AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-12-01, 06:17   Link #321
nexcal

Quote:
Originally Posted by calubin_175 View Post
Just pre-ordered Figma Yui

The Muv Luv items I currently own are just two Kotobukiya non-scale Takemikazuchis(Red and Yellow). Might get the Koto non scale Super Hornet if they aren't going to release either the F-15E or F-22A in large scale form. The non scale Shiranui Seconds look nice but I only like the black production color one which can no longer be found anywhere.

Not going to go with the Volks A3 line as they're all just too skinny. The proportions only seem to benefit the Takemi and The Shiranui 2nd. Raptor looks better in Revoltech form and I am hoping for a more balanced one to be released by Kotobukiya in the future.
The black Shiranui can still be bought from Japan at retail price.
nexcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 06:55   Link #322
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Just pre-ordered Figma Yui

The Muv Luv items I currently own are just two Kotobukiya non-scale Takemikazuchis(Red and Yellow). Might get the Koto non scale Super Hornet if they aren't going to release either the F-15E or F-22A in large scale form. The non scale Shiranui Seconds look nice but I only like the black production color one which can no longer be found anywhere.
Is that the Isumi Valkyris Fuji Brigade version?

If so I've got that one.

And the Shiranui Second Tarisa Deluxe and the MLA Artworks just shipped from AmiAmi I'm told too.

Gonna be a good week when all this ML stuff turns up!

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 07:21   Link #323
calubin_175

That Isumi Valkyries Shiranui Second is currently 7900 yen according to Amazon.co.jp. There is one for 99 USD including shipping though, but I've already paid a fair bit of premium at 80 USD including shipping for the red Type 00F. It is still cheaper than 10 000 yen though.

Shiranui 2nd Demo Color and Super Hornet, both with first edition stands are still normal price in Japan.

I dunno, maybe I'll just get the reissue of Shirogane's stand-less Shiranui and paint it into Coup leader Sagari's one.

Btw, is anyone thinking of getting the non-scale Typhoon? Weapon wise its great, but I have yet to see its poseability and plastic material. Its proportion is a bit odd though due to the large shoulders and arms.

Last edited by calubin_175; 2012-12-01 at 17:50.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 08:43   Link #324
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

You guys should check out Amiami and HLJ for the koto non scale kits, they still have stock for some of the older ones, and some are being re-released.

And I will be picking up my two ML mags tom from my Local Kino. They just contacted me it came in the shipment just an hr ago, and she is putting it aside for me. Guess that settles my comparison if my order from Amiami would come in before my order in Kino...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
grevierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-01, 17:54   Link #325
calubin_175

There was a used A3 Demo Color Shiranui 2nd at Mandarake for 2500 yen, but it disappeared overnight. They're usually 4500 for a used one though, so there may be a catch.
calubin_175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 05:00   Link #326
DarkSlayer182

Quote:
That Isumi Valkyries Shiranui Second is currently 7900 yen according to Amazon.co.jp. There is one for 99 USD including shipping though, but I've already paid a fair bit of premium at 80 USD including shipping for the red Type 00F. It is still cheaper than 10 000 yen though.
Well, a month ago my friend went to Japan and he can find that shiranui for about 4000yen.

WAIT, 80 USD FOR RED TYPE-00F? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?
Few months ago I was searching for it in amazon japan and there are only 1 left, and it's 16000yen without shipping! I just gave up after that.
I think 80 USD including shipping is too cheap for it since it's irisawa limited version (not limited first-production like the other kits).
DarkSlayer182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 07:05   Link #327
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Whelp... Its wasn't my two Muvluv mags after all, but my two Muv Luv mangas for MLA vol9 and TE:Raising Vol1. Still those are good, with vol9 covering Takeru's return to the Alterverse after fking up the real world, and TE:Raising vol1 covering the Russian arc up to the Railgun firing (which the anime did way more justices to than the Mags or the Manga.
My mags arrive on Wed, so have to wait till Thurs to pick it up at Kino I guess.

