AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-08-24, 22:52   Link #201
xeviouses

Ep7 of Misunderstandings!

Gotta say. I'm impressed they didn't undo the confession and just kept it going in the end.

Also, anybody else loving the dynamic between Aguri and Keita? For some reason, their dialogue flows better than either Chiaki or Tendou.
Old 2017-08-25, 00:56   Link #202
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

This Week in Stupid:
Yes... Go with the flow, boy! It's too late to turn back now! You should thank the galge for its divine guidance!

Looks kinda awkward of them being in the beginning of relationship, but in a funny way. Let's not forget Karen still mistaken Keita for still having a thing with Chiaki out with jealousy.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-25, 01:01   Link #203
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Ep7 of Misunderstandings!

Gotta say. I'm impressed they didn't undo the confession and just kept it going in the end.

Also, anybody else loving the dynamic between Aguri and Keita? For some reason, their dialogue flows better than either Chiaki or Tendou.
That's still my favorite pairing, but after this week Keita x Karen is a good second choice. They were pretty damn cute together.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-25, 01:54   Link #204
Hakai

Those two are so adorkable together in their 'relationship'
Old 2017-08-25, 07:57   Link #205
moridin84
Custom User Title

Wow, they kept up with the misunderstandings. They didn't even pick up new ones.

- So Amano thinks that Tendo might be going out with him to hide her relationship with Uehara. However, he hopes that he might be able to get in a real relationship with her.
- Chiaki, on the other hand, thinks that Tendo is going out with Amano to keep Aguri away from him, to protect him from that destructive relationship.
- Uehara thinks that Aguri likes Amano. Considering he knows that Amano likes Tendo, he probably thinks that Amano is just oblivious to her feelings.
- Aguri thinks that Uehara likes and is possibly in a relationship with Tendo. And is flirting with Chiaki on the side.
- And finally Tendo... doesn't know about any of these misunderstandings but struggles with her relationship with the vague and confusing Amano while being jealous of his relationship with Chiaki.

Anyways, Amano X Tendo is the best. A great episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
the only thing i really disliked that episode was "chiaki" pop up out of nowhere just to barge in they date, i thing this was really forced a lot from the author, to keep keita and karen romance at check and no proper development, that part when she appeared really annoyed me, while i love all the train wreck on that serie i really don't like when the author pull that sort of "asspull" to magically appear rivals in the place just for the sake of keep things at check, he could had did it much better without have used her, that was my only complain on that episode the others things where good and fun.
While this is true in most anime it isn't here.

Characters are perfect capable of keeping themselves in check without any help from other characters, and it's funnier too. On top of that, this date was incredibly positive. It couldn't have gone better so she didn't get in the way at all.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-25, 09:22   Link #206
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
While this is true in most anime it isn't here.

Characters are perfect capable of keeping themselves in check without any help from other characters, and it's funnier too. On top of that, this date was incredibly positive. It couldn't have gone better so she didn't get in the way at all.
she appear out of nowhere with a crap excuse of come with a "sister" which don't even appeared, because when they went to look for her "she already goes to home" leaving chiaki to butter into they date turning in a sort of "double date" with amano going with both girls, the moment she appear she already clinched on him with the classical "boobs" proximity to make tendo jealous, then more "jealous" until they go play the car game, the author on purpose put her to rise some more "flags" on chiaki x amano and make karen jealous and to keep they relation in check since they don't had anymore "only the two moment".

i really don't see how this is not equal to others, just because they "had fun in the end" don't change which it ended damaging the "perfect chance for them", while not did a big damage to make then anger of each other it did screw up any possible chance they could had to improve better they relationship on that date since it's not more only the "two of them".

again just because was a "happy ending" don't means which it was good or better than what could happened if was just the "two of them", i'm not hating o chiaki or something like i told in my previous posts i just don't like this sort of "asspull" which many animes love to do when you have more than one love interest and rivals and try to pull dates.
Old 2017-08-25, 11:15   Link #207
grecefar

lol it was so weird to have a chapter so normal this week in gamers, but I won't complaint karen and keita were pretty cute, I would love to see a chapter like that with seaweed some day.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-25, 11:26   Link #208
Wandering Soul

Before this episode Karen was probably my least favorite pairing for Keita, but this episode definitely changed that. They were pretty cute.
Old 2017-08-26, 07:49   Link #209
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Good god almighty move over Suiseiseki there's a new Desu in town!

... which is what I'd be telling myself if they weren't all complete idiots. Uehara is a goddamn saint possessing of patience beyond that of mortal men.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2017-08-26 at 08:21.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 08:46   Link #210
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Uehara is a goddamn saint possessing of patience beyond that of mortal men.
What are you talking about, Uehara could be the biggest idiot of all of them. Heck, he basically created this whole mess. Not to mention he's been consistently manipulating people for his own benefit. He's no saint, and I don't see the virtue in the biggest idiot having the "patience" to deal with lesser fools.

Last edited by BWTraveller; 2017-08-26 at 09:13.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 08:50   Link #211
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
What are you talking about, Uehara could be the biggest idiot of all of them. Heck, he basically created this whole mess. Not to mention he's been consistently manipulating people for his own benefit. He's no saint, and I don't see the virtue in the biggest idiot having the "patience" to deal with lesser fools.
Well that was what I was thinking somewhere halfway into episode 6 before all the paranoid internal monologuing.

Now in episode 7 I think they're all just idiots of the same species.

Edit - BTW that endcard handheld she's using? That's a GameGear by Sega. I know because I used to have one.

Last edited by MeoTwister5; 2017-08-26 at 09:07.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 10:28   Link #212
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I've been thinking about Uehera and his role in all this, actually. I think he's a guy with basically good instincts and bad judgment.

I mean, this all started because he felt empathy for Keita. He's popular, Keita unpopular to the point of near-bullying victim (when this started). Uehara saw Keita as basically a nice but really awkward kid and decided to hang with him a little, try to steer him out of his social wasteland and into the light. It was that first trip to the arcade that really set off this entire chain of events.

Since then, though, Uehara has made some very poor decisions that have largely caused this avalanche of misunderstanding. And the way he manipulated Keita and Karen for his own purposes was pretty douchey, actually.

Last edited by Guardian Enzo; 2017-08-26 at 11:09.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-26, 10:29   Link #213
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
yeah, he is the big culprit of all that mess, if instead of act like a "jerk" and creating a idiot romcom he actually "true helped" keita, nothing bad could had happened and everyone could be having they lifes normally, at worst his relationship with aguri could still being "bad" since he didn't knew which she was the gril in love with him in the past and he thinks which she is just "there".

on that point all the crap he did, had a "positive" side which was helped him to realize which he indeed love aguri but at the cost of create a big chaos where his relationship with her is degenerating fast because he is unable to "talk with her", since japaneses are really bad at "talk about feelings" in general them you have all that mess because no one is actually tring to "talk with each other" and take they own reasons as the only truth again because talk with the other is "too hard" and embarrassing" a terrible japanese trait.
Old 2017-08-31, 15:27   Link #214
SeaDoor

You know, the writers for this show are delightfully evil.

During the first half I couldn't figure out why they were adding some random new character then just before the eye catch I went "Oh!"
SeaDoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 15:47   Link #215
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

That Sugoroku segment is sooo much fun to watch . And so the cat's out of the bag, on one-side anyway. OTOH, it seems Tasuku and Aguri is finally settling down as well, so I guess the final parts of the anime will focus on the other three person now.

Also, Build Heart by GAGI lololol
Old 2017-08-31, 17:31   Link #216
Dextro
He Without a Title

Damn. I once again burst out laughing when the whole house of cards came crashing down on Chiaki at the end. Maybe I'm just as evil as the writers
Old 2017-08-31, 17:46   Link #217
Wandering Soul

The first part confused me, but that reveal right before the eye catch was clever. Well played, Gamers.

That board game was pure torture for Uehara and Tendo. Each turn just seemed to have no purpose but to twist the knife even further. Uehara and Aguri do seem to patch things up by the end, but it looks like the writers choose to give them a break at the expense of poor Chika. Things have only just gotten started for her.
Old 2017-08-31, 19:15   Link #218
Blueknight78

this episode was really again another great comedy fun episode, i also burst in laught, what a broken little creep sister , she seens to "play in both side" since she loved the scent of "girls" but also swing for guys, what a creep girl.

this board game was the the most "torturing one", i really feel bad specially for karen, while uehara get also some crap moments, overal the one which suffered more was karen, for aways get the "rich" but "loner end", goes to a point where she even break the fourth wall and say which they not are already fun and are being "evil"(the writer), i really laughted hard, all that mc with pink girl have some "fun" and a lot of kids to in the end goes to chiak was really priceless.

one thing this episode did to me was show how really the "broken third well" is really chiak, please i'm not bashing or hating her before her fans start to anger over me, but as we see in the moment she leave the place both couples started to get along easy, really uehara trying to make "a romcom" and puting her in all that mess, while helped her to develop as a person which was good, still was bad because most of the issues now really come from her and now looks like finally uehara and pink girl are fixing they issues, but we still have the "big white elephant" called chiak which still in the play and can still mess even more with her "creep little sister" the things for the mc and karen, while i feel chiak is a good person the whole mess uehara drag her into is turning her in a center of trouble.
Old 2017-08-31, 21:16   Link #219
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

That is one weird board game Tasuku fly off the handle and Karen getting mad

The first half seemed so out of place but Chiaki's sister is weird
Old 2017-08-31, 23:19   Link #220
xeviouses

This is gonna be a recurring trend for Uehara: He thinks up of a good plan, but the execution always backfires in hilarious way.

LOL the first half before the eye catch, well played devs.

I kinda want that board game now...seems fun.

Tags
harem, misunderstandings, not harem, rom com