AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-01-12, 14:16   Link #81
LynnLen

I kind of agree that Aileen being sideline like that was a determent to her character; but I can see a way to fix it, just have Aileen be of importance next arc(if that fight was considered the end of the arc). I'm not saying put the Kei out of condition like they did with Aileen just put the focus on her the next arc maybe have the two separate for some reason and we see things from her perspective.
LynnLen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 13:53   Link #82
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It indeed went like that -__-

New raw chapter~
Misty Forest arc is over, to the ichaicha arc~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-19, 16:30   Link #83
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Took a while but the arc finally ended in very good terms with questions answered, truths accepted & our heroes walking toward their new path in that world.

Your a pretty swell guy mister "Sage".
Spoiler:

I'm again reminded of the PK otherworlders "summoned" in the side story. The panther girl Iris being a demihuman ought to get them to some trouble but Kou being a mage w/ 2 spirits makes them a force to be reckoned with. Would be interesting when those 2 finally meet our heroes someday.

Not to mention the antagonistic ones...
Old 2017-01-19, 20:46   Link #84
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Oh btw

Quote:
投稿者: wuhugm [2017年 01月 20日 04時 07分] 23歳~29歳 男性
良い点
What!? They wasted 1 wish...
必要な時に願いを使うってのは中々良いもんだけど、何か勿体無いよね~
即死系脅威に関しては同じく塞がれないじゃん...それに、その肝心な時に賢明な判断が出来るかどうか.. .
If it were me, I would wish for passive abilities, like Regeneration or Auto-Shield/Barrier.

Waw~ So romantic~

そして、オズは良い奴だな~
只野新人 [2017年 01月 20日 04時 23分]
いつも感想ありがとうございます! Thank you for your comment!
Sorry, frankly speaking, I'll change these episodes. Oz will not give something, neither gifts or magic items. Because in the world of my novel vermillion, the revival is too overpowered and it may spoil the feeling of tension. If they die, it's the end. I'd like to maintain this verity... Furthermore, Oz is too lavish to give such a overpowered items, even if he is a "Demon". I think I'd written too hard these chapters nowadays, and I forgot to elaborate the construction of history... xD

Anyway, same as always, Kei and Aileen will survive in this severe world.... as true lovers finally!
It seems recent chapters gonna be revised
Old 2017-01-20, 05:07   Link #85
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Hahaha, so its kinda' like 'Oz' after thinking about it for some time basically changed his mind & with a snap of his fingers 'altered/retconned' certain things from their conversations.

Seriously though, it makes sense. Like I said, it was basically a one time use Deus ex machina after all...too powerful. All the knowledge they've gained was already quite the gift really.
Old 2017-01-30, 06:06   Link #86
wuhugm
Confused Shark

2 side story chapters
About those other transporters

2 of them are similar to Kei and Eileen
But the other one is evil
He massacred an entire village in the most graphical way possible
*shiver*
Old 2017-01-30, 06:55   Link #87
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Yup, yup. Although to be fair, the other two only joined the massacre "in-character" in-game.

Heh, "cursed" princess. I guess now they have a clue that Kay & Aileen are also around. Meet-ups someday for extra plot! Well, I'm guessing they'll be the ones to shed the "truth" for those 2 as a trip to Oz is kinda' dangerous.
Old 2017-02-27, 03:40   Link #88
wuhugm
Confused Shark

New chapter, new illustrations :

Old 2017-02-27, 16:54   Link #89
LifeHowling

Will there be guilds of adventurers? Will heroes join them? Will they interact with the feudal lords and governments?

What happens to evil players when they destroy a village? Will armies be sent against them?

What can spirits ask from a player for their help?

I'd like to ask - where can I find those illustrations in correct order and volumes?
LifeHowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 17:02   Link #90
LifeHowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
New chapter, new illustrations :
Spoiler:
Hey! I'm very interested in those! Where did you find them?
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n0088bq/73/

Last edited by LifeHowling; 2017-02-27 at 19:03.
Old 2017-02-27, 21:06   Link #91
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeHowling View Post
Will there be guilds of adventurers? Will heroes join them? Will they interact with the feudal lords and governments?

