobiuS

Quote:
Don't even start to mention words such as "proof" of "facts" since i never said it was a fact....it's something that i assume.
If you read properly you'll see that i wrote "I think ....." And there is a possibility that it may be correct.
Since i believe it is certain that Naruto's bad chakra control comes from the Kyuubi....that's the source to his problem.
No ... actually that just means he has an excuse. It doesnt mean he has excellent chakra control without Kyuubi, it just means it could be better. How much better? No one knows. And how about the 4th? WHats your reasoning for that one?

Quote:
Anyway.....well yeah.. i am quite positive that there (WAS/IS) an Uzumaki clan...just when we learned that the Sarutobi was a clan aswell. Since they (Naruto & 4th) resemble eachother way too much they must be related....and thus the 4th's name should be Uzumaki ......
Oh so because they have the same hair color they must be related. Im sure there was a Zabuza clan too. And a Tsunade clan. And a Kabuto clan. And a SHizune clan.

In fact, every character has their own clan. Right? Your proof is mildly circumstantial at best. Not even worth a real theory.

And if you read your sentence properly ... you stated Yondaime and Naruto ARE from the same clan, not "possibly" or "you think" they might be from the same clan. You insinuated its possible they have incredible chakra control. And categorically put them in the same clan. Thats false.
Old 2007-06-13, 09:35   Link #18
othafa

Actually, that would be the Momochi clan (which would never exist because Zabuza wasn't even a shinobi until he killed the entire graduating class), and the Yakushi clan (for Kabuto, which did exist...its a konoha medic clan).

Also, thats not "false", its potentially false, but the possibility still exists. Since this is a thread on "potential growth", statements that revolve around possibility are perfectly valid. If you don't like speculation, all you have to do is stay away from threads like this. However, continuously refuting other peoples' speculation by saying that it cannot be proven has no place here. If you had facts that refute speculation, thats a completely different story... But you obviously don't.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 11:45   Link #19
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Actually, that would be the Momochi clan (which would never exist because Zabuza wasn't even a shinobi until he killed the entire graduating class), and the Yakushi clan (for Kabuto, which did exist...its a konoha medic clan).
Actually: Kabuto was adopted. His origins are unknown. But to assume he automatically has a "clan" because he exists in the manga is ridiculous.

Quote:
Also, thats not "false", its potentially false, but the possibility still exists.
Its also possible Kabuto has the ability to destroy the universe by snapping his fingers. Im going to go around passing ridiculous info around, like Pakkun is Kakashi's grandfather's dog. Because
Quote:
thats not "false", its potentially false, but the possibility still exists.
Quote:
Since this is a thread on "potential growth", statements that revolve around possibility are perfectly valid. If you don't like speculation, all you have to do is stay away from threads like this. However, continuously refuting other peoples' speculation by saying that it cannot be proven has no place here. If you had facts that refute speculation, thats a completely different story... But you obviously don't.
I dont have problems with your speculations, or any one elses. But when I point out "assumptions" you base your speculation on ... well thats just not solid legs for a theory. At least base it on provable facts so we can believe it more. Hes trying to tell me:

1.) Naruto and Yondaime are from the same clan
2.) The clan members must have awesome chakra control
3.) Naruto's chakra is special.

Well we know he has no proof for #1, so how is he going to prove #2? Based on more concepts? If you look at the good theories and stuff ... they are based on stuff we've seen with slight interjectures. Not ...

Spoiler for what a stupid theory looks like:

Thats exactly what you did back there. Just base stuff off your assumptions. No proof for anything from the get-go. So dont get all hissy when someone pokes holes in your theory. Just go do some more research and come up with better ones.

PS.

About #3, we know 4th Tail hurts Naruto, so just how special is his chakra then?

Last edited by MobiuS; 2007-06-16 at 23:28.
Old 2007-06-13, 12:04   Link #20
Icecolduchiha

No, listen to the wording, "HIS" caretaker is a legendary sennin Konoha's uchiha clan and the mists seven shinobi-gatana seem petty before "HIS" name... i dont know how you could misunderstand who they are talking about....its naruto...
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote