AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-03, 00:46   Link #3621
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Thany...great cute look on her face....9.5/10

EDIT:..Umm... new sig and ava...sorta

Last edited by Lunchboxx; 2004-07-03 at 02:30.
Old 2004-07-03, 01:21   Link #3622
ArcHawk
Expand your world...

Okay, ones I have yet to rate...

Tritium: The text/diagramatic graphics overshadow the picture a bit imo. They are very cool as usual, but I personally like to see a bit more graphics. I like the small size. 8.25/10

NinjaServ: Hilarious, nice animation...and I even think this one works without a border because the color still creates a nice sharp border with the AnimeSuki forums backgroud. 8.5/10

Wirhe: Not much to it, but for an small all-text sig, its actually pretty appealing. 7.5/10

Diabolistic: Simple and sharp. I really like it and you are able to pull off a sig that doesn't focus on a characters face. 9/10

Razer: Getting better. Still plenty of room for improvement, still almost like sensory overload. Keep working on it though, you'll soon be looking back at your first version with a chuckle. 6.5/10

Naszim: Bottom one is 100x better if you ask me. 8/10 for that one...its just solid and nice all the way around. The top one looks to have gone a bit bevel crazy.

Richman: Not exactly sure what I am looking at, although I do like the style of it (and your avatar, which is very nice). 7.5/10 for the sig.

Dio: Small and nice. I think it could use a border, as some have already mentioned. 8/10

Sajber: Some nice work...and Hellsing rules. 8.25/10

Thany: Nice job. 8.75/10

Mantidor: Once again I appreciate your creativity and daring to do something different...except I don't think the end result on this one is as good as some of your others. 7.5/10

Chibidusk: Ahhhh...definitely has a subtle but very pronounced coolness factor to it. Don't ever change your little pixelated text. I want to copy it so bad but won't 9/10
Old 2004-07-03, 02:28   Link #3623
Navi en Grey

\\\My Streetball Banners ///^__^ \\\Please see them///

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/banners/spyda1.jpg

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/banners/spyda2.jpg

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/banners/spyda3.jpg

Yea, I got the pictures from the Streetball : Season 2 DVD .. any criticism =D

(P.S : the dude in all those banners is named "Spyda" .. the shortest dunker you'll ever meet in the earth ^__^)

And for the moment of boredom :

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/streetball15.jpg

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/streetball27.jpg

^__^ plz comment

- Navi

Last edited by xris; 2004-07-03 at 03:40.
Old 2004-07-03, 03:46   Link #3624
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi en Grey

^__^ plz comment

- Navi

Ok. I don't like basketball and your sig is way too big.

What? You didn't say that it had to be a good comment.
Old 2004-07-03, 04:04   Link #3625
Lunchboxx

Send a message via AIM to Lunchboxx Send a message via MSN to Lunchboxx Send a message via Yahoo to Lunchboxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi en Grey
http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/banners/spyda1.jpg

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/banners/spyda2.jpg

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/banners/spyda3.jpg

Yea, I got the pictures from the Streetball : Season 2 DVD .. any criticism =D

(P.S : the dude in all those banners is named "Spyda" .. the shortest dunker you'll ever meet in the earth ^__^)

And for the moment of boredom :

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/streetball15.jpg

http://projektnavi.5u.com/streetball/streetball27.jpg

^__^ plz comment

- Navi
Why did you put this in the Signature rating thread?......Unless those are sposed to be signatures....
Old 2004-07-03, 04:18   Link #3626
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
Why did you put this in the Signature rating thread?......Unless those are sposed to be signatures....
Xris did it actually
Your new signature is nice I like the art : 8.5/10 for you.
Old 2004-07-03, 09:12   Link #3627
Ending

@ ChibiDusk

Well, considering that it is just a ad for a site mostly dedicated for text, I think it's pretty fitting.

So, let's see... Red as a major colour, over-layed with boxes for decoration, name in the upper-right corner, and some character-that-I-do-not-recognize. IMO, signature should have some message, not just state the same that everyone can see above your avatar. Looks good though, even if it has no particular purpose.

But that is my idea of a good signature, coming from a board that does not even allow sigs at all.

@ ArcHawk

Looks fancy -I particularly like of the 'out of the box' effect. But <read above> , so as a rating I would give "as good as any."
Old 2004-07-03, 12:07   Link #3628
HoboGod
Necromancer

i don't ussually coment here, but i am in awe at the serenity of ArcHawk's sig. i must know, does the "...Bye, Bye..." at the bottom left hand corner represent death, if so, what kind? very nice sig. ^_^
Old 2004-07-03, 14:58   Link #3629
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunchboxx
You're lucky this message isn't deleted. Like as stated rate a sig or your post will be deleted.

Your will be rated.

A promotion, but unlike the others, this could've tooken some effort. 8.25/10
Old 2004-07-03, 21:10   Link #3630
MikoKikyo

New sig up

Razer 2mb improvements made it much better, the high res and blue font make a big difference

ArcHawk it's good, I would've cropped a bit more on the bottom though 8/10

Lunchboxx nice effects and I really like the way you did ur name, background a bit too simple imo 8.5/10
Old 2004-07-03, 23:07   Link #3631
Lunchboxx

PathofNightshade...I really like it...the animation isn't the greatest, but Im sure you were having trouble keepin it under 50kb....9/10

btw...you should of rated a sig
Old 2004-07-04, 01:12   Link #3632
Thany
Unfair

PriestessKikyo : this is truly your best signature! I really like the art, it's really beautiful! You get a 10/10!

Razer_2mb : still a bit too big in term of weight, but the signature is ok 7.5/10.

HoboGod : I like the kirby idea, although I still think the reasoning is bad 7.5/10.

PathofNightshade : I''ll refrain from rating you since you didn't rate anyone else Have a nice day
Old 2004-07-04, 14:16   Link #3633
Ketsu-Kun
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu-Kun Send a message via MSN to Ketsu-Kun
LunchBoxx: 7/10

Kikyo: 8/10

Thany: 9/10

And for the record, I know I have a simple background. I like it like that, I'm sick of annoying cluttered backgrounds that in 99% of cases wasn't created by the person themself.
Old 2004-07-05, 17:40   Link #3634
MikoKikyo

Thany: good centering, and the image is really pretty 9.2/10

Ketsu-kun: not sure if I rated urs before or not, I like the background actually. 8.5/10

HoboGod: cool-looking gaara image 8.3/10
Old 2004-07-05, 18:54   Link #3635
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
Thany: Sorry, but it just doesn't live up to the other ones. 5.5/10

New banner up. If anyone wants my old one, it's up for grabs for anyone.

http://img4.imagetown.net/56819192.jpg

I doubt anyone wants it, but it's just in case.
Old 2004-07-05, 19:28   Link #3636
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Razer_2mb: much better than the other one, the background is nice and her expression is also great.

PriestessKikyo: angel sanctuary art is enough to make a sig get a 10/10 but im not giving ratings anymore so I just say that its an awesome sig, I like it so much!

ArcHawk: It would be better if you use transparency instead of the forums colors, because in the alternative style it doesnt look as nice. I don't know how did I end up using the alternative style of vBulletin since I like the regular one, maybe is the fact that blue is kind of relaxing...
Old 2004-07-05, 19:29   Link #3637
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
I made this current sig to shut up gatx207_blitz . BE HAPPY GAT ITS MT
*will make a new one soon*

Razer_2mb: 7.5/10 cuz the text gave me a chuckle ^^
PriestessKikyo: 7/10 I dont know what to say epp =X
Ketsu-Kun: 8/10 Shes from R.O.D. TV right?
Thany: 6.5/10 I really dont like this girl for some reason.... bring back the ABC girls!!!
Old 2004-07-05, 20:46   Link #3638
ArcHawk
Expand your world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
ArcHawk: It would be better if you use transparency instead of the forums colors, because in the alternative style it doesnt look as nice. I don't know how did I end up using the alternative style of vBulletin since I like the regular one, maybe is the fact that blue is kind of relaxing...
Good point...I didn't realize there were alternate styles. The problem is you can't make the gradient glow nice and smooth in a transparent GIF...at least I have yet to find a way to do it. Ah well, for now those using an alternate color scheme will just have to suffer until I find the time to do some seriously tedious cropping.

Sil: 9/10 - Hot stuff. Really.
Old 2004-07-05, 20:57   Link #3639
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

ArcHawk: Really like how you did the transparency, how the fingers are sometimes outside the border and sometimes behind, really smart and unique idea! Like the character shot and the glow as well as the way you did the background. The "...Bye Bye..." is also a good addition. This signature is trutly one of the better ones I've seen, 9.8/10
Old 2004-07-05, 21:24   Link #3640
aahhsin

ArcHawk = Are you trying to ruin my rating system? Instead of Bye Bye it could be something stronger and powerful though. Bye Bye just seems too childish for this signature. I really like the way you used your border. Makes her seem like she' casting a spell. I'm not giving you a rating.

Chibidusk = It's much too red. It works for what I believe is Slient Hill, but instead of pure red, I would like to see some other dark and harsher colors. F

Modified Signature Up!
Here's the Old one.

Last edited by aahhsin; 2004-07-05 at 21:55.
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature