Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-14, 10:47   Link #1041
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belum_nabum View Post

This was another cool thing of orders being sent to Special OPS! I LIKED IT!
Spoiler for aa:
Don't worry, I liked them too. Too bad the DF operators were no match for Canaan.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 11:32   Link #1042
Satch
Synesthete

Quote:
This is directly linked to mass production of biological weapons and we don't even know if this CANAAN is the original yet.
For a second I was under the impression that our Canaan was the original experiment and was the only true success story... but when Alphard started mentioning how much the frozen girl looked like Canaan, something didn't feel right.

And where in the timeline did the incident of the disappearing city occur? Until Liang mentioned it in the last episode, I thought Canaan did NOT have the Ua virus. Her abilities were great back when Siam was teaching her, but I figured all that happened BEFORE the Shibuya incident. War ravaged her village, not disease (or maybe that's what she thinks happened...????).

Also, Siam may have had different intentions when he and Canaan first met. Remember she saw blue fire burning when she was looking at him.
Satch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 12:32   Link #1043
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I'm sad to see Hakko go that way, yet...

Spoiler for Noise pollution:

Atleast Yunyun made it out alive. ^^

Thinking of the movie R-point a little, "Those with blood on their hands can never return".
Old 2009-09-14, 13:54   Link #1044
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

the lake was also frozen in the middle of the desert. plus Yun Yun and Maria didn't seem cold, so it would be some chemical that is frozen at room temp.

plus, i think the twist is that Canaan we know in the anime is an actual clone, and the original one was in the lake. perhaps something like memory transfer into the clone too. wouldn't be too farfetched.

and wow, Rie Tanaka did an AMAZING job. its hard to believe she was Lacus, hearing this performance from her.

and i'm actually still a little confused as to who Siam was talking about when he said "you're the greatest warrior" and "she easily surpassed what i had in mind"

Last edited by germanturkey; 2009-09-14 at 14:18.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 16:24   Link #1045
darkmaster074
------

now what with hakko sleeping with Santana that guy is dead

but i like the fight between Alphard and Liang that was a Weird fight

i was thinking there will be a yuri fight
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 16:55   Link #1046
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post

and wow, Rie Tanaka did an AMAZING job. its hard to believe she was Lacus, hearing this performance from her.
Her trademark role is probably Suigintou anyway. She fits these kinds of roles to a tee.

Btw, Hakko wasn't humping him... she's just rubbing... he's in no position to fit into the keyhole.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 18:07   Link #1047
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Liang Qui's death WAS SUITABLE! As they say a gruesome death to a gruesome character that she has!
Spoiler for ff:

OH HAKKO! WTF! NECROPHILIA! WTF JAPAN! Stop making viewers fucked up more than necessary!
Spoiler for as:

This was another cool thing of orders being sent to Special OPS! I LIKED IT!
Spoiler for aa:
OMG NECROPHILIA !
Ahah Liang Qui's face !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 18:16   Link #1048
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

What a great episode, it really was intense from beginning to end. Lian-Qi really did have a fitting end, but at the same time I felt sorry for her ironically at the end she became the person she hated the most.

WTF Hakko, I'm really dissapointed. Santana wanted you to wake up from the nightmare but it seems you couldn't even do that, at the end you just gave up in life.

Looking forward to the last episodes
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 22:00   Link #1049
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
WOW what a great and depressing damn episode. I was not surprised by Lian-Qi in the slightest i knew her death was going to be a quite powerful one and yep i knew that Alphard probably wouldnt give a rats ass. In the end it seems some Lian Qi was also really loved too bad she never work up from Onee sama complex. Im just glad that it was Cummings that put her down scratch those 2 off the list dead as door nails.

Sigh i think i know why the scene with Hakko went the way it did and yes Necrophilia is just wrong but while talking about who late was who you could see that Hakko would never awake from the darkness she had plunged into because of Santanas death. I wish she would have lived in a way her dying felt like cop out to me. Santana gave up his life so she could live hers after all was said and done but in the end she gave up her own life. It was a very disturbing scene im sure they could have found another way to portray it. To each there own i guess x2 more down at least no one has to shell out doe for a funeral service.

5 special forces relieved of their lives by Canaan this episode has a nice body count.

In the end Alphard is still a very curious character and she does hold the name of Canaan as well. It seems nothing really got solved this episode but very important data ended up in the hands of 3 big powers and its still not over next weeks will Canaan vs Canaan.

The series is not turning out how i thought it would be not all and thats not a a bad thing.
Old 2009-09-14, 22:33   Link #1050
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmaster074 View Post
now what with hakko sleeping with Santana that guy is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySoldier37 View Post
WTF Hakko, I'm really dissapointed. Santana wanted you to wake up from the nightmare but it seems you couldn't even do that, at the end you just gave up in life.
Hakkoo just released all the feelings she repressed, because Santana could not handle them alive ... I know it seems quite perverted (by Judeo-Christian-Muslim, etc. standards), but from her PoV (and any biased, cynical observer's) is the ultimate expression of love and dedication ... giving even her life, offering him in death, what she could not in life and ultimately dying on his side.

Realistically, I acknowledge that it came pretty late and was rather pointless, but still it was a debt she really wished to repay!

Or am I over-analyzing
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 00:22   Link #1051
Mizuno
Undefined

Well, if they were desperate, they could do it while he was still alive, a muffler or something might work... but that wouldn't be right either.
Old 2009-09-15, 00:50   Link #1052
deranged_02

All I can say is that, Hakko and Liang Qi are definitely on top of my 'Twisted Female' list for this show.
deranged_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 01:25   Link #1053
Spags
Computer Programmer

Send a message via AIM to Spags Send a message via MSN to Spags
Quote:
Originally Posted by deranged_02 View Post
All I can say is that, Hakko and Liang Qi are definitely on top of my 'Twisted Female' list for this show.
I cant really classify either of them as "twisted", sure they don't have normal hobbies well that's in reference to Liang who can be somewhat over the top -.-;. However I can't see Liang as being twisted shes just wanted her sisters affection so much that it drove her insane, shes actually a quite brilliant character, it takes some planning and strategy to pull off what she did to Hakko.

And Hakko being twisted? That's not even anywhere close to her real personality. Try putting yourself in her shoes she lived a really difficult life, and sure Santana was dead but honestly for how long? 20, 30 mins at most? Its not like he was buried and dug up and was already decomposing. She had so much built in emotions for him and she wanted to share it with him the only way she could. Even if she choose life it would only end up being the same as before never truly able to give herself fully to someone. I think she made a strong choice and she was even stronger for following through with her decision. She's more courageous than twisted.

"You have your way, I have my way, as for the right way, the correct way, it does not exists."
Spags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 01:26   Link #1054
Belum_nabum
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Don't worry, I liked them too. Too bad the DF operators were no match for Canaan.
Glad you approve sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I cant really classify either of them as "twisted", sure they don't have normal hobbies well that's in reference to Liang who can be somewhat over the top -.-;. However I can't see Liang as being twisted shes just wanted her sisters affection so much that it drove her insane, shes actually a quite brilliant character, it takes some planning and strategy to pull off what she did to Hakko.
He meant twisted as in mentally deranged with certain elements like her sister love. Her obsession to kill CANAAN and to top it off her personality. I don't think I WOULD HIRE HER as a person working in a company with these features.
Quote:
And Hakko being twisted? That's not even anywhere close to her real personality. Try putting yourself in her shoes she lived a really difficult life, and sure Santana was dead but honestly for how long? 20, 30 mins at most? Its not like he was buried and dug up and was already decomposing. She had so much built in emotions for him and she wanted to share it with him the only way she could. Even if she choose life it would only end up being the same as before never truly able to give herself fully to someone. I think she made a strong choose and she was even stronger for following through with her decision. She's more courageous than twisted.
I think they had sex already earlier on in the series. Furthermore I agreed that she did unleash a lot at the end BUT her choice could have been to live because that was the last wish of Santana.
Belum_nabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 01:40   Link #1055
Mizuno
Undefined

They couldn't have sex because her moan was enough to kill him... according to Liang last episode.
Old 2009-09-15, 02:20   Link #1056
rurupeceaue
2D-Girls Banzai!!

Quote:

And Hakko being twisted? That's not even anywhere close to her real personality. Try putting yourself in her shoes she lived a really difficult life, and sure Santana was dead but honestly for how long? 20, 30 mins at most? Its not like he was buried and dug up and was already decomposing. She had so much built in emotions for him and she wanted to share it with him the only way she could. Even if she choose life it would only end up being the same as before never truly able to give herself fully to someone. I think she made a strong choice and she was even stronger for following through with her decision. She's more courageous than twisted.
Rather than being 'twisted' I'd say that both of them have lost their sanity.
Not that Liang has much on that (No offense to Liang Qi's fans), though I have to say that Liangs attitude is what makes her interesting.
rurupeceaue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 07:35   Link #1057
Belum_nabum
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
They couldn't have sex because her moan was enough to kill him... according to Liang last episode.
Quite true but at least Hakko could have given some blow jobs to Santana on top of him kissing her and doing other things but not sure what they might be.

The problem really is sound from Hakko's mouth as they distort air waves to turn into deadly brain waves that kill the human brain.
Belum_nabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 07:41   Link #1058
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belum_nabum View Post
Quite true but at least Hakko could have given some blow jobs to Santana on top of him kissing her and doing other things but not sure what they might be.

The problem really is sound from Hakko's mouth as they distort air waves to turn into deadly brain waves that kill the human brain.
So basically, any noise on her part, voluntary or not = x_x partner from exploded brain.
Old 2009-09-15, 09:20   Link #1059
darkmaster074
------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
dont worry there always blow jobs and kissing

This Discussion has turned into a sex Discussion
darkmaster074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-15, 09:23   Link #1060
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by deranged_02 View Post
I actually classify them as tragic. Once you get down to the core of what made them tick and what lead to their death its actually quite sad.

Tags
animage, type moon