Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-10, 22:36   Link #1741
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue_Sapphire View Post
And the translation is at the usual place, another few hours before the scanlations though.
http://mangahelpers.com/t/rogue_sapphire/releases/9534
Thanks a lot for your awesome job.
Old 2009-02-11, 01:40   Link #1742
NoLongerSane

The scan is out. Thanks for the translation Rogue_Sapphire. Anyway
Spoiler for 324:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 04:45   Link #1743
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

I don't think he's giving up the mentallity so much as it's him being aware of Renka standing in his place and him finding that shocking or some other somesuch emotion.

As for Rachel's garment it affords as little cover and protection as the first so it's only value is its aesthetics and while it's not bad it's hardly superior to her first outfit.
Old 2009-02-11, 18:17   Link #1744
NoLongerSane

I am really interested in next weeks chapter to see if Luche Libre can stand on equal grounds to Chinese Kenpō. From what I have seen of Rachel's fights, she tends to go to the air to finish her opponent off, and I am thinking that Diego may have some outrageous techniques of his own. Renka may have trouble in fighting Rachel, but I am wondering on how Diego will fair against Kensie.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 18:28   Link #1745
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Just watch chapter 324 :

Rachel is amazing 1 mn 24 sec
Well , The battle will start in the next chapter : Rachel vs Ranka ! But did Kenichi will interfere ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 21:23   Link #1746
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I think Ranka will loose or about the get killed and Kenichi will interfere.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 07:16   Link #1747
noktown

Yeah and then she'll fall in <3 with him even more ;d

Or maybe she'll hate him for interfering ;d
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 07:43   Link #1748
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I think Ranka will loose or about the get killed and Kenichi will interfere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
Yeah and then she'll fall in <3 with him even more ;d

Or maybe she'll hate him for interfering ;d
Ahhhhh, her dad, Kensei is on the ring right beside her.
Do you think Kensei will sit back watching her being harmed until Kenichi steps in?

I think you guys/gals need to formulate a better situation.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 08:20   Link #1749
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Renka has been potrayed as one of the strongest disciples either on par with or superior to Kenichi. Anybody she needs to be saved from would require Kenichi to pull out the same level or greater power than he used against Shou and he's not going to do that against a woman. People need to stop underestimating Renka and trying to change Kenichi's beliefs it seems virtually certain to me that this'll be Renka's win but seeing as she's nervous it'll likely be a hard battle but then again this manga never has easy battles.
Old 2009-02-12, 16:37   Link #1750
Cinocard

Nah, Renka and Miu are weaker than Kenichi now if it's a head on battle, positive. They may still have much more experience and tricks up their sleeves though. Also, "saving her" does not take him to harm Rachel. Just block a punch or kick and that's all it takes.

Personally, I don't think it will happen, though. As this is a tag battle, and Kensei is there.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 17:00   Link #1751
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Kenichi would never go all out against them to begin with. Anyway the only time I recall that Kenichi saved Miu was against Shou which shows the level it takes to exceed Miu. Now Renka is just the same as Miu except that unlike Miu she hasn't suffered any dehyping moments. Rachel has done nothing to show that she's as strong as Shou and even if she has you have to consider that Shou attacked Miu physically and mentally so she wasn't exactly at her best.

Renka being saved would make her look utterly pathetic because this is the first real fight she's had in this manga and she's been receiving too much hype to just fail when it comes time to deliver.
Old 2009-02-12, 17:08   Link #1752
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Remember ! Kenichi always can use his technique for the girls ! (Ma kensei teach him )
The Breast Attack !!!
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 17:11   Link #1753
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Rachel has been shown to be immune to that technique seeing as Kenichi grabbed her breast albeit accidentally so he'd have to use something else on her. If you're referring to Renka she's got seemingly no shame seeing as she had no qualms pressing her naked breast against Kenichi.
Old 2009-02-12, 17:11   Link #1754
Cinocard

You make too many assumption.

First, Shou beats Miu. So? It was short, and not a close fight. It tells nothing accurately about Miu level, except the general "Miu is quite weaker than Shou."

Second, Renka and Miu fighting level hasn't been proven to be the same. Where is that stated clearly?

Third, We have NO IDEA how strong Rachel exactly is. Renka is strong, alright, just need to make Rachel stronger. Or may be Lucha Libre is be a bad match up against Renka. Who knows? NOthing pathetic about that zzz

And what does "going all out" and "saving" have in common? You don't fight girls because you are girls, and you don't save girls in front of your eyes? It's absurd.

Finally, this is the first real fight for Rachel too.

I still agree that Kenichi won't be saving Renka this time, though.
Old 2009-02-12, 17:27   Link #1755
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
You make too many assumption.

First, Shou beats Miu. So? It was short, and not a close fight. It tells nothing accurately about Miu level, except the general "Miu is quite weaker than Shou."

Second, Renka and Miu fighting level hasn't been proven to be the same. Where is that stated clearly?
I said she's the same not their fighting levels are the same although that's implied. Both are child prodigy's, both were raised by supermasters, both have a great sense of justice, both are more attuned to the world of martial arts than the mundane world and both have witnessed master class battles from a young age.

Quote:
Third, We have NO IDEA how strong Rachel exactly is. Renka is strong, alright, just need to make Rachel stronger. Or may be Lucha Libre is be a bad match up against Renka. Who knows? NOthing pathetic about that zzz
What's pathetic is someone losing after being hyped because it means it was all talk with nothing to back it up. Even if Rachel is a bad match up she looks bad if this were her second battle or whatever losing would be fine as she's shown she's got the goods but losing her first match puts a black mark on her which she has to work harder to erase.

Quote:
And what does "going all out" and "saving" have in common? You don't fight girls because you are girls, and you don't save girls in front of your eyes? It's absurd.
I don't understand what you're saying here but I'll say this if Renka needs to be saved and Kenichi doesn't expend his best effort, in other words, he uses the same style he uses against women i.e. blocking, submission holds and throws then Renka will look even worse. Kenichi fighting that way against Li Raichi and Kisara showed that they were much weaker than him at that point. So if Rachel gets defeated in the same way not only is she much weaker than Kenichi but Renka is even weaker for losing to Rachel.

Quote:
Finally, this is the first real fight for Rachel too.
Differant rules apply for bad guys because unlike good guys they're not guaranteed any future battles unless they reform.

Quote:
I still agree that Kenichi won't be saving Renka this time, though.
Same conclusion but differant reasoning I suppose I can live with that
Old 2009-02-12, 17:33   Link #1756
Cinocard

"saving" and "defeat".... Can't Kenichi even block a punch from Rachel.... He does not need to fight her, just deplete a single attack from her at the right time... After that it's not necessary for him to replace Renka in the match either...

You kinda back up most of your points from your own feeling of disliking Renka losing....

Whatever, i can live fine with that too.
Old 2009-02-12, 17:47   Link #1757
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Blocking a single punch means Renka can't and if he leaves the fight what's to stop Rachel using the attack again. This isn't one of those shounen were people have to watch their chakra, chi, reiatsu et cetera level to make sure they have enough for a second attack.

My point is how weak it would make Renka look if she lost and I can't see how anyone could see it differantly unless they just didn't care about Renka and wanted her fight to be over so we could get more Kenichi or alternatively some serious Rachel fans. Do I back it up with my feelings? Yes and no. Yes because I'm a Renka fan so obviousley I'd take it harder but no because I'm not such a raging fanboy that I can't see how others would view the same result and with the exclusion of the aforementioned Rachel/Kenichi fanboys I just can't see how any one could see her losing or being saved as a good thing.
Old 2009-02-12, 17:54   Link #1758
Cinocard

Of course he only needs to block the Punch if Renka can't. May be she's losing balance, may be she has blood in her eyes, may be she takes a hit in the jaw... Whatever reason. It can happen when she's winning and dropping her guard, and Kenichi then runs toward her: "congrat," and she turns to him then Rachel suddenly revives, blah blah blah...

Do you save before you think or think before save.... In a spur of moment... And that's exactly why i say it would be hard for the mangaka to draw after that.
Old 2009-02-12, 18:01   Link #1759
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Such a save wouldn't be necessary since Kensei is there and he [Kensei] could achieve the same effect by merely shouting a warning to Renka no need to physically intervene. Unless the mangaka just really wanted Kenichi's presence to be discovered and so give him a fight running concurantly with Renka's or he wanted a comedy scene of him fleeing there really is no reason for him to intervene in any way.
Old 2009-02-12, 18:05   Link #1760
Cinocard

My goodness...

That's what i said in my first post about this. And Second too.

This is a tag match, Kensei is there and Kenichi has little chance of pulling it off if Renka does need a saving.

Tags
shounen