Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-07-14, 10:47   Link #1
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Prison Lab

Quote:
Eyama Aito, a high school student, is the victim of daily bullying. One day a strange letter arrives inviting him to a "captivity game." He may choose one person to hold captive for one month with a chance at winning a large amount of money. He chooses the ringleader of his bullies, Aya Kirishima, and the only rule of the game is to not kill her. Everything else is fair game. Eyama's revenge begins!
Basically this is jigsaw but with lot variation in game mode where instead being the tortured the MC are the jigsaw.
Here you not see another survival MC who think to survive and escape our MC main problem are he must devise strategy to torture the his victim without being exposed.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 12:06   Link #2
LevelSeven

lol, that is something i wanted to see for a long time, count me in

EDIT: i have finished all 4 chapters but....what can i say, WHY THE HELL ISNT THE B*TCH CUT INTO PIECES???
i wanted some sick, crazy story about a bullied boy who turns all his fantasys into reality without a shred of hestitation, am i the only one who thinks that they would f*ck up the people they hate in under a hour if they got the chance?

if chapter 6 or 7 doesnt show a scene with thegirl getting permanent scars or injuries i will stop...

Last edited by LevelSeven; 2016-07-14 at 12:27.
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 12:38   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Did he snusnu her?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 13:05   Link #4
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Did he snusnu her?
until now he kicked into her stomach
Old 2016-07-14, 13:14   Link #5
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Huh... This is why I dun like half-assed revenge stories... It magically exclude worst treatment.
Old 2016-07-14, 14:15   Link #6
LevelSeven

yeah, i will follow until ch6 or 7 but if he didnt do something bad to her which will become a lifelong scar i will drop this, really, why cant a mangaka create a messed up villian MC?

i wouldnt mind seeing him severing the girls legs and arms, or snusnu-ing the life out of the girl, but please, BE A MONSTER!!!
Old 2016-07-15, 19:57   Link #7
bakato

New chapter. Fucking idiot.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 23:22   Link #8
Velsy

Yeah he done fuck up his 3rd session. Hoping its just a bad laceration. Tho I myself really hope she doesnt suffer "too" severe permanent scars, But more so if he can induce/inflict Stockholm Syndrone and screw up her that way. But with 1 month its kinda almost impossible right. He'd need more time. So cant really yell whats going to happen.

I see LevelSeven wants permanent scaring or loss of limbs, but in her bulling she hasnt physically scared him up, So I dont think eye for an eye totally fits in here. But it might just be my good nature showing through thinking he should show her emotional humiliation back. But hes easily in the position if he wants to intentionally cripple and scar her <.< I'd have to bite my teeth if thats the direction it goes <.<

Well now that she bit his finger, We have to see what his response is going to be.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-16, 08:47   Link #9
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I see LevelSeven wants permanent scaring or loss of limbs, but in her bulling she hasnt physically scared him up, So I dont think eye for an eye totally fits in here. But it might just be my good nature showing through thinking he should show her emotional humiliation back. But hes easily in the position if he wants to intentionally cripple and scar her <.< I'd have to bite my teeth if thats the direction it goes <.<
im not someone who seeks splasher storys or want torture allthe time, but the mangaka gives us such a premise where the situation SCREAMS for this issues, and the MC is to much of a b*tch in order to pull it off,
if the girl was in the MCs position im sure she would have taken the poor boys tongue and whatever else, it is sad that even after more than 5 years of otaku-life i didnt find a story that had a real villian as MC like death note

PS: i do agree that his body didnt get lasting scars through the years of bullying but im sure his mind did... in order to pay back that stuff 1 month is surely to short, giving her lasting scars physically seems like a fair exchange

Quote:
Well now that she bit his finger, We have to see what his response is going to be.
he will punch her into the face and kicks her around but thats it, god beware that a MC does something unforgivable to a "evil" person
Old 2016-07-16, 21:34   Link #10
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Let's give a time for MC to grow, okay?
This is his second day, he still has around 28 day, so there are much times for us to see the day "MC will go inhuman to that girl." Well,in my expectation i want that girl go Stockholm syndrome to that guy.

Now, i am curious how the game will wrap up now, from the last chapter it seem participants battle will happen. I just hope the participant battle not going to affect the participant vs victim.
Old 2016-07-17, 08:42   Link #11
Breimn

New ch out.She bit his finger off. Did he kill the other girl to make his prisoner seem dead and bring her somewhere else to torture?
It seems strange he would have killed the bully already, it has only been 2 days.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-17, 09:16   Link #12
LevelSeven

^it would be good if he did, he should become a totally insane motherf*cker
Old 2016-07-17, 10:54   Link #13
Velsy

Hmm, he didnt break her, she broke him.

Well now I cant complain with eye for an eye. She bit if off with no remorse. Savage. Well he just said he killed her tho O_O Would he really give her a quick death ?

"edit"
Actually looking at it again, its more likely he just killed the other girl participant O_o

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2016-07-17 at 11:09.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-18, 00:17   Link #14
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

That changed hairstyle part was lame, he would better to remained his old hairstyle.
I think he was joking with his supervisor about that kill part, if he has killed that girl then it's game over for him unless this new persona not someone enjoyed to humiliate for long.

Edit:
I hope this MC not going become another Ouma Shuu, the early realization bit worry me, i'd expected he would transformed into badass but not this early (at day 2!!???).

Last edited by Diluc; 2016-07-18 at 02:43.
Old 2016-07-19, 06:54   Link #15
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Hmm, he didnt break her, she broke him.

Well now I cant complain with eye for an eye. She bit if off with no remorse. Savage. Well he just said he killed her tho O_O Would he really give her a quick death ?

"edit"
Actually looking at it again, its more likely he just killed the other girl participant O_o
I think that is quite possible but i wondered how he can do the switch when the cells have a camera.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-18, 06:12   Link #16
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Well, the girl's past has been revealed

Complete despair
Old 2017-09-18, 06:57   Link #17
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

She was raped but why she bully mc? That's have nothing to do with MC but... The way she act, maybe she already punish them...
Old 2017-09-18, 10:49   Link #18
grecefar

maybe just because the author want us to pity her?, nope no pity for her.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-18, 12:07   Link #19
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, I hardly pity her... Rather... Is this Author's way to justify Bully? It's bullshit!! Even you are raped, you have no right to drag someone to bullshit...
Old 2017-09-18, 12:36   Link #20
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^She dragged him down to hell