And there are times when I just want to see the world burn, though I don't see anyone else feel the flames in me....

Tell me that does not look like the Takemesushi...

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-12-02, 08:30   Link #328
nexcal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlayer182 View Post
Well, a month ago my friend went to Japan and he can find that shiranui for about 4000yen.

WAIT, 80 USD FOR RED TYPE-00F? WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?
Few months ago I was searching for it in amazon japan and there are only 1 left, and it's 16000yen without shipping! I just gave up after that.
I think 80 USD including shipping is too cheap for it since it's irisawa limited version (not limited first-production like the other kits).
Dude, have you checked ebay recently?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kotobukiya-M...item1e74aedaf8

You're welcome.
Wish I had waited a little longer for my Mana custom coz I paid 150 dollars for it. What was I thinking?
Old 2012-12-02, 08:37   Link #329
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Whelp... Its wasn't my two Muvluv mags after all, but my two Muv Luv mangas for MLA vol9 and TE:Raising Vol1. Still those are good, with vol9 covering Takeru's return to the Alterverse after fking up the real world, and TE:Raising vol1 covering the Russian arc up to the Railgun firing (which the anime did way more justices to than the Mags or the Manga.
My mags arrive on Wed, so have to wait till Thurs to pick it up at Kino I guess.

And there are times when I just want to see the world burn, though I don't see anyone else feel the flames in me....

I'd say go Start owning and pawning a beta superior..... okay how about a real type Mecha Altered by G-Stones
Spoiler for Mecha:
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 09:03   Link #330
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
You guys should check out Amiami and HLJ for the koto non scale kits, they still have stock for some of the older ones, and some are being re-released.

And I will be picking up my two ML mags tom from my Local Kino. They just contacted me it came in the shipment just an hr ago, and she is putting it aside for me. Guess that settles my comparison if my order from Amiami would come in before my order in Kino...
Being the frenchman I am, I am waiting for the Rafale, yo. And seriously, I LOVE that french army TSF's close combat weapon. Falcata <3
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 10:55   Link #331
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

If only they had Gripens... I need one badly to show my loyalty to my IKEA overlords.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-02, 14:07   Link #332
Hakumen
Sankishin

Quote:

No, it doesn't. I'm having difficulties in seeing the resemblance to the Takemikazuchi. It looks like the booster looks similar to the jump unit at least.

That Stamen x 00 hybrid model looks sick. Kudos to whoever made it.
Old 2012-12-03, 02:27   Link #333
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Super Hornet, pls. Havta show loyalty to my Air Force.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 07:07   Link #334
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Anyone going to C83 here?
Gotta get that Age calendar.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
issuzark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-03, 08:08   Link #335
nexcal

HLJ has the Memorial Artbook if anyone's interested but they're processing orders real slow.

http://www.hlj.com/product/MDW91212
Old 2012-12-03, 09:50   Link #336
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexcal View Post
HLJ has the Memorial Artbook if anyone's interested but they're processing orders real slow.

http://www.hlj.com/product/MDW91212
Low on stock, and sold out on amiami. I have no choice then.
Old 2012-12-03, 09:56   Link #337
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Everyone's getting a book to remind them of PTSD.
I feel so left out.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2012-12-03, 10:36   Link #338
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
Anyone going to C83 here?
Gotta get that Age calendar.
Its not even announced what they are releasing yet.

Old 2012-12-03, 20:17   Link #339
issuzark
Resident yoyoer

Quote:
Its not even announced what they are releasing yet.
True that, though if they're not releasing it by this year, when would they do it? March? Considering that's when the current calendar ends.

柚香マイワイフ!<3
Old 2012-12-03, 20:37   Link #340
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by issuzark View Post
True that, though if they're not releasing it by this year, when would they do it? March? Considering that's when the current calendar ends.
Lol, they would have to release news on it by next week to make it in time for C83 in 3 weeks time.