Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-26, 15:44   Link #81
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The first post of this thread states quite clearly that the discussion is about what Naruto would have become without the Kyubi.
Let's quote te beginning :

Meaning a different chilhood, different physical abilities, to an extent a different personallity and thus different fighting style and jutsu.
I also mentioned these points (namely different jutsu and fighting style) in the post you quoted so you already knew what the debat was about.
Quite this bad habit to quote without paying much attention to what you're reading.
habit as in i did it more often since this is the 1st time pls tell me how it seems to be a habit of mine.

nah i didnt read the first post. since i dont have much time to read everything i started half way thourgh or near the end of the thread. which is why i was talking about without the kyuubi with same conditions otherwise i wouldnt say what i said. Or i would have pointed out in my posts about different circumstances instead i just talk about with or without.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 17:43   Link #82
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Naruto without the Kyuubi ?

A hard working loser with a few strong moves
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:13   Link #83
yangxu

Naruto without Kyuubi = phail.
Time and time again, he borrowed Kyuubi's power to achieve his goal, without it, Naruto's probably died a few times already.
yangxu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 18:25   Link #84
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangxu View Post
Naruto without Kyuubi = phail.
Time and time again, he borrowed Kyuubi's power to achieve his goal, without it, Naruto's probably died a few times already.
i agree some facts i know about naruto's IQ etc is that he plain dumb.

he somehow became chuunnin but ask how/what the chakra system works. Kyuubi doesnt have anythig to do with naruto's IQ or they need to tell that in the story would be a seriously complex thing to explain but if we take his IQ in consideration and how he acts as a ninja even though i have laughed my ass of sometimes. he doenst show anything what we know of ninja's
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 20:47   Link #85
kainwolfe

Location: The very pits of Hell, or in your closet, waiting to assassinate you
'Ello there! First post here, stumbled across this forum in my Google search for what I can't remember now. Anyway, I had to answer this because my answer will be so obvious(maybe a little retarded too, but still)... And I just had to answer this for fun... Someone's probably said this already, but here it is...

Naruto without the Kyuubi is not Naruto. It's "The Boring Life of the Failure Ninja Naruto."
kainwolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 14:42   Link #86
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Naruto without the Kyuubi, and with the 4th as his personal coach would probably be stronger than Sasuke. Especially if we take away Sharingan from Sasuke.

It´s a very hypothetical questions and most of the people writing in here don´t take in any aspects at all. It´s just like reading what I wrote above. It´s pure crap.

I mean, would Naruto be left all alone if he hadn´t gotten the kyuubi sealed inside of him? Perhaps he would have wanted to become something else rather than a Ninja... Selling Ramen perhaps?

You have to look at a bigger picture than just the power Naruto uses and how he uses it, in the real Naruto world. (Or what I should call it.)

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2007-02-27 at 14:55.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 15:37   Link #87
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Hope View Post
Naruto without the Kyuubi, and with the 4th as his personal coach would probably be stronger than Sasuke. Especially if we take away Sharingan from Sasuke.
haha you're funny...insane....but funny...
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 13:06   Link #88
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
haha you're funny...insane....but funny...
Glad I can make people smile.

I personally think itīs hard to tell whether Naruto would be a rotten Ninja or a genious or whatever before itīs sorted out who his parents was/is. We donīt know if theyīre dead, if they had to leave or what fate has befallen them. But when thatīs sorted out, I think if statements like this one is going to be more interesting to discuss.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-28, 14:03   Link #89
Animas

Naruto without kyubi?A bigger failure than he is now
I doubt he would manage to get anywhere if not the healing and chakra of kyubi...yet from the first episode we see that he can learn something if his really wants it yet i doubt there wasnt kyubi involved in that so basically i think he would be toast in not that firefox inside reclaiming the web
Animas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 09:27   Link #90
xcad

how would you know he WILL turn out as a failure.
xcad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 09:34   Link #91
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcad View Post
how would you know he WILL turn out as a failure.
-Exactly, but you see some people refuse to realise that if they take away Kyuubi from Naruto then they are essentially "destroying" the character he is right now and creating a "Naruto" that's a blank slate. It should be like reseting a character or game file in an RPG. But no, instead they claim: "I will take away the Kyuubi and put all his failures together thus here's my point despite the fact that it is no longer the same character".
Old 2007-03-01, 10:11   Link #92
BlackShinobi07

Its true probably true that if naruto didnt have the kyuubi he may have turned out different. However, based on what we already know about him, i believe it safe to assume he would still be stupid, untalented, and lose against guys like Neji, who are obviously far more superior shinobi. The only thing the kyuub caused naruto to suffer from was loneliness, so i dont think if he grew up without the kyuubi he would be dramatically different. He probably wouldnt have played so many pranks, and maybe would have made some nice friends, but that those factors alone couldnt enable him to beat characters like Sasuke, Neji, or even Lee.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-03-01 at 15:54.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 11:59   Link #93
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

• Different history
  • Different drives
  • Different mentality to an extent
  • Different stamina
  • Diferent chakra control
  • Different jutsu

It's difficult to get more different than that.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 12:03   Link #94
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Its true probably true that if naruto didnt have the kyuubi he may have turned out different. However, based on what we already know about him, i believe it safe to assume he would still be stupid, untalented, and lose against guys like Neji, who are obviously far more superior shinobi. The only thing the kyuub caused naruto to suffer from was loneliness, so i dont think if he grew up without the kyuubi he would be dramatically different. He probably wouldnt have played so many pranks, and maybe would have made some nice friends, but that those factors alone could enable him to beat characters like Sasuke, Neji, or even Lee.
-I don't think you really understand what it means for Naruto to not posses the Kyuubi. You would have to turn time backward completely to his birth. Now you have a new-born baby that has taken the breath of life for the first time. Now you have to accomodate every single aspect of his life. Things like these for instance: Who is his father? Who is his mother? Who and what are his cousins, uncles, friends, likes, dislikes, clothes, idols, goals, love interests, teamates and so on. Unless you are dead on for every single point then there's no "safe" assumption when it comes to deciding the fate of a newborn, Kyuubi-less Naruto. You're not the creator after all.
Old 2007-03-01, 13:25   Link #95
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

how do you think Naruto would have progressed as a ninja had he not been sealed with the kyuubi?
An interesting question. We have to look at several things and factor them into the answer.

Narutos Experiences
We are the sum of our experiences. Naruto had a bad childhood because of how the village treated him. However, the mistreatment was a consequence of the kyuubi inside him and the prejudice it ilicited. If he hadnt had the kyuubi within him he wouldve had a better childhood, friends, etc. As a result his personality would've been different.

Enviornment
The kyuubi within him allowed him to do certain jutsu that you cant do otherwise. Such as the kage bunshin which he can do en-mass at any time w/o regard for chakra depletion. Kakashi was made his sensei probably because he was the best suited to keep an eye on him. Again because of the kyuubi. If he had no kyuubi, the higher-ups wouldnt pay him that extra attention. Nor would he be able to do that jutsu.

Which means he would probably be an emotionally stable, so-so ninja with no special or outstanding abilities. He wouldnt be of any particular interest. Just an average Joe. He probably wouldnt be interested in becoming hokage either. Remember, he wants to be hokage because of the complex he developed as a child. He thinks the hokage title will win peoples approval of him.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga

Last edited by Souten no Seigyoku; 2007-03-01 at 13:42.
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-02, 20:50   Link #96
xcad

true, he'll be just an average ninja. nthg special.

anyway, he probably turned out academically challenged because of the surroundings.

i dunno, but imo, with his unruly blonde hair and blue eyes.. i kinda doubt that the older villagers will brush away a boy with the 4th's features....
Old 2007-03-03, 02:14   Link #97
mattuchiha

well if we elminate the whole nine tails part i say naruto would end up being an average ninja like the ones that you always see get killed
mattuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-03, 13:40   Link #98
chord
Banned

Since the Kyubbi uses so much of Naruto's own Chakra, I think he could have been at Hokage Level a lot sooner than expected. I also think that if the fox was never created then he would have had a dad, and a mom. Who knows the 4th Hokage could have been his dad and another ninja his mom.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 12:34   Link #99
Hyuuga Hitomi

Chord has a point. Yondaime could possibly be his dad. If that's the case then he would be training under "the best shinobi Konoha has produced". I doubt he would be weak, but he probably wouldn't have his crazy stamina that he's known for.

If Yondaime isn't his dad, then he'd probably be a so so ninja like everyone else is saying. Of course then the manga would be known as Sasuke or something...
Hyuuga Hitomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 20:17   Link #100
xcad

den naruto would be this unknown genin taking the chuunin exams.

oh yeah, if kyuubi wasnt sealed in naruto, who would get the kyuubi? =/ imagine shikamaru with the kyuubi.