AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-21, 00:16   Link #701
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Bah, too much Seika hate. Yeah, she's snobbish and prejudiced, but that's exactly why she's so interesting when compared to the other 'perfect' heroines. And hey, I do think Seika is by far the prettiest of all the girls (everyone seems to be a bit too stacked for my tastes...)

And for the record, my personal preference for girls rarely intersect with girls I root for to win the protagonist's heart.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 00:25   Link #702
touge-n00b
ZC6 Eishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Bah, too much Seika hate. Yeah, she's snobbish and prejudiced, but that's exactly why she's so interesting when compared to the other 'perfect' heroines. And hey, I do think Seika is by far the prettiest of all the girls (everyone seems to be a bit too stacked for my tastes...)

And for the record, my personal preference for girls rarely intersect with girls I root for to win the protagonist's heart.
Yes, I'm not the only Seika fan! I have the advantage of playing the game ( although I diddnt pick up everything as my Japanese isn't perfect), and I like how Seika's personality developes. I'm sure most people will turn around as the show goes on. Like all Tsunderes, she'll have her fans.
touge-n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 00:51   Link #703
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
One thing for all the shippers to consider
Spoiler for for Ai Yori Aoshi:

so take that into consideration, arranged marriage couples odds of ending together are a lot worse than the odds for childhoodfriends. authors like the romances that go against all the odds, and the most difficult obstacle is a previous forced obligation.
Well, considering it seems that you certainly will never be convinced about the odds of the childhood friend (which I claim is certainly better than 50/50) no matter how big my list becomes or what criteria I use for it, I'll take a stab at arranged marriages.

Actually...
Spoiler for you've been warned!:

So it's really not as bad as you make it to be. Arranged marriages, while it doesn't have the best record, isn't an auto-lose either. It's really hard to say anything about this archetype though, either for or against it, because there really isn't many anime that deal with it.
Old 2009-07-21, 00:57   Link #704
Oryon

I think the end will be this one.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2235/382p.jpg
I love her.
Oryon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 01:05   Link #705
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, if it weren't for the fact that 'guy' is there...

But yeah, Seika looks absolutely stunning in the wedding dress. Makes me want for her not to win even more rotfl. XD
Old 2009-07-21, 01:10   Link #706
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
('A`) Seika-tan, banzai~
('A`) Hinyuu, banzai~
('A`) Twintails, banzai~
('A`) Better done "dere", please~ <--at script writer

Quote:
^
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, if it weren't for the fact that 'guy' is there...
Oi, oi, if it wasn't for that guy, she wouldn't be wearing that outfit.
That guy is me, by the way.

@Oryon

Hmm...
Well, if the CG doesn't really show a story spoiler, I guess it is fine.

As much as I'd like it to be that end, Seika really is the least likely... As of now. I doubt it will change much, but let's hope?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 01:12   Link #707
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
It's a bit different in terms of Japanese society at the very least, and perhaps European royalty to a large extent as well given their history and experience when it comes to maintaining a hereditary dynasty. They have much higher standards and responsibilities placed upon them in order to successfully carry on the family lineage, while most Americans typically live on a more short-term mindset and as you say focus more on the Darwinist individualist nature of capitalism, where once that lineage is weakened by their own decadence they tend to be swallowed up by someone new and the cycle goes on from there. Like I said to Tho, the perspective and culture is fairly different in other parts of the world when it comes to these matters.
Man you seem to be like on some Japan high horse thing, as if it were only Japan's way and then just the others. That which I described, is the way which most of the world operate and for those not yet fully operating in the same manner and slowly switch whether you like it or not as international trades increase. Japan only has a few global power companies, and those company are runned they way by which I described. Honda and Toyota don't operate by family inheriting means. Global powers, which is what I'm talking, operate completely different form those mom and pop little companies, which is like what you're talking about. Japan is slipping in global economy ranking as other developing countries are on the rise. Japan is a shrinking population country, slowly bleeding to death. Yeah Japan is a nice place to visit, vacation, and for fun, but I would never raise my kid in its society.

Oh, Paris Hilton wasn't my only example but as you can see it's the one that everyone seems to just stick with. U.S. President's kids, Bill Gates kids, Prince Henry. Look, we know who the board is made up of for GE, the world's MOST POWERFUL company, yet we know nothing about their damn kids, that's how important those kids are to people who revolve around WallStreet and the Stock exchange world their life.

