AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-20, 06:41   Link #4221
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^eh lame. Never did like the Uchiha's hax powers.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 06:51   Link #4222
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, that's why punching her like sandbag is only way
Old 2017-09-20, 08:16   Link #4223
Morilinde

Well he couldn't really punch her silly (or worse kill her) otherwise the mercenaries might not take on the job of protecting Tsilge. In this way she is alive and might recover given enough time. And he also gave them a strong warning: don't mess with us or we will return the favor tenfold. from what I can understand Makoto and his followers were all stronger then their opponents despite them having way more experience.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 09:02   Link #4224
ChuckE
Provoker

What chapter are you talking about? With recently translated 280 I don't find any mention of illusion.
Old 2017-09-21, 09:06   Link #4225
Breimn

It is next ch.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 09:59   Link #4226
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
What chapter are you talking about? With recently translated 280 I don't find any mention of illusion.
Something like that was hinted at in the chapter 280. When Makoto was negotiating with Aznoval he mentioned 'ah it broke'. That is the spell he prepared beforehand and nearly no one noticed (except for Aznoval)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Old 2017-09-21, 10:20   Link #4227
ChuckE
Provoker

Oh I see. I did not think that it was related to some illusion spell.
Old 2017-09-22, 13:24   Link #4228
dark44

too bad i wanted him to defeat the trump card of them is he stronger than makoto that knight he looks arrogant
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-22, 13:36   Link #4229
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
too bad i wanted him to defeat the trump card of them is he stronger than makoto that knight he looks arrogant
I wanted Makoto to stomp those adventurers into the ground I mean they all act high and mighty and then they cry 'cheat' when they encounter more powerful opponents. Well he gave them one hell of a beating and he didn't even bring Tamaki along (I suspect that Tamaki might be his most viscious follower so far)
Old 2017-09-23, 13:13   Link #4230
travelingbum

big is best.... big sword attack.
big arm.....

the short chs........
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-26, 13:22   Link #4231
Breimn

New raw ch out for WN
Spoiler for raw:

Last edited by Breimn; 2017-09-26 at 13:35.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-26, 21:51   Link #4232
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

^IDK, fighting Makoto at 100%(W/O Rage Mode) with Gauntlet, the Knight is not at the level of Root so no way makoto's going to use it but I do believe Makoto would only fight at less than 50%.

Makoto unleashing 100% of his strength wold destroy the labyrinth at best. So Aznoval is asking to nuke the whole place. Not a good move, friend.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-26, 21:55   Link #4233
tsunade666

this battle reminds me of one the future where the loreal? or whatever the bane of the country turn into sands.
Old 2017-09-27, 01:50   Link #4234
The One Above God
Kamijou

That was a pretty fucked up move Makoto made. Kinda dumb too. Just because "nobody got killed" doesn't mean everyone would just let things be water under the bridge. Really goes to show how fucked he is in the head now.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 02:30   Link #4235
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
That was a pretty fucked up move Makoto made. Kinda dumb too. Just because "nobody got killed" doesn't mean everyone would just let things be water under the bridge. Really goes to show how fucked he is in the head now.
Well what could he have done? His opposition was ready to fight and they didn't even try to reach out to him. And using full force to beat them down would be counterpodutive since Makoto wants to hire them to defend Tsige and a half-dead mercenary group would be useless for that. Not to mention that it would have probably nuked the entire dungeon. The only thing he could have done would be to reveal that it would be impossible to remove Tomoki's charm once it has reached a certain point.
Old 2017-09-27, 04:56   Link #4236
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

corrupt them my Tomoki sama all hall my Tomoki sama kill those worthless plebeians and non believers ~^_^~
Old 2017-09-27, 05:50   Link #4237
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
New raw ch out for WN
Spoiler for raw:
Spoiler:
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 06:37   Link #4238
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for ..:
Old 2017-09-27, 07:22   Link #4239
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Aznoval, omae wa mou shindeiru. I, somehow , pray that there are some remains that can be recovered after this fight.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-27, 08:29   Link #4240
ChuckE
Provoker

Pione should have released her frustration on Tomoki and not on Makoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trov View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel