Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-04-12, 17:59   Link #81
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi
About the 1 episode thread, i rly think its not needed... Multiple threads are, for newcomers and more.. the 1thread is bs IMO , i dont like it, for the other peoples sake's that is
Right now, a single thread is being used to discuss every episode, and this thread will be renamed every time a new episode is out. So the best is to follow the rules, and not post a new thread because you just don't like the idea of having one single thread to discuss all episodes. Even though it's still being voted which system we will use, the chance of having multiple episode threads is almost nule.

Even though, I don't think this thread should be closed, after all. It's better if it's merged with the Episode Discussion thread. But that's just my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
Nothing much happened but it was nice to get some background. I especially liked the flashback scene with Vivi even though Wapol must be the most irritating villain ever. Except maybe for that gay guy in the filler arc...
lol I really don't think Wapol is irritating. I think his stupidity leads him to be very funny, after all. Always confusing "baka" with "maka" (is it maka?). He's just plain stupid.

Now, if you are referring to Erik as the "gay guy", yes, he was irritating. He was just lame, after all. Apis arc was the lamest of all.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 19:12   Link #82
Jn183

This ep offer a lot. Introducing or revealing basically a hold new line of cast. Ace, Cro, Mr.2, Mr.1, Miss Double Finger, Mr.4, Miss Merry Chirstmas, and BlackBeard. Also, lil info about Gold "D" Roger. Anyway, that scene with Ace acting all wicked then having to run b/c he was freeloading, just crack me up.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 20:16   Link #83
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
The Will of "D" still lives on.. Kureha stated that.. and how he was named Gol D. Roger... sort of like Monkey D. Luffy, This Arc's gettin more n more awesome.. i cant wait for Ace's intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Right now, a single thread is being used to discuss every episode, and this thread will be renamed every time a new episode is out. So the best is to follow the rules, and not post a new thread because you just don't like the idea of having one single thread to discuss all episodes. Even though it's still being voted which system we will use, the chance of having multiple episode threads is almost nule.

Even though, I don't think this thread should be closed, after all. It's better if it's merged with the Episode Discussion thread. But that's just my opinion.

lol I really don't think Wapol is irritating. I think his stupidity leads him to be very funny, after all. Always confusing "baka" with "maka" (is it maka?). He's just plain stupid.

Now, if you are referring to Erik as the "gay guy", yes, he was irritating. He was just lame, after all. Apis arc was the lamest of all.
alright, i gotya ^^ , i'm jus thinknin bout when new people start watching OP and wanna get old Discussion threads instead of lookin in this one and searching.. but its all good ^^

I, found Wapol to be irritating and a jackass :O, i despised him lol, sometimes its funny how his failureness leads to.
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 20:20   Link #84
filipino heat
oro??

does any1 knoe wat that lil easter egg thing was that kaizoku fansubs had released on their irc site??
filipino heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 20:27   Link #85
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
I really liked this episode.
I was really looking forward to the introduction of King Cobra and Ace. Also, it was cool to see Chaka and Pell for the first time in the anime (for those who want to know, they're the men who were with King Nefertari Cobra).
And of course, we finally get to see Mr.2 and the unforgettable "STOOOOP JOKING AROUUUND!"

I'm really looking forward to 92. Let the Arabasta arc begin!
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 20:41   Link #86
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
This ep offer a lot. Introducing or revealing basically a hold new line of cast. Ace, Cro, Mr.2, Mr.1, Miss Double Finger, Mr.4, Miss Merry Chirstmas, and BlackBeard. Also, lil info about Gold "D" Roger. Anyway, that scene with Ace acting all wicked then having to run b/c he was freeloading, just crack me up.
It's Gol D Roger

This episode was good, although I really think it was more of a "finish up with drum island and move on to the arabasta arc" episode. Ace? I wonder who he is. When I first seen him I thought he was shanks, but then I realized he wasn't. He said Luffy would know who he is... I wonder what's all that about.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 20:45   Link #87
Ral
Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipino heat
does any1 knoe wat that lil easter egg thing was that kaizoku fansubs had released on their irc site??
The easter egg was pretty funny. It's just a little clip from when Wapol hit Vivi to when Vivi was crying with Igaram. But they put different subtitles. I'll out the convo in spoiler incase someone else wants to get it before knowing what happens in it.

Spoiler:
Ral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 21:03   Link #88
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ral
The easter egg was pretty funny. It's just a little clip from when Wapol hit Vivi to when Vivi was crying with Igaram. But they put different subtitles. I'll out the convo in spoiler incase someone else wants to get it before knowing what happens in it.

Spoiler:
The text version just doesnt do it justice. Its something you gotta see. Its god damn hilarious.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-12, 23:26   Link #89
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I liked this episode. As said before it introduced a whole lot more, a lil thing about Blackbeard. Finally got to see King Cobra,Pell,Chaka,Mr.1-Mr.5 animated. It was great and Ace looked more bad ass than I ever could have hoped.
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 02:25   Link #90
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Definitly a good episode, I love how it introduced us to so many new characters, and shed some light on others. This next arc is going to rule! Oh and Mr. 2 is pretty damn funny looking.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 14:53   Link #91
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ral

Spoiler:
LOL, thats great, i can imagine vivi saying that to xD, is it realeased(or will be) on the K-F site??

btw.. curious when the K-F Spring Bundle is :O or if they're having one..
Old 2004-04-13, 16:10   Link #92
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

K-F Spring Bundle?
Old 2004-04-13, 16:59   Link #93
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
K-F Spring Bundle?
I heard (rumors) that they were releasing alot during Spring Break.. but i dont kno when they're spring break is
Old 2004-04-13, 17:04   Link #94
Evilbunny
Cave guardian

i suppose it will be soon. I mean, mine just ended!
Evilbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 18:33   Link #95
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Wasnt that what the 4 or so episodes in a single week was about? Including the 2 from their founders birthday.

As for the special, its IRC only, and they may remove it soon, since they state its for a limited time only.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 19:37   Link #96
Jn183

I think more like summer break not spring. K-f crew seem to be in college not H.S. Final should be around the corner for them. *sigh*I will be behind on all these new animes for the next 2 weeks or so. Anyway, it would be great that they do a 3-4 eps release then go on for 2-3 weeks studying/taking final.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 20:05   Link #97
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

^ Im thinkin the same thing also, it would be rly cool tho to have a Spring Bundle
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
Wasnt that what the 4 or so episodes in a single week was about? Including the 2 from their founders birthday.

As for the special, its IRC only, and they may remove it soon, since they state its for a limited time only.
mm, nope... The thing, was 2 eps on Found's bday , the other 2 were released in a thing of 2 weeks.. not together.. and that wasnt it.

Damn, i wanna see it.. ill jus get IRC again
Old 2004-04-13, 20:41   Link #98
eLstar
(^_^)v

Learning anything about Dragon, and Chopper putting chopsticks in his nose will make any One Piece episode enjoyable for me.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 22:31   Link #99
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

^^

Seeing Ace has the same affect on me. I wanna see him in action.
Old 2004-04-17, 06:38   Link #100
Limiter
Dead Apostle

Send a message via AIM to Limiter Send a message via MSN to Limiter Send a message via Yahoo to Limiter
This episode just made Wapol my most hated bad guys. Poor Vivi. I wish there were someways to beat him up more after Luffy's victory.
Limiter is offline   Reply With Quote