Last edited by ThoHell; 2009-07-21 at 01:24.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 01:17   Link #708
AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but come on guys, the title of the series is freaking Princess Lover. There is one princess in the harem.

Together with the fact that the PV contains 90% Charlotte and 10% of everyone else. I don't think there's much to debate about who will eventually end up "winning".

And now, I shall disregard everything I have mentioned before and cheer for Sab-- Sylvia.
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 01:29   Link #709
Oryon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
@Oryon

Hmm...
Well, if the CG doesn't really show a story spoiler, I guess it is fine.

As much as I'd like it to be that end, Seika really is the least likely... As of now. I doubt it will change much, but let's hope?
Yes yes, CG just is one of the possible end of the game. And it was what I chose first when played

I think the focus will be now her for then belong to the other and finally come back to her. Well, time will say
Old 2009-07-21, 01:44   Link #710
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing View Post
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but come on guys, the title of the series is freaking Princess Lover. There is one princess in the harem.

Together with the fact that the PV contains 90% Charlotte and 10% of everyone else. I don't think there's much to debate about who will eventually end up "winning".

And now, I shall disregard everything I have mentioned before and cheer for Sab-- Sylvia.
One thing I have learned about this type of shows is that there is never a sure thing. You only can go by what usually works and hope the wirters don't get too creative and follow the most common trend. charlotte has the best chances because she is not the fiancee and she was the girl Tep met first and they had a romantic moment together.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 02:01   Link #711
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well at least we don't have to worry about him ending up with his sister, being blood or non-blood related...

I'm fine with whomever, I'm more interested in the story behind his parent's death. Although I know I'm not getting my hopes up for too much, because I love the eye candy stuff as well...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 02:16   Link #712
zeth006

Quote:
Originally Posted by touge-n00b View Post
Yes, I'm not the only Seika fan! I have the advantage of playing the game ( although I diddnt pick up everything as my Japanese isn't perfect), and I like how Seika's personality developes. I'm sure most people will turn around as the show goes on. Like all Tsunderes, she'll have her fans.
I'm not much of a fan of her yet, but she's definitely got me really wondering about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryon View Post
I think the end will be this one.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/2235/382p.jpg
I love her.
No way? You think you could post links to the other "endings" for us? I'd like to save!! XD
zeth006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 02:30   Link #713
Oryon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeth006 View Post
You think you could post links to the other "endings" for us? I'd like to save!! XD
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/6656/001gdf.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1405/002jsx.jpg
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/5943/003hvq.jpg
Old 2009-07-21, 02:31   Link #714
zeth006

Wait...where's Seika...and who's the white-haired chick...she's...pregnant. Charlotte? PLEASE SAY NO!!!!
Old 2009-07-21, 02:33   Link #715
ThoHell

Quote:
Wait...where's Seika...and who's the white-haired chick...she's...pregnant. Charlotte? PLEASE SAY NO!!!!
I think that's the light pink princess....
Old 2009-07-21, 02:34   Link #716
zeth006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
I think that's the light pink princess....
1. Why is her hair white

2. Why...is she PREGNANT?!?!?!
Old 2009-07-21, 02:44   Link #717
ThoHell

Quote:
1. Why is her hair white

Sutff usually always happens after marriage.... so why not? O_o
Old 2009-07-21, 02:44   Link #718
touge-n00b
ZC6 Eishi

Quote:
1. Why is her hair white

Look closer man, it's a light shade of pink.
Spoiler for And as far as the second question...:
touge-n00b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-21, 02:46   Link #719
zeth006

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Sutff usually always happens after marriage.... so why not? O_o

Yeah...but...I'd rather leave that part out of the anime..he...hehe...he...

Quote:
Originally Posted by touge-n00b View Post
Look closer man, it's a light shade of pink.
Spoiler for And as far as the second question...:

Ok...I REALLY hope the anime doesn't turn out like the game!! Yeck!!!
Old 2009-07-21, 02:50   Link #720
ThoHell

Quote:
Ok...I REALLY hope the anime doesn't turn out like the game!! Yeck!!!
Why not? LOL it brings more closure...... HALT! I'm a Sylvia fan that's why I hope not!

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen