AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-07-05, 01:10   Link #941
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Thanks for the latest sig again, Patchy. It's too bad you're so busy lately.. the wallpapers you made were amazing and I wish you could make more.. But I guess not, since they're probably quite time consuming
Old 2011-07-05, 01:35   Link #942
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

That's the signature that Patchy made for you right Dist (should be based on the design). I must say I defiantly like the looks on it, and how it has such a calming nature to it.
Old 2011-07-05, 02:14   Link #943
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Honestly i think its the best sig patchy has done so far!
His doing a zetsubou sensei sig for me 2 nite i only hope its half as good as that one
Old 2011-07-05, 02:54   Link #944
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
^
You mean her...

An yea, that sig is awesome! Nice lighting and beautiful blending :3
It looks amazing.
Old 2011-07-05, 04:36   Link #945
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
How come so many people think she's a "he"?

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 04:43   Link #946
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

well its quicker to type "he" then "she" so thats my excuse
Old 2011-07-05, 04:45   Link #947
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quicker like ... 0.01 seconds? Better excuse would be a typo..
Old 2011-07-05, 05:15   Link #948
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
We are on the Internet; we don't see who we are talking to/about so without prior knowledge the reflex is to use masculine over feminine gender. At least it isn't the neutral one .
Old 2011-07-05, 10:19   Link #949
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

^ Lok ,I guess nobody would mind it on the internet, no time to read profile
Old 2011-07-05, 13:12   Link #950
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
It happened to me at first as well Actually, I find myself in that situation for a good amount of members on AnimeSuki.
Old 2011-07-05, 22:31   Link #951
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

seems everyone has been (almost) trapped by Patchy-sama's gender, i'm also got in that situation because i thought that Patchy is a man because i know (that person) on the other forum. until i found out that person is a girl on my PM's...

anyway this getting off topic... now back to business.

patchy-sama can i request something new (literally) ?

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-05, 23:26   Link #952
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Thanks for the new sig patchy sama!
Old 2011-07-05, 23:41   Link #953
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
Love the Remilia one beautiful colors and like the way the character is!

For the cirno I have a preference for the first version ^^
Thanks Riki-sempai, put an extra effort on the Remi one since I really liked her alot >_<... oh the 1st Cirno was actually the remake version the one I posted last was the 1st version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
awesome batch again^^ especially the azusa one

any chance you can do some zetsubou sensei sigs?
Nope I don't want to *grin* lol... send the PM ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
The Beatrice and the second Sakuya sig are the one than are really catching my eye but for differents ( but of course good) reasons. About the Cirno one, I have to agree with rikikai, the previous one looked better.
Thanks sempai

Haha the 2nd Sakuya Sig was only a minor tweak from the original picture... the picture itself was really good I don't want to remove those broken glass bg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Awesome batch again Patchy-sama ^^. Azusa and Scarlet ones are my favourites. Really sad they're a tad too big to use on this forum

Oh and about my request, there's no hurry.. I'm just hoping you can find a fitting source or sources (depending on the version you'll do), but if you can't, let me know and I'll think of something else.. Though I really do want sig of that game.
>_< Sorry if your request were delayed... tbh I don't know what to do on that pic... anyway gladly that it turned out well..

Thanks dist-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Thank you for the adorable Azusa signature, Patchy-san! ^^ Looks vibrant and extremely colourful
Wah! no need to thank me leader! it's like a goal to complete them and the last one I think (azu-nyan) turned out to be the prettiest among them >_<...(also biased since she's my fave.... can I take her home? [haha if I remember Konakaga's fave char was Azu-nyan I hope it's fine if I'll take her away lol..)

Colorful? yep ^^ ....loved the result of it ... ^^

Quote:
2nd that .
3rd that lol... XD

-----------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
Auu.. so sad, you find it so hard playing with my kiddish bunnies xD Sadistic? In which angle do you find me that way?
What kiddish? if they're kiddish they're too naughty and needed to be punished...!! by frying them and served them to some wolf ...Which angle? All angles I think >_< 360 degrees whole... >_<

Quote:
I don't eat missiles!!! I'm not inhuman! Explosion in my stomach... creepy. I'm scared to try it, why don;t you try it and show me how it looks like. Hehe.
Haha don't worry I'll add some special flavoring that you'll also loved to eat it.. I think you fairies loved fruits right? wan't some orange flavored bomb? or grape flavored dynamite? ... oh! since I'm so kind I'll let you eat it first ... if you wanted to you can eat all of them *grin*

Quote:
I actually threw it at you after removing the safety pin xD But if you say so, *Throws another grenade while the other grenade is still near you, both clash and BOMBARD* Your purple hair now look prettier
Why you evil fairy! used some special magical spray to straighten it up again >_<.. btw do you know that there's a land mine where you are stepping right now? .... *presses the switch* ^^ Happy new year fairy!!!!.... oh your hair too were really cool right now... you're now an afro fairy lol... afro evil fairy to be exact...

Quote:
Did you eat that popsicle missile!!! You're a MONSTER! Runs away from you and now used a cannon to shoot some fireballs
*used a magical shield against your puny fireballs* here's some mudballs you can use it as some facial cleanser *grin*... (*throw the mudballs really hard*)

Quote:
Don't u have work to do in the library? My schuls started and I'm busy like anything.... Uguu... did the breaks have to end so quickly?
Oh the work there were only on weekends (sat) and only a part-time work.. the other one is really hectic... maybe I'm becoming a workaholic these past months... Your break have ended? >_< good luck on your upcoming term then...

Quote:
Don't call your updates rusty, or else what will we call the 'actual' rust?

(And don't mind if there're any grammatical or spelling mistakes, I'm now-a-days in a hurry, so might do sumthings wrong)
Haha... ok hmmm thinking... rustalike maybe.? (lol sounds like an alien metal from space...)

Don't mind about the grammar, since I'm also not that good when it comes to that...

Quote:
I din't get mad, and i never get mad It was just I din't know the character
I see... ^^ maybe that's was just my imagination (lol thinking you have an angry face)..

Quote:
LOL, you need the praise, Patch-sama. The character is cute, though. But the work is even better
Of course... I made it cuter since I modeled you from it lol... >_< and thanks for the praise... XD... it's hmmm awkward to hear it from an evil fairy lol...

Quote:
Yeah, I now know about Madoka, Thanks to Hooves-sama You luv it, you enjot seeing tragic fairies? xD
^^... yep really liked it... same for seeing tragic fairies that I'll burned when I'll see them... *laughing evilly*

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
^ I think this is what people mean when they say "women are scary" Stop throwing popsicle missiles and grenades at each other, you two! :P
Hahaha I'm not scary B-fly is...! she's bullying a good and kind mage like me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
This.. This is so true! Earlier today I was queuing up to see the liberty bell, and these old women went in front of me (it was one of those 'not single file lines' >.> ) and I couldn't say a word, they were too intimidating >< patchy, make sure you don't grow up to be one of those scaary people..

Oh, I'm pretty worried already.. @_@
Hahaha... don't worry I will not be... or maybe I'm already one of them lol... don't know... but I'm sure that I will never bring a butcher knife when you met me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjack25 View Post
Oh just wondering, do you know off hand what font you used in these?

Hmm I think that was Neuropol and Visitor... you can find them at dafont.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Nicely done as always. I must say, you have great taste when picking for a render particularly the Touhou ones
Oh been a while since I saw you post in here Cyz-sama... *wave hand* thanks, there are lots of TH pix and I'm just nitpicking them one by one >_< though some of characters were lacking in terms of a nice pic *sigh*

Quote:
Patchy-sama made to through the missiles at her. But i guess grenades will help me give her a new rocking hair stlye xD

No need to worry, Patchy-sama has taken pretty good trainings from me, she won't let anyone down xD And it's not true what papermario-san said, we're just having fun
Haha.... my hair is rock style.... your's will be an afro style rofl...

Yep... we're only playing until one will surrender.... *see kaguya x mokou* when they're playing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
Lol no need for such formalities I have just been a member here a while is all. And honestly your work has surpassed mine a while ago haha. I have forgotten my many ways of manipulating and making sigs.
Guhhhh you're so modest, if you don't stop (hibernated, zombified) I think you'll be better than some of us... >_<...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arterial View Post
http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/a...973ef56d6c.jpg

And

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/a...i/dce1c7bb.jpg

hello guys can i have a request of this two images as a signature then in the signature can you put his favorite saying "I Can Already See The Ending" the background your choice just make it cool thx in advance
Message you in a VM about where you must post it >_<... sorry if it sounded rude-like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXCloudXx View Post
Wow Patchy how do you do such an amazing job?! I love these signatures of you'rs =D
Hmmm... let's see... mixing them thoroughly, shaking and blending ... like that... lol... seriously... don't know... I just wanted to do something nice so I'll get some sources put some stuffs on it... blending it differently, adjusting some lighting, sharpening some parts, putting some unknown text that will come to my mind and jarann! it's done.. ^^... I'm not a pro so I can't explain it well.. >_<

Quote:
Thanks for the latest sig again, Patchy. It's too bad you're so busy lately.. the wallpapers you made were amazing and I wish you could make more.. But I guess not, since they're probably quite time consuming
Gahhh~ sure no problem to me... I think I'll create a wallie when I'll quit making some sigs lol... >_<... it's hard tbh.. though sometimes when I staring at the desktop I'm thinking that I wanted to create some again... only if ideas will pop instantly in the photoshop I've already made many wallpapers ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
That's the signature that Patchy made for you right Dist (should be based on the design). I must say I defiantly like the looks on it, and how it has such a calming nature to it.
Yep it is... thanks Hooves-sama! haha thought it was kinda chaotic... >_<

Quote:
Honestly i think its the best sig patchy has done so far!
His doing a zetsubou sensei sig for me 2 nite i only hope its half as good as that one
Haha your sig was really hard... >_< even though it is look simple... the format is much bigger than usual since they're many charcters in it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star-Wing View Post
^
You mean her...

An yea, that sig is awesome! Nice lighting and beautiful blending :3
It looks amazing.
>_< waaaaahh another praise from you... I said it on your vm I'll explode if you flatter me too much...

Quote:
*scratching my head* don't know lol...

maybe bec. this thread is the opposite of a girly artist is should be... instead full of charming bishounen it's the opposite... it's full of cute bishoujos lol... since I'm attracted to their cuteness XD... btw I'm taking them home one by one....

Quote:
well its quicker to type "he" then "she" so thats my excuse
Haha booo!! that excuse is lame hahaha....

Quote:
Quicker like ... 0.01 seconds? Better excuse would be a typo..
maybe the s key didn;t work in his keyboard lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
We are on the Internet; we don't see who we are talking to/about so without prior knowledge the reflex is to use masculine over feminine gender. At least it isn't the neutral one .
^^.... hahaha same from me... there were some people I thought would be a boy but I'm browsing in their profile then I'm usually *oh really? I thought she's really a boy...* haha

Quote:
^ Lok ,I guess nobody would mind it on the internet, no time to read profile
Haha and some of them were unspecified... they have mystery lurking inside of them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
It happened to me at first as well Actually, I find myself in that situation for a good amount of members on AnimeSuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
seems everyone has been (almost) trapped by Patchy-sama's gender, i'm also got in that situation because i thought that Patchy is a man because i know (that person) on the other forum. until i found out that person is a girl on my PM's...

anyway this getting off topic... now back to business.

patchy-sama can i request something new (literally) ?
Haha... >_< don't worry that trap isn't that dangerous...

Hmmm just PM me just like the other have... though in my timeline nowadays you must required a patience in doing so

-------------------------------------------------------

Oh my ! that was another long post...(nostalgic a few weeks ago)...

again thanks for visiting this humble thread even though I'm always away on AS>..

Gifts/Requests... (like I did before I didn't include the AS safe one in this post... here's the original version of these 2...)

Dist-sama and Matty-sempai..

Touhou updates: [Mountain of Faith](this update represent different season... I think lol.... )

Suwako Moriya, Kochiya Sanae, Yasaka Kanako

Momiji Inubashiri, Aya Shameimaru

and hmmm compiled some of the sig I made before (touhou)... it all started on Kaguya...

These were sliced version >_< can't upload the full version since it's kinda big...

Here's the Full version link

http://www.mediafire.com/?btf104ph1v5i4md

Thought they're like a postcard... but tjaard-sama's work were still better when it comes to postcard-like signatures ^^
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 04:40   Link #954
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

It'S been a wildl since I last sae a Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei signature.
Old 2011-07-06, 15:42   Link #955
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Oh my ! that was another long post...(nostalgic a few weeks ago)...

again thanks for visiting this humble thread even though I'm always away on AS>..

Gifts/Requests... (like I did before I didn't include the AS safe one in this post... here's the original version of these 2...)

Dist-sama and Matty-sempai..

Touhou updates: [Mountain of Faith](this update represent different season... I think lol.... )

Suwako Moriya, Kochiya Sanae, Yasaka Kanako

Momiji Inubashiri, Aya Shameimaru

and hmmm compiled some of the sig I made before (touhou)... it all started on Kaguya...

These were sliced version >_< can't upload the full version since it's kinda big...

Here's the Full version link

http://www.mediafire.com/?btf104ph1v5i4md

Thought they're like a postcard... but tjaard-sama's work were still better when it comes to postcard-like signatures ^^
Haven't done this in a while so time for some CnC

I really like the fall setting in this one. Effects are good and it's HQ as always Nice job with the lighting and burning the left side of the tag a bit. However, you need to blend your render in this one more. If you compare it to your other posted works, this render sticks out the most. Maybe add some plant brushes in front of her or fade the render a bit by using a low opacity soft brush and erasing her edges.

