AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-08, 06:40   Link #21
ChaosPaladin
Bringer of Order & Chaos

brooke is knock out as well. i wonder how can tt be when he dun have a nose.
Old 2012-02-08, 07:18   Link #22
Kallen4life

that dragon sure didn't go down easy

I can imagine either Luffy or Zoro having a high-diff fight with him solo

also seemed swords were better here then fists

Robin bringing the sexy as usual

when I read M Master my first thought was Doflamingo .. doubt it though

either Buggy or Law may be involved

Smoker better come soon
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2012-02-08, 08:05   Link #23
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Dragon's severed head for nakama!

I didn't think he'd be killed so quickly. He might have been the very last of his species, too... Well, it's not like we can expect the strawhats to care about that. I thought Luffy was at least going to attempt to tame him though. I mean, it was a dragon! A freaking DRAGON!!
Old 2012-02-08, 08:08   Link #24
game2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by onepiece4ever View Post
law can separate another peoples bodies while buggy can separate himself...
I know. What I mean is that both their abilities involve separation of bodies.
Old 2012-02-08, 08:14   Link #25
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Dragon's severed head for nakama!

I didn't think he'd be killed so quickly. He might have been the very last of his species, too... Well, it's not like we can expect the strawhats to care about that. I thought Luffy was at least going to attempt to tame him though. I mean, it was a dragon! A freaking DRAGON!!
It's not that cute to be tamed

Also, have Luffy said "Be My Nakama!" to other people before but the person declined it(other than Jinbe)? Because I'm really dislike it if that guy being the new nakama. From his wearing looks like he's a samurai, maybe the guy who cut the guy on the phone. We don't need any more guy wielding a katana.

Last edited by AlaAlba; 2012-02-08 at 08:25.
Old 2012-02-08, 09:09   Link #26
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Any one noticed? Does zoro perform one sword style with his mouth sword now instead of holding a sword in his hand??
Old 2012-02-08, 09:44   Link #27
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
Any one noticed? Does zoro perform one sword style with his mouth sword now instead of holding a sword in his hand??
he probably slash the dragon with other sword (and with his hand)

while sword in his mouth didn't do anything and stay there since he don't have time to shete it

Old 2012-02-08, 10:05   Link #28
ronin myael
lost ronin

forgot to mention anything about the mini story. it's nice to see iceburg finally finish water 7's new sea train. i like the name too. puffing ice! cool!
Old 2012-02-08, 10:34   Link #29
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

hahaha.... when I see that half-man, I'm sure he's Buggy... lol
too bad that badass dragon already cleaved in two parts....

and another strong enemy has appeared.... there's still too many mysteries about this arc
Old 2012-02-08, 12:21   Link #30
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Just to mention, the legs can sense others through their '気配/ kihai', their presence.

This term can be used in both the contexts of 'Breath' or 'Haki', kihai is basically knowing someone is around through their Ki, which is breath or atmosphere.

You walk into your room and suddenly feels something is off, you suspect someone has came into your room, that is also kihai.

I assume the pair of legs belong to the Wano samurai, seeing that he is wearing traditional samurai clothes. Kihai could be the term Wano samurais call Breath or Haki.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2012-02-08, 12:28   Link #31
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by game2007 View Post
Are people forgetting that Law has an ability that is, to some extent, similar to Buggy's?

As you already noticed I brought up Law right in the last page, just a few posts before yours. But like I said then, I'm still leaning towards this warlord being a completely new character.

Anyhow, this was a fun chapter. It sure was cool seeing the Straw-Hats team up to take down that mean ol' dragon (though Robin didn't really do anything....). And I'm pretty sure that the talking pair of legs is a samurai (who, BTW, seems to be pretty adept at using CoO haki, since he mentioned that he was able to sense Luffy and co.'s presence). Though that doesn't really explain whether or not the guys in gas masks are samurai, as well. Either way, it looks like we'll probably be introduced to the mask guys' master (who's most likely the shichibukai) as soon as next chapter.....

Oh, and the ministory was great, too! I never really cared much about Pauly, but I always liked Lulu and Tileston! Which also reminds me: It would've been killer if Michael and Hoychael appeared in this ministory page, too.....
Old 2012-02-08, 14:47   Link #32
james0246

^Robin was there for moral support...
Old 2012-02-08, 15:55   Link #33
animeffs13240
V for Victory

Personally I don't think the "half-man" is buggy (I remember seeing him in side story or one scene from a earlier chapter, he's not even in the new world) I'm gonna take a wild guess and say a new character. But seeing new characters pop up ("m" and possible a new shichibukai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Betting on some nice Nami service with her being knocked out
i actually hope so too lol
Old 2012-02-08, 17:00   Link #34
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeffs13240 View Post
i actually hope so too lol
It's a tad unfortunate the service is there but not as much as I would have expected tbh

Still this was a pretty fun chapter, seeing Luffy and Zoro take down the dragon was cool.
Certain did pull some twists, forinstance taking down the dragon so quickly, we know the gang have made much improvements but you kinda expect something like a fire breathing dragon to put up a bigger fight.
Then theres the talking legs which is....well not sure what to make of that atm lol
But I can certainly agree with Luffy, gotta have this guy join the crew!(just like it's always been said before but any new interesting chracter that shows up does indeed somehow make you think"gotta have him join!")

Altho tbh I was hoping to see a female samurai
Old 2012-02-08, 17:22   Link #35
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Haha, classic Luffy: JOIN MY CREW! to any weirdo he finds interesting.
Old 2012-02-08, 17:33   Link #36
animeffs13240
V for Victory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Haha, classic Luffy: JOIN MY CREW! to any weirdo he finds interesting.
thats really how luffy functions but i don't think he's gonna get a new member anytime soon, but it was a nice lil chapter to see the teamwork of the strawhats. Of course first sign of the dragon luffy just has to charge in lol
Old 2012-02-08, 17:43   Link #37
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Robin was there for moral support...

Well, if standing around making morbid comments with a blank face counts as "moral support"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Altho tbh I was hoping to see a female samurai

Y'mean like this?

In all honesty though, a female samurai (or two) appearing in this arc isn't exactly out of the question. I mean, we still don't know how many of those dudes are currently inhabiting PH. And even if none show up here, I think it's pretty much guaranteed we'll see some at Wano (and hey, Tashigi is heading towards PH with Smoker now, so that could also be considered compensation right there).
Old 2012-02-08, 17:58   Link #38
Valky
Radioactive

lol, and I thought the voice was coming from the dragon. Nice one Oda. The half body guy for Nakama! Btw, he could talk without mouth, wth?
Old 2012-02-08, 18:00   Link #39
animeffs13240
V for Victory

[/quote]Y'mean like this?

In all honesty though, a female samurai (or two) appearing in this arc isn't exactly out of the question. I mean, we still don't know how many of those dudes are currently inhabiting PH. And even if none show up here, I think it's pretty much guaranteed we'll see some at Wano (and hey, Tashigi is heading towards PH with Smoker now, so that could also be considered compensation right there). [/QUOTE]

tashigi (which shouldn't surprise me since she got promoted to captain hell wonder if she has a devil fruit power), samurai girls, looks like its gonna be a good arc btw that picture looks an awful lot like vivi even though i know its not her
Old 2012-02-08, 19:14   Link #40
randomlex
In the eye of the storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
lol, and I thought the voice was coming from the dragon. Nice one Oda. The half body guy for Nakama! Btw, he could talk without mouth, wth?
Robin has the answer:

But yeah, awesome chapter (and after seeing this, I can barely wait for the anime episode)...

Last edited by randomlex; 2012-02-08 at 20:19.
Closed Thread