AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-02-17, 10:59   Link #41
Frontier

Well, Hajime is pretty open and honest with Kaori, but at least he can do her the pleasure of a princess carry .

The next illusion is a vision of the past of all the races at peace and at a party on the sea to mark the new relations between everyone after the end of the war...until, of course, the human king (voiced by Joji Nakata?) betrays them all and has them slaughtered on the ship in the name of the God, Ehit. It's not a pretty sight .

Although is there more going on than at first glance? Why would these races have ever put faith in a king that really wanted them all dead? Was he brainwashed somehow? It looks like he was hanging around that angelic woman that Hajime is destined to fight, so maybe she was involved .

Hajime wastes no time when he finds Kaori possessed, unwilling to risk killing Kaori but willing to torture and degrade whatever was in her body to get out rather than straight up killing them and jeopardizing Kaori. Of course in the end Kaori was able to exorcize herself .

With the way their faces were so close to each other, I would've been disappointed if Kaori hadn't stolen a kiss, and she now has a newfound resolve to stick by Hajime and not give up even if she knows she's fighting an uphill battle and wants him all to herself. All that really matters is that she loves Hajime and wants to be with him. And those feelings are rewarded knowing that Hajime views her as someone important to him .

Can't say I'm surprised Kaori faked a leg injury just so Hajime would give her a piggyback ride. She's a perfect fit for this Harem .

A shot in the butt! That is very Tio .

Well, Yue may not like Kaori and thought she'd just give up, but Kaori sticking with it and not caring about Yue being #1 is enough to earn Yue's begrudging respect as a rival .

The person behind this labyrinth was definitely a beauty (not sure who voiced her though) .

Just when you think they're going to clear this labyrinth without having to go through a Boss Battle, the slime monster comes back and consumes them in the sea. But thankfully the return of Leh-san and Hajime throwing a bunch of missiles at it underwater was enough to finally finish it .

The plot is thickening in the kingdom as the students are starting to realize something is going on, and Ai-chan is being held prisoner, and it seems like the church has something planned for Hajime .
Old 2022-02-18, 19:29   Link #42
cyberdemon

Dub was announced by funimation. For the most part it is the same cast from what I have seen. I actually liked the dub of Arifureta
Old 2022-02-24, 10:59   Link #43
Frontier

We start off with a pretty adorable scene of Myu waking up Hajime in bed...and by his and Yue's nakedness it's pretty clear they've been getting busy, and Myu asks the logical question of why she's always finding them naked all the time. And then the conversation pivots to Haime's erect dick and how Hajime wants Myu to have nothing to do with dicks for the rest of her life .

Hajime is struggling with what to do about Myu knowing she's safer with her mother while they can't continue to bring her on their journey, even if it's tough to leave Myu behind .

It would be a waste to be around a land of water and not see the girls in swimsuits, so it was nice to see all of them in very in-character bikini's and with different hairstyles to boot! We even got to see Remia in a bikini !

Remia once again thanks Hajime for all he has done for her daughter and helps him understand that Myu doesn't want to hold Hajime back, and that she's grown a lot over the course of their journey. And Remia definitely seems very appreciative towards her "darling," to the point where I was assuming the same thing as Tio when she seemed to get into the perfect position to give Hajime a blowjob .

Myu is a true girl of culture stealing Shea's top and then just handing it to Hajime, to the point where Shea assumes it's what Hajime was after from the start. And then all the girls start throwing their bikini tops at Hajime. And Tio ends up naked somehow even though Hajime just knocked her into the water .

Myu sheds some tears at having to see her beloved Papa go, but Hajime makes her a promise that he'll see her again and take her back to Japan, and as his daughter she'll go after him herself if she has too. And so Hajime bids a, definitely not final, farewell to his daughter and wif...I mean, Remia .

The intrigue in the kingdom is continuing to brew as the princess runs around incognito, Hiyama and the orchestrator are concocting their own plots, the Demon Lord has declared war for his CG armies, Ai-chan is still locked up, and the knights and officers are barely feeling up to it because of some magical "void" effecting their personalities .

The knight commander is trying to deal with all this, but he gets assassinated by his own brainwashed subordinate and by that piece of trash Hiyama using his own trust of the kids to take him out from behind. I can only hope he put some kind of magical spell on those letters he was writing and it finds its way to Hajime somehow .
Old 2022-02-25, 01:00   Link #44
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
One thing I'll appreciate is that even while the harem keeps on expanding, there's no question that Yue sit on top of the whole thing. Which only seems appropriate with how much happened in the earliest parts of the story. Even with Kaori joining the mix that hierarchy still feels pretty well held together.

The plot outside of the harem hijinks remains solid. Poor teacher remains in jail which is definitely unfortunate. Well kind of sucks that even while Meld was saved early on...it didn't exactly save him long term. That's how it goes when in that kind of position and being a pretty good guy. Easy for people he should be able to trust to take him out.
Old 2022-02-28, 10:49   Link #45
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-15 at 15:07.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-28, 14:35   Link #46
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Yue and Kaori looking good! And some girl on girl action .
Old 2022-03-03, 11:00   Link #47
Frontier

It was nice to see Shizuku and the girls in their sleepwear, even if they're all still worried about all the shady stuff going on in the kingdom .

Meld isn't the vice-captain for nothing. He deftly uses his magic and phyiscal ability to knock around his would-be assassins and escapes when he gets surrounded by brainwashed guards. It really seems like he might have a chance up until Rina Sato's angel, whom we now know as Noint, arrives to finish him off. It sucks for Meld, but at least he's self-aware enough to know that their being Hajime's enemies means they'll end up tussling sooner rather than later, and that he can possibly be avenged .

Looks like the person behind the conspiracy...is a girl? I know they're using "Boku" but that hairstyle looks kind of feminine...

I guess it shows how Hajime's grown that Kaori didn't even need to plead that hard with him to save the caravan from those bandits, he immediately drove straight for them and killed them all with impunity. He's growing, but in a very Hajime-like way .

And wouldn't you know it, the caravan was being protected by the runaway princess who finally reunites with Hajime and Kaori. And Hajime, hilariously, has no idea who she is. Was the princess even in season 1? I don't think so. That kind of makes it doubly hilarious .

Glad Lily lead with Ai-chan being kidnapped to get Hajime involved, giving him a personal reason to want to head back to the kingdom, although the way he worded how he would likely have to deal with the deeper problem in the kingdom if it got in his way of saying Ai-chan sounded like Hajime's way of saying he would probably help her .

I love how the girls in Hajime's Harem get turned on by his sadistic glee. Well, Kaori's the only one who didn't comment on it, but I like to believe on some level it got her a little aroused as well .

Look at Ai-chan thinking about the dashing gentleman who stole her first kiss and then shows up none too soon to break her out of jail, and all the while she's thinking he's being romantically forward with her and she has no idea how to handle that. Think clean thoughts, sensei .

I'm glad Ai-chan has come around on Hajime's execution of Shimizu and accepted why he did it, even if it still weighs on her, and was able to thank him for it. It was a sweet moment between the two .

Just when you think the demons attacking the kingdom gives Hajime and Ai-chan the perfect chance to escape, Noint shows up to eliminate the Irregular and wastes no time vaporizing the church. It's been building up to this since the first episode, so it looks like it's finally time for Hajime vs. Noint .
Old 2022-03-04, 03:10   Link #48
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Meld isn't the vice-captain for nothing.
Correction

Meld is the "Knight Commander".

The guy he was talking to before and ended up fighting is the Vice-Commander (aka., "Jose").

"Captain" is the guy named "David Zahler" who was with Aiko, and was the who got shot with a Rubber-bullet by Hajime, when he was being racist to Shea back in Season 1.

Quote:
And Hajime, hilariously, has no idea who she is. Was the princess even in season 1? I don't think so. That kind of makes it doubly hilarious .
No, she didn't appear in Season 1.
Even in the Novel, she gets focus a lot late (made a small one-line intro cameo in v01, and then didn't appear again until v04 only at the one moment when she notices Aiko's kidnapping), because her interaction was mostly limited to the core members (aka., Kouki and his group, with Shizuku & Kaori being her BF's).
And before Hajime's fall, her contact was even less (post-fall, she started to interact more, as a mean to provide emotional support). Which is why Hajime doesn't remember her, because he didn't talk or interact with her much.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2022-03-04 at 03:48.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-04, 04:23   Link #49
darkofficer
just a devil

So they kept aiko's cell clean. That's a shame

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-04, 10:20   Link #50
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
So they kept aiko's cell clean. That's a shame
I'm going to guess it was a lot worse in the Light Novel. Not that it looked like a comfy abode one way or another .
Old 2022-03-10, 11:06   Link #51
Frontier

Noint looks truly radiant and divine, befitting an angel, but it's too bad she's trying to kill Hajime...not that he cares, she's just another enemy and pawn of a rotten God that he feels free to diss .

