AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-21, 06:11   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Anime-only] Shippuden Episode 110 Discussion

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 12:50   Link #2
zaxthezax

Overall boring episode. Much useless talk, action scenes of last week were more exciting. Skipped partially. Wtf, the gayguy is sticking his... things into the bodys of the other villains and... cmon.. more can't they show it more offensive?
Omake was best.
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 14:05   Link #3
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Alright I'm starting to get angry. Each episode of this filler ends with a cliffhanger...that makes me want to watch the next one.

And the next episode starts with no where near the momentum that hte previous episode ended with.

This whole filler has killed my faith in the show...at least the manga is still good.
Old 2009-05-21, 20:01   Link #4
lotus_lee

Yep, pretty crap episode too imo, dragging on and on. The 3 guys were disappointing, although it seems there will be one more transformation, like a full Curse Seal Level 2, before they are done with.

Not sure about this bit because it's filler after all, but nevertheless I'll mark as spoiler:
Spoiler:
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-21, 21:10   Link #5
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I should have seen that coming. But I didn't. Kabuto is ever the master of disguise. He's probably one of the few characters in Naruto that actually acts like a ninja.
Old 2009-05-21, 22:25   Link #6
Fran~
floating away...

ahahaha... Omake is a win again!!!... "If you all insist... "
Old 2009-05-21, 22:49   Link #7
sayde

I thought Kakashi's fight had some solid animation going for it, and was perhaps the best part about the episode. That's about it.

btw, this episode reminded me of just how much I'd love to see a match between between Shino and Shikamaru.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 16:57   Link #8
neshru

Pretty decent episode, for this arc's standards at least. Kabuto disguised as Rinji was an interesting twist, even though we have still to see what was the point of it.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-22, 18:01   Link #9
Supermutant

Ha! Kabuto is great. If there's no point, at least it will be funny.
Supermutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 00:27   Link #10
qwertyuiopz

its like one babystep at a time....deidara and tobi getting to the lake will probaby take 2 episodes...talk for one episode...and flashback scene for another, etc.

GEEZ
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 01:02   Link #11
hamstar
just passing by

kabuto: if you get in my way ill kill you
naruto: Havent I kicked your ass enough times?
Old 2009-05-23, 01:14   Link #12
Blaine

Isnt this filler supposed to end on episode 112? I hope it does.
Old 2009-05-23, 11:10   Link #13
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

^ amen, it needs go back to the main story line.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 13:43   Link #14
zaxthezax

You can find episode summaries up to episode 112 on the interwebs. It's a big let down what they plan.
Old 2009-05-23, 14:10   Link #15
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaxthezax View Post
You can find episode summaries up to episode 112 on the interwebs. It's a big let down what they plan.
these fillers are here because when the story goes back to the manga, someone dies so the filler is extra screen time for that particular person who dies in the manga....like asuma in the sora arc then was killed....i believe this is the case but not sure
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 17:37   Link #16
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
these fillers are here because when the story goes back to the manga, someone dies so the filler is extra screen time for that particular person who dies in the manga....like asuma in the sora arc then was killed....i believe this is the case but not sure
^^If that's the case, then I wonder who they could be killing off. Because unlike the sora arc (where Asuma was clearly one of the characters they were focusing on) this arc doesn't seem to be focusing on anyone in particular except for the filler characters, Naruto (who won't get killed off), and I guess Kabuto. Everyone else present feels like they've been getting equal screentime.

Hopefully the reason for the lengthy filler has to do with the upcoming canon material not allowing for anymore filler for quite awhile. That would be nice. Besides, Naruto's not exactly in danger of catching up to the manga anytime soon from what I hear.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 18:25   Link #17
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Besides, Naruto's not exactly in danger of catching up to the manga anytime soon from what I hear.
It's true, but the way the story is going it's possible there won't be another chance for another long filler arc.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 19:32   Link #18
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
fillers still going...mnnn can anyone pm me when they r over plz
CeDeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-23, 20:57   Link #19
zaxthezax

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruske View Post
I was talking about the only thing I was waiting for in this filler, the one thing i was watching this whole crap for - that probably will be reduced to almost nothing, reading those summaries...

Nevermind, if they start another filler before new years eve im out of the anime. True story.
Old 2009-05-23, 21:16   Link #20
Justin Kim
*Artist

All I can say is that, curse seals are utter PHAILURES.