AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-12-13, 11:02   Link #21
The One Above God
Kamijou

Somehow, I find Eunju annoying...and at the same time I don't...Anyway, I wonder what Time Stop's other abilities are.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-14, 12:18   Link #22
Lord C

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Somehow, I find Eunju annoying...and at the same time I don't...Anyway, I wonder what Time Stop's other abilities are.
I would guess something that forces the pause within one meter or so, like Taebin. Or maybe only slowing time for a few seconds without affecting the user.
BTW dicescans released chapter 74 and the raws got a new chapter with BGM
Old 2014-12-28, 02:57   Link #23
Esclair

Finally caught up after they took off the scanlations from batoto. It's getting pretty epic.
Esclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-31, 08:11   Link #24
Lord C

Looks like the translator released another ost chapter. Damn, the feels...
Spoiler for Damn feels:
Old 2015-02-17, 07:24   Link #25
Key Board
Carbon

caught up to ch 85

this is getting really goooooood
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 23:42   Link #26
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
It's truly been a long time since this thread had been commented on. Did many people forget that this series exist? Or they didn't bother to update this thread. Anyway...

Ahem:

Guys. We've come a long way and the author has stated that Dice will be entering the final arc. If anyone is interested or hasn't got the time to read all the chapters leading up to currents events, like last time I'll do a thorough detailed summary. to save you time. If anyone is interested. Just reply on here and let me know. Until then...Final season hype. Can't wait.
Old 2017-08-06, 23:44   Link #27
wuhugm
Salted Tiger

Send a message via Yahoo to wuhugm
^Please do~
Old 2017-08-07, 05:55   Link #28
Morilinde

Soi just a question: Dongtae has reverted to his old self. Did he also loose the abilities? Or just nearly all of his dice? Because one of the old Dicers survived the battle against X but she lost her ability dice so I am wondering if it is the same for him too
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-08, 12:57   Link #29
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
You ask and I shall delivery. To whomever will be reading this I suggest you get a drink or some snacks ready because this is going to be one long summary that will cover both S2 and S3 of Dice separately in pure detail. As I said before: Grab some snacks and some drinks...and without further ado let's get started.

Ahem:

Spoiler for Complete Dice S2 Summary:

Phew. That's one summary down. One more to go. Sorry it took to late I was busy with work and my comp crash making me lose my progress. Rest assure I promise I will get S3 summary done on Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. Everything will be covered so rest assured. Until then I hope you guys enjoy this summary and look out for S3's summary in a day or two. Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
Soi just a question: Dongtae has reverted to his old self. Did he also loose the abilities? Or just nearly all of his dice? Because one of the old Dicers survived the battle against X but she lost her ability dice so I am wondering if it is the same for him too
About that...that will be explained in S3's summary I will write up and finish by tomorrow or early Thursday at the latest. Rest assure I will explain everything in detail.
Old 2017-08-09, 12:28   Link #30
dragon1412

still interest in reading this for me, Dongtae is one of the better MC out there though. But tbh, I kinda feel MooYoung and Taebin to be rather useless at this point.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dice, manhwa