I love how they realize that Freid and the Demon Army are there and Yue and Shea split off from the princess and Kaori to go fight him out of revenge for him hurting Hajime. They basically bail on Kaori and the princess trying to find Shizuku and the others and treat it like a "small thing" because all they care about is revenge. Harem priorities .

Freid might have expected to fight Hajime again, but I don't think he expected to have his army held off an annihilated by two girls who are as fearsome and dangerous as they are cute, but it's all the more satisfying to watch .

Shea gets split off from Yue and gets stuck with Cattleleya's (the demon girl from the end of season 1) betrothed, and while he's spouting off his indignation that he killed her and that she didn't deserve it...Shea just doesn't care. The lady had her chance to cut and run when Hajime asked her to, but she didn't, and Shea's not going to waste any time reflecting on that or caring about the life of some girl she killed. Shea can be utterly cold and savage when she wants to be .

Shea really gets to let loose, turning her hammer into a ball and chain and smacking around dragon riders and then finally finishing the dude off, all with a smile on her face. Her recovery magic helped too .

I didn't expect a turtle that absorbs lightning but there you go, not that it matters to Yue because she just basically unleashes all the elements as dragons to annihilate Freid's army .

Well, to Freid's credit, he's able to do some damage to Yue with the God's Magic and gut her with his dragon...but Yue just uses that as an opportunity to remind him of the wound Hajime gave him and get such a sadistic smirk on her face. Not that it stops Freid from running to live and fight another day, but I guess they're saving his end for Hajime .

I love how Hajime's funnels now have a shield function because of course they would have to at some point .

Why is Noint wasting time fighting Hajime instead of defending the kingdom from the demons? Well, to Ehit, it doesn't really matter whether it's humans or demons as long as they suit his whims, so he's not going to lift a finger to help. And while it would be simpler to just send Hajime back to Japan, he and his party have become powerful enough to be a threat so now they have to be eliminated. So yeah, the Liberators really knew what they were talking about when it comes to how bad this God is .

Hajime leaves Ai-chan with Tio, giving him the freedom to properly take on Noint. Time for the real fight to begin .
Old 2022-03-17, 11:02   Link #52
Frontier

Well, you have to admire that Ai-chan, despite being a very kind and non-violent person, is willing to go as far as she can to assist Tio and help Hajime. Sometimes ideals aren't enough, you need the commitment to do what needs to be done to stop something bad from happening. And Ai-chan's actually got the magic ability to back that up .

Hajime vs Noint! She probably is the toughest threat Hajime has faced at this point with her shields and teleportation, she isn't God's Apostle for nothing, but eventually Hajime is able to wear her down and skewer her with his Fang, and she's left cursing the Irregular who managed to defeat her .

Poor Ai-chan. She just wanted to help Tio break through the barrier into the church, only she boosted her flames so much that they basically blew the whole church up and killed a lot of people. It even took her a few minutes to realized what she'd actually done. At least Hajime was kind enough to comfort her in her grief over realizing what she'd done .

I had honestly almost forgotten they were also there to complete the next labyrinth, but this was surprisingly simple because they'd already accomplished all the presets for completion and were just guided by the spirit of the Liberator. I guess it seems like the easiest Labyrinth only because of all the stuff Hajime had been through to get to this point .

No surprise Shizuku sleeps with her sword right next to her. Kind of funny that the girls are more on-top of the danger than the Hero, Kouki, but what else is new ?

Man, if only Kaori and the princess had made it to the kids before the maid did .

So the kids, unaware that everyone in the castle is basically brainwashed, think they're walking into a rallying of forces against the demon army (setting aside that Hajime's party is already doing it) only for it to turn into a trap. I thought the knights were all straight up massacring them, but it seemed like they avoided killing them outright for whatever reason. Are they planning to use the kids as a living sacrifice of some sort? At least there's still a chance for saving them .

I guess it goes to show that Shizuku was considered the biggest threat that A. she manages to avoid getting flashed because she was wary enough that something was off, B. had to get manipulated by using a maid Shizuku seems close too (that I don't recall ever seeing before) to stab her, and C. had to get handcuffed because she's just that dangerous (unless they're cuffing all of the kids and we only saw Shizuku) .

I thought it was suspicious when bob-cut glasses girl started talking like she knew exactly what the kids needed to do and immediately herded the group towards the knights...and it turns out she's the conspirator working with Hiyama the whole time. What is Eris' endgame here? What is she after? Where's Hiyama? Either way, it looks like behind that passive, cute, face lies one psycho and sadist of a woman .
Old 2022-03-17, 16:15   Link #53
cyberdemon

Quote:
I had honestly almost forgotten they were also there to complete the next labyrinth, but this was surprisingly simple because they'd already accomplished all the presets for completion and were just guided by the spirit of the Liberator. I guess it seems like the easiest Labyrinth only because of all the stuff Hajime had been through to get to this point .
Considering that the Orcus dungeon was supposed to be finished last, all others are trivial lol. I’d wager the Barnes labyrinth was a mid to late tier dungeon based on the conditions. Though there is a trial for those who fail to meet the conditions. Hajime just managed to find a skip dungeon feature by accident. Lol

The maid is minor even in the light novel. Each of the students was assigned a personal maid. She just happened to be assigned to Shizuku.
Old 2022-03-17, 17:22   Link #54
Huh...?

Quote:
I guess it goes to show that Shizuku was considered the biggest threat that A. she manages to avoid getting flashed because she was wary enough that something was off, B. had to get manipulated by using a maid Shizuku seems close too (that I don't recall ever seeing before) to stab her, and C. had to get handcuffed because she's just that dangerous (unless they're cuffing all of the kids and we only saw Shizuku) .
Shizuku is shown to be more of a threat in the Novel, because not only was she the only one who had managed to avoid getting blinded by the surprise flash-bang attack, but she also counters an incoming attack on her while being under the effect of the flash-bang (even if she didn't get blinded, it is still hard to move around with that much light around).

As for the Maid, well if i remember right, she had appeared Twice in the Anime until now. Once during Season 1 (don't currently remember which episode), and the other during Season 2 Episode 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I’d wager the Barnes labyrinth was a mid to late tier dungeon based on the conditions. Though there is a trial for those who fail to meet the conditions. Hajime just managed to find a skip dungeon feature by accident. Lol
There is also the fact that, each of the Trials in the Labyrinth reflects the character & nature of the person which the Labyrinth belonged to.

Here, this Laus guy is an "understanding-type" Character, because he had specified 2 options to clear his Trial (none of the others had done that), and that being either the,
- regular method of challenging the Trial of the Labyrinth, or
- clear a certain condition (that being, not believing the God of that World and killing someone closely related to the God).

The reason i said he is an "understanding-type" Character, is because he believed that if someone has already acted to fight the God by the time they challenge his Labyrinth (which is likely to happen, considering the requirement of clearing 2 Labyrinths, as that would make it more likely for the person to learn about the God and interact in someway to people related to God), then there really isn't a need for them to take the Trial (i mean, why waste time on something which is already done and understood).

Old 2022-03-17, 17:29   Link #55
cyberdemon

The haltina labyrinth also had conditions, 3 marks of completion and restoration magic which the anime skipped over. I imagine the great orcus labyrinth, the one hajime actually did and not the warm up the other students did, likely required 6 proof of completion since it was confirmed to be intended to be completed last.
Old 2022-03-18, 03:44   Link #56
Huh...?

Quote:
The haltina labyrinth also had conditions, 3 marks of completion and restoration magic which the anime skipped over.
No, the Anime didn't skip over that requirement plot of the Haltina Labyrinth. They showed it in Episode 6.
And it's 4 Marks + Restoration Magic, not 3.

Old 2022-03-18, 10:23   Link #57
Frontier

Quote:
The maid is minor even in the light novel. Each of the students was assigned a personal maid. She just happened to be assigned to Shizuku.
I wish they had kind of established that better then...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Shizuku is shown to be more of a threat in the Novel, because not only was she the only one who had managed to avoid getting blinded by the surprise flash-bang attack, but she also counters an incoming attack on her while being under the effect of the flash-bang (even if she didn't get blinded, it is still hard to move around with that much light around).
I kind of wish we had gotten to see that...but one way or another, Shizuku is awesome .
Old 2022-03-24, 12:58   Link #58
Frontier

I don't think Kouki expected to get cuffed, collared, or to be the prime motivation for the Eri wanting to kill everybody...not to mention her kissing him, with tongue. And a poison kiss, to boot .

Eri is really messed up. She basically hated everyone and saw them as keeping Kouki away from her, and planned to basically murder everyone (including Kouki) so she could have him to herself. And all those people we thought were brainwashed were actually reanimated corpses she used necromancy magic on .

Poor Suzu. Her best friend was just using her the whole time .

Just when things are at their direst and Shizuku is about to die, Kaori swoops in and puts a stop to it! At least up until Hiyama, who in his irrational obsession thinks that running her through with a blade somehow means he "wins" her over Hajime, shows up. But not even that stops Kaori from healing everybody and continuing to try and cast magic, but it doesn't end well for her .

To the kids' credit, they rally pretty well once free of their shackles, and even goody two shoes Kouki looks like he's ready to kill Eri and Hiyama...but then a reanimated Meld shows up and Kouki's too emotionally distraught to fight him .

But it does set the stage for Hajime's grand entrance and to put Hiyama down. It goes to show how much Kaori means to Hajime that he really took it personally when they hurt her .

I love how Hiyama is so obsessed with Hajime but Hajime barely has time for him and just beats him up and tosses him to get eaten by Demons .

Meld had enough consciousness left to talk to Hajime, and Hajime respected him enough to finally give him peace...

I love how Freid is so confident that they don't have a chance with a demon army at his beck and call and then Hajime straight up annihilates them with an orbital laser beam .

Freid keeps showing up and running away, which I guess is how he keeps surviving, although at least this time he has Eri in tow. So I guess our two villains have teamed-up

Shizuku is distraught at the thought of losing Kaori, but Hajime is able to comfort her with the confidence that they will save her. At least her spirit is still in her body, but I wonder what the plan is .

Last edited by Frontier; 2022-03-24 at 18:49.
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-24, 15:00   Link #59
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

On one hand I kinda felt sorry for everyone who got .. undeadded by one of the students, but on the other hand we all know that everyone in that city considered Hajime as a heretic so in the end it kinda balances out I think?

I mean sooner or later they would've been manipulated to fight Hajime's party, either by the king through that angel/robot from last week or through Eri by turning everyone into the undead.

And why am I supposed to care about Kaori's condition right now? It's been established that she's the least important and least powerful in the party, and she isn't and won't be the main girl ever, and she's the least interesting out of the bunch considering how the series hasn't really focused on her backstory apart from being the popular girl of their class.

The series would've had a better ending if Hajime had pulled that trigger right before that demon swooped in and took Eri but I guess they need to save that villain for later.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-03-24, 18:01   Link #60
Tuor

First of all:

'But not even that stops Hajime from healing everybody and continuing to try and cast magic, but it doesn't end well for her.'

I'm pretty sure you meant Kaori, not Hajime.

Second of all: Kaori is dead. She's not "hurt". She's been killed. However, some of them have (just recently) learned Soul Magic and were able to use it to bind her soul to her body, but that isn't the same as bringing her back to life. They might be able to do something more going forward, which is what they left to try to do, but as of right now, Kaori is definitely dead.

Third, douche "hero" Kouki *still* lacks the spine to do what needs to be done. He had the chance to put Meld out of his misery but couldn't follow through, and *then* the poison took affect and he was no longer able to do so. Hijime, by contrast, showed how it was done.

Also, it's pretty clear that Demon King guy and Eri were working together, or at least were in communication with one another in preparing this attack. I kind of hoped that Eri would get her just deserts, but at least Hiyama got what was coming to him, and technically Hijime didn't kill him, heh.

A pretty good episode all told. The next one will, of course, wrap up the season and we'll see how things turn out for Kaori, as well as the others.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote