AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2017-02-13, 04:08   Link #6661
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Vertical has licensed The Glory of Losers for release here in the US.
Oh awesome! Know when its coming?
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-15, 18:02   Link #6662
kyle1281989
Showtime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Oh awesome! Know when its coming?
This Tuesday.

https://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Suit-G...ds=gundam+wing

Vol 2 September 15 2017
Vol 3 November 14 2017

I'll be grabbing them but, the real question is where is Vol 13. Were so close to the end now.
kyle1281989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-31, 18:00   Link #6663
Njira

It's 2017 and I'm going through a GW revival :P I just finished reading this 300+ page thread and want to say thank you to everyone who contributed to this discussion.

I really enjoyed Frozen Tear drop based off of what I read here: http://inchoate-oeuvre.livejournal.com/ and here: http://www.zeonic-republic.net/?p=2148 .

However, I haven't been able to find the last couple of chapter translations. Anyone know where I may find other full fan-translations?

Spoiler for You spoil me, I spoil you!:

Last edited by Njira; 2017-08-01 at 03:54.
Njira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-16, 08:31   Link #6664
rereremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
Glory of the Losers
Excuse me for the question, but what happened to Glory of the Losers? Did it stop being published in Japan after chapter 75?
rereremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-19, 03:40   Link #6665
AriefWijaya

1 Monthly Gundam Ace Magazine = 1 Chapter
AriefWijaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-19, 08:14   Link #6666
rereremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriefWijaya View Post
1 Monthly Gundam Ace Magazine = 1 Chapter
So what chapter got released last month?
rereremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 21:08   Link #6667
kyle1281989
Showtime!

I can't speak for the serialization in Gundam Ace but Vol.13's release is supposed to be 10/26/17 according to most retailers.
Old 2017-10-17, 02:31   Link #6668
n0m@n
C-Z

I wonder if we can see a small upgrade to Epyon in the GoL?
Old 2017-10-25, 23:15   Link #6669
Knight_SV

already have. a pair of planet defensor that capable of blocking WZC full output TBR shoot
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 23:19   Link #6670
AriefWijaya

Tallgeese II and Epyon got new weapon
Old 2017-10-30, 02:15   Link #6671
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
already have. a pair of planet defensor that capable of blocking WZC full output TBR shoot
Quote:
Originally Posted by AriefWijaya View Post

Tallgeese II and Epyon got new weapon
Nice!
Loving how Epyon got few additional weapons.

Same goes for Tallgeese II. Definitely the most elegant MS in GW lol.
Personally hope that Trieze doesnt use the dober gun in the final battle since he is the one who deemed long range weapon is non-elegant lol. Using those two heat sabre only to fight evenly against Wu Fei's Altron will be simply epic.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 04:58   Link #6672
Knight_SV

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Nice!

Personally hope that Trieze doesnt use the dober gun in the final battle since he is the one who deemed long range weapon is non-elegant lol. Using those two heat sabre only to fight evenly against Wu Fei's Altron will be simply epic.
i have bought the latest GOL tankoubon via ibooks from japanese itunes store. it seems Epyon additional weapon was specifically for blocking Wing Zero TBR. even the full output shoot cannot penetrate it defensor mode
Knight_SV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 11:07   Link #6673
kyle1281989
Showtime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Nice!

It's a single sword for the T2 AFAIK. And yes he still has the Dobbergun in the picture. It sucks all excited for some Treize action and he only appear on the last page waiting just like on the cover.... lol.

The pace slowed down quite a bit in Vol13 with the final battle/starting. I'm guessing 2-3 more issues.

Upgrades in this issue are:

-The 2 Planet Defensor/Winglet-things for Epyon.
-A Space Backpack for Sandrock Kai (with the upper thruster like the TV design had.)
-A Space Backpack and rear skirt armor for Heavyarms Kai.
-Tallgeese 2's new sword.
-Noin appears to have a new gun that she dual wields in a her Sanq Kingdom Taurus.
-WZC's Shield and bird mode officially appear in the story.

Also Bandai has just announce a Master Grade Wing Zero Custom that has a special coating finish and includes the Drei Zwerg weapons. They also have the GFFMC Metal Composite Wing Zero Custom 2.0 that includes the weapon releasing later this year for around 30,000jpy.
Old 2017-10-31, 01:03   Link #6674
AriefWijaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1281989 View Post
It's a single sword for the T2 AFAIK. And yes he still has the Dobbergun in the picture. It sucks all excited for some Treize action and he only appear on the last page waiting just like on the cover.... lol.

The pace slowed down quite a bit in Vol13 with the final battle/starting. I'm guessing 2-3 more issues.

-A Space Backpack for Sandrock Kai (with the upper thruster like the TV design had.)
-Noin appears to have a new gun that she dual wields in a her Sanq Kingdom Taurus.

Also Bandai has just announce a Master Grade Wing Zero Custom that has a special coating finish and includes the Drei Zwerg weapons. They also have the GFFMC Metal Composite Wing Zero Custom 2.0 that includes the weapon releasing later this year for around 30,000jpy.
The question is.... Which one is going to be the next RG?
Old 2017-10-31, 02:34   Link #6675
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
i have bought the latest GOL tankoubon via ibooks from japanese itunes store. it seems Epyon additional weapon was specifically for blocking Wing Zero TBR. even the full output shoot cannot penetrate it defensor mode
Damn, too OP... So it can even block a shot which can destroy a colony with one blast... Still waiting for my v13 due to ordering the physical one.

Quote:

I wanted to see more Treize in action lol.

So volume 14 may be the final volume after all.

Man, those illustrations look awesome. Love how the heat rod shield is placed on the lower back and he has those two defensor on his arm now. Make him look more demon-ish due to its tail.

....I am so going to go bankrupt due to W related stuff.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-23, 10:20   Link #6676
kyle1281989
Showtime!

AmazonJP has the release date of GOL Vol.14 and is accepting preorder. Jan 26,2018. It's quite soon if true.

新機動戦記ガンダムW Endless Waltz 敗者たちの栄光(14) (角川コミックス・エース) (日本語) Comics – January 26, 2018
Old 2018-01-01, 01:09   Link #6677
AriefWijaya

https://www.gundamkitscollection.com...ext-phase.html

RG Tallgeese EW, everyone?
Old 2018-01-12, 00:52   Link #6678
A-Crux
Áλφα-Crux///Alpha-Crux

First of all: Happy New Year guys!

Quote:

Thank you for sharing the images. Noin looks so cool with the Taurus' new weapons
Indeed GoL is already finished (I saw some raws in a chinese social network and jp twitter) basically the same ending as the tv series: stopping Libra to fall into Earth. Noin and Dorothy in front of the graves of Milliardo/Zechs and Treize. Relena ripping Heero's card.
I hope they make the Mariemaia affair too, I mean the title is "Endless Waltz", right?...and also there is a date (01/26/2018)maybe next GundamA issue?...but the last page said "owari"(the end)...

Also there were announcements for RG 1/144 OZ-00MS Tallgeese Ver. EW and HG 1/144 OZ-06MS Leo

A-Crux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-20, 14:40   Link #6679
kyle1281989
Showtime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Crux View Post
First of all: [B][SIZE="6"]
...and also there is a date (01/26/2018)maybe next GundamA issue?...but the last page said "owari"(the end)...
That is the date for the final manga complication's release.
Images
big
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I too really hope they don't let this team and gundam-w end with the conclusion of the GOL series. Though it will take some work for them to make new things for EW to keep it interesting.

Sadly, I hope X is next. If there is a alt series that needs the same treatment or rather a refresh/redo After War is it.

Last edited by LKK; 2018-01-21 at 11:40. Reason: added images tag
Old 2018-01-29, 20:28   Link #6680
kyle1281989
Showtime!

Not really any new gear. Zech's winglet add-ons were used to bump up the power to his sword to destroy Libra, and WZC finally equips the Droplet version of the DreiZwerg (all 6 sub weapons attached to the TBR.)

Vol14 was very brief. It pretty much ended just like the TV series, Visiting Zechs/Treize graves and Relena ripping up Heero's Birthday Card on a plane. Very rushed feeling with the scene of Zechs' sacrifice/Heero firing the TBR to the ending was only 20 pages. :/

Now just hoping for an artbook like they did with Frozen Teardrop. Vol14 had no insert/ color pages other than one close up of Heero and Relena, just like on the cover.

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing