Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-31, 18:53   Link #201
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nindel View Post
It's a shame Zaraki didn't show up, I'd have loved to see him get all excited and go Berserker on Muramasa. Just like in Diamond Dust Rebellion when he went straight in on that weird Ice Dragon dude
Oh yeah I remember that. I was actually expecting him to show and go wild on the Sword incarnations.
Old 2009-07-31, 20:10   Link #202
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nindel View Post
It's a shame Zaraki didn't show up, I'd have loved to see him get all excited and go Berserker on Muramasa. Just like in Diamond Dust Rebellion when he went straight in on that weird Ice Dragon dude
Exactly why Zaraki's not in it. The arc would be done in one episode.
Old 2009-07-31, 20:39   Link #203
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Zaraki's gonna come and help sooner or later or come at the end and be like "aww i missed the fun"
Old 2009-07-31, 20:49   Link #204
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Perhaps Zaraki would have went Berserker as you say Nindel, but while he may not know the name of his Zanpakuto, Muramasa certainly would
Old 2009-07-31, 23:46   Link #205
Calca
Expressionless

I think Ryujinjakka will play a major part in this arc. It is the most ancient and powerful zanpakutou there is so it has to have a fight in this.
Old 2009-08-01, 01:41   Link #206
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Wow the fillers are amazing.

Way better then the manga. way way way better lol
Old 2009-08-01, 16:02   Link #207
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

I wonder what Ryuujin Jakka will look like
Old 2009-08-01, 18:38   Link #208
TeNMaN
Lost & Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenTaichou View Post
ATM, Zaraki is most powerfull in SS
I think everyone misinterpreted what you are saying here. ATM, he is the most powerful in SS cause he is the only one who doesn't rely on the power of his sword. Most of the captains and other officers became weak instantly w/o their sword's power to rely on. (Koma getting pwnd LOL) This is the reason why many think this arc could be a lesson to all the captains from Yama or something.

The only ones who could possibly even have a fighting chance are the ones with mad kidou skillz or hollow powers. Edit: Also, I think Yoruichi and Urahara could own in these situations as well. They have been shown to have formidable hand to hand combat skillz. Yoru has pretty much been pwning w/o using her sword. Soi Fon should be ok from having a similar background.

But alas, Ken-chan will probably be left out of this...

A hilarious ending would be once this arc is finished.... to show Kenpachi sitting and talking to his zanpaktou in a nice, pleasant conversation and asking everyone where have they been?!!

Last edited by TeNMaN; 2009-08-01 at 18:56. Reason: Left out Yoruichi!
Old 2009-08-01, 19:12   Link #209
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeNMaN View Post
A hilarious ending would be once this arc is finished.... to show Kenpachi sitting and talking to his zanpaktou in a nice, pleasant conversation and asking everyone where have they been?!!
...then the Twilight Zone theme plays?
Old 2009-08-01, 19:26   Link #210
Nindel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
...then the Twilight Zone theme plays?
Oh gawd Twilight Zone!?

Sci-fi fantasy stories which were all equal in their elaborate and weird story lines

Kenpachi's definetly one unique character
Old 2009-08-01, 20:39   Link #211
Naive
Tabloid Journalist

Sode No Shirayuki is a hottie pattotie.
Old 2009-08-01, 21:12   Link #212
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Well it's kind of wierd that Yama-ji's zanpakuto wasn't shown and that his three oldest captain's zanpakutos went to see him. If this some kind of test it will piss me off, I'd rather the guy with the nails having some kind of magic hold on the zanpakutos. From what I got from the manga the zanpakuto is part of the shinigami not really a seperate entity. When Ichigo got stabbed by Zangetsu he realized that he couldn't really be stabbed by him because the sword is him. I am a bit drunk right now sorry if that didn't make any sense. off to watch FC Barcelona kick the shit out of the L.A. Galaxy!
Old 2009-08-01, 21:27   Link #213
strategos

The arc looks promising. Still it's going to be an arc with real limitations. Since there are lots of stuff and information which they can real yet about abilities of certain Zanpaktou when they are in Shikai or Bankai mode. I am referring to what has happened in the manga just recently. Unless they do like what the did on the Bounto arc, which they spoil few things in this arc. Like they show the complete Bakai of Ice Zanpaktu, Histsuga I think. As well as several other information.

I dont think we will be seeing Kenpachi nor his Vice captain. Like they said, they went on a little trip together. So is kind of convenient that this happened. Because, on the thread of episode 229, many of us that were posting, were speculating that the Vice captain of KEnpachi might actually be his Zanpaktu spirit. As we see, they can actually take human form. So like some of us were predicting, Maybe Kenpachi is so strong he can make his Zabpaktu take full materialization.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
Old 2009-08-01, 22:15   Link #214
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
but but...Zaraki is the only Captain in Soul Society that doesn't know his zanpaktou's name >.> he probably is the strongest atm since everyone else can't use their releases while he's in beast mode 24/7
naw, the elite 4 - yama/unoha/ukitake/shunshui could still probably own kenpachi with kido and non-released swordsmenship.
Old 2009-08-01, 22:47   Link #215
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Been a while since I saw such great filler material. Content holds promise.
Old 2009-08-01, 23:33   Link #216
Wargumm1i
Hentai

I how long this arc will last, also I wonder if Ichigo´s sword will be the only one intact lol since he got too people in his sword lol.
Old 2009-08-02, 01:28   Link #217
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
Unless they do like what the did on the Bounto arc, which they spoil few things in this arc. Like they show the complete Bakai of Ice Zanpaktu, Histsuga I think. As well as several other information.
What was spoiled in the Bounto arc?
Old 2009-08-02, 06:23   Link #218
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

wow this should have been in the manga

first time I actually looked forward to the next episode of a filler arc

maybe the key to this mess is Zangetsu? or those that didn't show up like Urahara's or Ichigo's friends?

Old 2009-08-02, 08:47   Link #219
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Yes, it took off guard I was assuming. It's going to be bad because it's a filler. I'm glad I was wrong, can't wait for the next episode.
Old 2009-08-02, 11:17   Link #220
ReinhartX

im wondering since ichigo fought zangetsu in physical form to achieve bankai...so assuming every1 is gonna fight their zanpakutou to get them back or something..thus every1 other than the captain levels are gonna get bankai? lol

i also wonder what will happen if arrancars haf their swords take physical forms n betray them =x
Closed Thread