What happens to evil players when they destroy a village? Will armies be sent against them?

I'd like to ask - where can I find those illustrations in correct order and volumes?
Wtf barrage of questions.....

No, No, Yes

Yes

Anything
Old 2017-02-28, 07:02   Link #92
LifeHowling

Wink

Quote:
Will there be guilds of adventurers?
No

Will heroes join them?
No

Will they interact with the feudal lords and governments?
Yes

Yes
OK

Quote:
Anything

Example?
Old 2017-02-28, 07:05   Link #93
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Very nice artworks, good to see the other two too in more detail (more Panther girl is always fine).

The last few chapters are nice, very laid back.
Old 2017-02-28, 08:38   Link #94
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeHowling View Post

Example?
Anything is for this question duh :
Anything, theoritically

Panther girl is sexier than Eileen
Old 2017-02-28, 09:16   Link #95
LifeHowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Panther girl is sexier than Eileen
Spoiler:

Old 2017-05-16, 08:28   Link #96
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Well...

Finally an update

I want to have adventure like this
Old 2017-09-13, 17:20   Link #97
sasuke706

Caught up after letting chapters build up right before they entered the demon forest in not-Russia.
I like the style of giving them clear cut answers about the whole returning home thing. At least it kills the possibility of that specific open-ending which many works have had that came before it.

The two main characters seem to be working on a get-rich-quick scheme, instead of the average fantasy 'go kill something really big and rare and sell it for tons.'
You know, with practical skills. Even if Kei has to work on his mana amount first.
Still have to learn there's 3 more game players roaming about, and 1 PK maniac seems to have joined some random group where its individual members seem to be stronger than even players.

And one interesting thing to note.
Aileen and Kei sure have been getting it on a lot as of late. And their horses. Woo boy.

Also (finally) learned that apparently this got dropped by the publisher or something, hence why there hasn't been a new volume in forever. Really hope he manages to get another publisher. Preferably with Fruit Punch as the illustrator, still.
Hard to say I'm too surprised considering the overall slow pace of the novel and lack of clear end goals, but it's also pretty clearly intended for more mature readers in that sense.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 21:14   Link #98
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Oh, you're reading this?

When a novel dropped by publisher, it's hard to have another to take it
Not only that, the author is usually traumatized and the WN itself might die
Old 2017-09-13, 22:10   Link #99
sasuke706

The slow updates might have to do with motivation of it getting dropped, but he obviously plans on continuing it anyway. Since he has been.
I don't know many examples of dropped novels getting picked up elsewhere, but some novels have gotten reboots and moved elsewhere.
Like Dungeon + Harem + Master got a name change and moved from M Novels to Monster Bunko, for whatever reason. He got the rights back so it's open, at least.

Sales being bad might also be publisher related, though. Going by the comments of one status update, finding books for it upon initial release was apparently difficult, which is the publisher's responsibility.
At least volume 1 managed to sell well enough to get a second volume despite all that.
Their no digital release policy also kinda sucks (especially for us overseas blokes). Not that there's probably enough of us to make a difference in the market.

Also, of course I've been reading this. I even posted on page 3 a couple times.
It's just like I said, the updates are pretty sporadic and the novel itself is slow-paced in general (I like the pace for the realistic atmosphere it tries to bring) so I let a big chunk build up.

Tili Tili Bom is creepy. I like it.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 23:23   Link #100
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Tili Tili Bom is my lullaby

I haven't read the last few chapters, after that flower for potion thingy

This is the problem with non-harem works, when you already get the girl, seemingly no more goal to strive for.
And new female chara will not have much impact since her development is limited due to it's not a harem story.

Tags
archery, fantasy, isekai, ninja, virtual reality