Absolutely love the vibrant green in this one. You really have a gift for picking nice, complementary colors. Blending is definitely better in this one But the text needs some work. You shouldn't split up the text into two parts that are really far away because that creates a dual focal (even though both parts are near the render). I didn't say anything about the other sig because the text was pretty close together. Try experimenting with some different fonts so that you can have a main text, which would be the character name, and sub text, which would be description and your name. That way, when you combine all of the text together, it doesn't look dull/repetitive. For example, the text for "Moriya" looks really nice. If you used that text in this one, but make it a little bigger, and add "Beautiful Miko and Patchy as sub text", it'd look a lot better. Also, that red/maroon thing looks out of place in a tag mainly using hues of green/blue. Clip mask a Hue/Saturation or Selective color adjustment layer to the render and change the color of the ribbon to something blue/green. I understand you may have been going for more color variation, but IMO there's already enough of that in the tag and the extra red is unnecessary. Also, you need to darken/burn the tag a bit more. I can see that you have multiple light sources (green soft brush on her hair), but there's not enough dark areas/shadows that normally accompany light. Nice job burning the plants on the left and in the upper right corner, but IMO, you need to burn that tree in the back as well. Depth can also be created using lighting, and you can tell that the tree is in the far background of the tag and away from the natural light (upper right) so burn the tree a bit more, especially the top and the bottom.

Effects seem random in this one, and a bit too much color variation. I don't know what you were trying to go for. Also, the negative space in the upper right looks weird. I think you should rework this one.

I have...absolutely nothing to say about this one It's superb and the best among the other ones you posted. Great lighting, depth, color, focal, blending, quality, flow, etc... Only thing I have to say (ok so maybe I lied ) is that "Patchy" kind of messes up the symmetry you have going on with the text. Try centering it.

Whew...I need a break...I'm tried

Okay break done!

Again, great colors and atmosphere in this one. Lighting in this one seems a tad strong and the shape looks off. Normally it's roughly semi-circular, but in this one, it's a mix between an oval and a rectangle I think maybe you put two spots too close together. And "Patchy" needs to go with the other text (earlier text thing I talked about).

This one is pretty nice too. I'm not sure about the glow near her elbow and try blurring the house/left side a bit more than the right to get some better depth. Other than that, great job!

Sorry if I came off as harsh but if I did, know that's it's because I hold you and your work in high esteem and therefore don't feel the need to sugercoat my CnC and can be absolutely candid with you But if you'd like sugercoating, I can do that too (very well I might).

You know, you should start making tag walls. It's a good way to compile all your works and see your progress

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-07-07 at 02:10.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 18:38   Link #956
Melpomene
Disabled By Request

I love how colourful your signatures are. I am quick to notice when someone has a Patchy signature because of the explosion of colour. Thank you for posting that compilation of your signatures. I like them all~
Melpomene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 07:21   Link #957
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Spoiler for This one:

Truly magnificent (i forgot the proper word i should say it, loss for word.)

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 13:03   Link #958
Hakuryu
Klutz

Wow, Patchy! I absolutely adore your style of sig making. I've always been drawn to colorful/shiny sigs and you "kill two birds with one stone"
I've actually been been a big fan of yours since you first started your thread here, and even since then you've never ceased to amaze me. Keep up the wonderful work! ♥

Also this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
This sig is made of love~ >///<
I just love Momiji <3
Old 2011-07-08, 15:23   Link #959
Suomi
Kaiba

What pretty signatures!! T.T their beauty makes me cry in happiness! Lovely work as always Pat-chama...and thank you for the bday gift ^^ Kotomi is to me as Patchy is to you! And it's very pretty <3

edit (July 9th): Happy birthday Pat-chama!!! Hope it's a good one! I will make you a pretty sig with a character of your choice ^_^

Last edited by Suomi; 2011-07-09 at 10:59.
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-10, 03:35   Link #960
Star-Wing
Covered in Darkness
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Star-Wing
Happy Birthday Patchy-san!!!!!!!! (again ^.^)
I hope you enjoyed your birthday <3<3<3<3

And here, I made you a little gift

They might be a bit weird looking cuz it's been a while since I made signatures, and I am rusted, plus I made those last (mid)night within a couple of hours ^.^"
(Feel free to ask any modifications...and uh I'm not sure about their sizes...)

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou