Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2021-05-11, 18:16   Link #81
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
You think Anne's power is the ability to see through lies and deception? She was also able to tell that Ironside is lying. It was in the beginning of Chapter 14 as well.
It was pretty much spelled out in the chapter. It's a very useful ability, but not one meant for fighting.
Old 2021-05-12, 02:46   Link #82
WingedAccelerator

In before it's Galand's Truth Commandment.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-12, 07:00   Link #83
marvelB

^If that were the case, wouldn't Ironside and her own father be stone statues already?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-12, 07:36   Link #84
WingedAccelerator

The Truth was stated by Nakaba to be only working if the affected people know they are lying. While it's a reach on my part, and obviously it was a joke, if the affected truly believes what they are saying to be the right in a situation like An's father most likely protecting her, or they are natural liars without any guilt like Ironside, they could be unaffacted. Then again Merlin also tried protecting by lying, and failed.

By the way, I like the Deathpierce theories, even that floating Chaos meeting place for the knights looks like a tower from Edingburgh (Based on Vampires of Edinburgh), where he supposedly has his human kingdom. So if the culprit is Deathpierce, how did he get Chaos? Another bothersome thing is that they are still going to Camelot, and Sin not even once said that the Arthur comments are obviously false from the knights. I would imagine he is working for him if Deathpierce is the culprit, but he said Ironside and the knights are in Camelot serving a certain evil king, panel made to look like Arthur. So it doesn't add up.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-18, 12:35   Link #85
marvelB

New chapter time:

Spoiler for 16:

BTW, I think I mentioned a while back that there would be a new NNT data book releasing soon, yes? Well, it recently came out, and it features an interview where Suzuki discusses the links between NNT and this series. He even touches upon King and Diane's children at one point! As translated by FKS at MH:

Quote:
Q: What has become of King and Diane who returned to the Fairy World? Will they be depicted later in MnY...?
A: I think so. Because there will be developments that lead me to draw not just King and the others' countries but every country. Every SDS member, minus Escanor, will appear there in some sort of form.
Q: Is that so?
A: However they won't appear this early yet (laughs). I plan to bring King and Diane's kid in the story. Actually, in Arthurian mythology, there are siblings that make you wonder "how many there are?" but I plan on revising that. But I think it's alright to have characters with plenty of children.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
^Hmm, so it looks like the fairy/giant couple may have more than one child, eh....?
Old 2021-05-19, 07:35   Link #86
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Father and son were finally reunited. I guess the reason Ironside wants to activate the coffin of darkness is to seal Meliodas away? Since he should be the only demon in Britannia, and he's obviously a big threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
^Hmm, so it looks like the fairy/giant couple may have more than one child, eh....?
They made a football team
Old 2021-05-20, 12:35   Link #87
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
The Truth was stated by Nakaba to be only working if the affected people know they are lying. While it's a reach on my part, and obviously it was a joke, if the affected truly believes what they are saying to be the right in a situation like An's father most likely protecting her, or they are natural liars without any guilt like Ironside, they could be unaffacted. Then again Merlin also tried protecting by lying, and failed.

By the way, I like the Deathpierce theories, even that floating Chaos meeting place for the knights looks like a tower from Edingburgh (Based on Vampires of Edinburgh), where he supposedly has his human kingdom. So if the culprit is Deathpierce, how did he get Chaos? Another bothersome thing is that they are still going to Camelot, and Sin not even once said that the Arthur comments are obviously false from the knights. I would imagine he is working for him if Deathpierce is the culprit, but he said Ironside and the knights are in Camelot serving a certain evil king, panel made to look like Arthur. So it doesn't add up.
I think either Arthur was corrupted by Chaos and is also working with Deathpierce, or Arthur doesn't know anything and is being manipulated by Deathpierce. Either way, the king is still Arthur. He's the King of Chaos, after all. I don't think it could be anyone else.

@marvelB: Thanks for the spoiler and the info from the new databook.

Should've known the Coffin would get completed.

Now hopefully they managed to fix this whole mess and stop Ironside from succeeding in whatever it is he wants to do. Especially if Kanon's right and he wants to seal away Meliodas. And I guess Donnie doesn't know that Liones is ruled by a goddess and a demon?
Old 2021-05-20, 18:16   Link #88
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I think Ironside will actually succeed, and that bringing his father back will be Tristan's main motive to join up with Percival.
Old 2021-05-20, 19:17   Link #89
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Father and son were finally reunited. I guess the reason Ironside wants to activate the coffin of darkness is to seal Meliodas away? Since he should be the only demon in Britannia, and he's obviously a big threat.

They made a football team
It seems more likely to me that he wants to use it to seal his son and the other horsemen as they show up. I could see Mel getting sealed in Tristans place to protect his son leading to Tristan joining Percy to free him.
Old 2021-05-21, 08:51   Link #90
marvelB

Come to think of it, if Percy's group decides to steal one of the coffin pieces, I wonder if they'll go for the Chaos dragon? In case anyone forgot, it used to be the hilt of that broken sword Mel used early in NNT.... before it was stolen and used to unseal the demon clan from the coffin. Perhaps the hilt could be fitted with a new blade, then returned to its original owner (or given to Tristan, which I guess is more likely) after 16 years....?
Old 2021-05-21, 14:51   Link #91
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@cyberdemon: If the Coffin is meant to be used to seal away demons, could it really be used to seal humans away? I guess if they can use humans as a sacrifice to activate it in place of goddesses, then this might work too?

@marbelB: Interesting idea. I'd actually like to see either Meliodas get that sword back or his son inheriting it.
Old 2021-05-23, 18:09   Link #92
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@cyberdemon: If the Coffin is meant to be used to seal away demons, could it really be used to seal humans away? I guess if they can use humans as a sacrifice to activate it in place of goddesses, then this might work too?

@marbelB: Interesting idea. I'd actually like to see either Meliodas get that sword back or his son inheriting it.
All it is actually known for is from sealing away the demon race. That doesn’t mean it can’t seal other races. Just that it’s only known use was for that
Old 2021-05-25, 11:25   Link #93
marvelB

Next chapter!

Spoiler for 17:
Old 2021-05-25, 18:37   Link #94
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So Sin really is hiding something (I don't think he's lying about everything he's told them--there are probably some lies mixed in, though).
Old 2021-05-26, 16:22   Link #95
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm very curious to see how Sin is going to stop these monsters.
Old 2021-05-28, 12:26   Link #96
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yes, same here. But I also want to see how Anne will react when she learns that Ironside is Percival's father. She did say that his son must be as bad as he is.

And I'm also looking forward to learning what he's hiding from them or lying to them about. Maybe him being Ban is included.
Old 2021-06-01, 11:01   Link #97
marvelB

In the latest chapter:

Spoiler for 18:
Old 2021-06-01, 12:43   Link #98
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoiler.

Spoiler for 18:
Old 2021-06-01, 18:04   Link #99
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 18:
Old 2021-06-02, 12:54   Link #100
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, she did pretty well against him.

And then we have Percy who said he'll pin him down even though he can't do anything to him. I really hope he gets stronger soon.