AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-12-07, 19:07   Link #81
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Sure, Vali could try that; but Kuroka would reject him. She's definitely an Ise girl now. Vali would have to turn to... actually, there isn't really anyone we can pair with Vali, is there?

Mil-tan?

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 21:57   Link #82
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Sure, Vali could try that; but Kuroka would reject him. She's definitely an Ise girl now. Vali would have to turn to... actually, there isn't really anyone we can pair with Vali, is there?
Kiyome Abe's gorilla beast don't remember it's name?
I hear gorilla's have big butts so they'd be perfect together...

Also there's been a few cute moments between Kuroka and Issei already Ishibumi wouldn't waste time on that if Vali still had a shot.
He had his chance she's 110% an Issei girl now.
Old 2014-12-07, 22:22   Link #83
G147

Lets not jump to conclusion now shall we. We'll have our time to enjoy it when the Kuroka volume is released.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 22:26   Link #84
aw454wtr

Quote:
Arthur? or Bikou?
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-07, 22:32   Link #85
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw454wtr View Post
Arthur? or Bikou?
how about Fenrir aw454wtr onii sama ?~
Old 2014-12-08, 09:12   Link #86
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinastar View Post
how about Fenrir aw454wtr onii sama ?~
Isn;t fenrir already married? he had children that were murdered by vali team and Ises team in vol 7
aw454wtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 10:06   Link #87
Poodicus
The One and Only

^

I don't think beasts can get married, even highly intelligent ones like Fenrir >.>

Other than that, yes, he had children, but again, I don't think it was consensual, as Loki (and this is from Norse mythology) turned a frost giant woman into another wolf to mate with Fenrir against her will, so... yeah...
Poodicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-08, 18:54   Link #88
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Hell no. Fenrir's destined for Kunou's mother.
Old 2014-12-09, 11:11   Link #89
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
Hell no. Fenrir's destined for Kunou's mother.
That one's highly unlikely. Fen-chan doesn't even have a humanoid form, so rejected.
Old 2014-12-09, 18:19   Link #90
Direwolf18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
That one's highly unlikely. Fen-chan doesn't even have a humanoid form, so rejected.
Beastality is gross mmmkay.

Seriously. Ewwww.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 19:53   Link #91
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Yasaka is going to stay single, since she gave her daughter to Ise.

By the way, further information from Ishibumi's blog. This is about the anime:

Apparently the staff at TNK were really hyped to work on the fight scene between Ise and Sairaorg for the PV. It's also stated to be only for the PV, so it most likely won't be a part of the Opening video.
Something about the development of Ise and Rias' relationship in the LN being less during this point, so they decided to add some stuff (this makes perfect sense with the idea of bringing up the volume 10 developments moreso and earlier). Looks like the serious atmosphere between Ise and Rias isn't just for show.
I think he mentioned that they would love to do a season 4 and 5 if the sales keep up and that he wants to see the battle against the Hero-Faction and the Rating Game against Sairaorg animated.

It's definitely a good sign if I read this right and they're this confident in the series. The sales most likely won't disappoint either, since the build-up to what season 3 will begin got 9-10k sales per BD volume.
Old 2014-12-09, 21:44   Link #92
xlghostpepperlx

I want all this series to get animated.... personal opinion.
xlghostpepperlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 21:54   Link #93
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlghostpepperlx View Post
I want all this series to get animated.... personal opinion.
Thats not a person opinion thats something almost universally agreed by everyone whose read every volume

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 21:59   Link #94
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

I want also have funny hs dxd theatre like akame ga kill and madan ou vanadis ~
Old 2014-12-09, 22:03   Link #95
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Any idea if the upcoming volume will be out in a BD limited edition???
Old 2014-12-09, 22:14   Link #96
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:

Apparently the staff at TNK were really hyped to work on the fight scene between Ise and Sairaorg for the PV. It's also stated to be only for the PV, so it most likely won't be a part of the Opening video.
Something about the development of Ise and Rias' relationship in the LN being less during this point, so they decided to add some stuff (this makes perfect sense with the idea of bringing up the volume 10 developments moreso and earlier). Looks like the serious atmosphere between Ise and Rias isn't just for show.
I think he mentioned that they would love to do a season 4 and 5 if the sales keep up and that he wants to see the battle against the Hero-Faction and the Rating Game against Sairaorg animated.

It's definitely a good sign if I read this right and they're this confident in the series. The sales most likely won't disappoint either, since the build-up to what season 3 will begin got 9-10k sales per BD volume.
This... is some really good news

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 00:43   Link #97
Chris38

Quote:

Thanks Gary for the info

So, I guess that we are going to have some focus on Rias's and Ise's relationship as well, in this season ... that's good, provided they won't go too far with it - although, so far TNK has done a good job in keeping the stuff they add / change consistent with the LN events, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they will manage to do that in the case of developing Rias's and Ise's relationship as well.

And more anime seasons is definitely a good things, since after all ... there is quite a lot of future LN events that I would like to see animated
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 00:53   Link #98
jopjopjop

What I'm waiting is for Ishibumi to update his list.

He said in his 2nd latest entry, I think, that he's going to update it soon. Probably 2-3 days from now since the latest SlashDog chapter will be released today.

Gonna read that chapter (last chapter was just Vali whooping Tobio's ass and Jin getting angry because of it. )

Last edited by jopjopjop; 2014-12-10 at 01:54.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 01:34   Link #99
I Was Just Drifting
So Where Were We?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Any idea if the upcoming volume will be out in a BD limited edition???
Ishibumi's tweets would suggest the OVA does have a limited edition. You'd have to look up his account for details.

Quick tidibits.

Irina's in the upcoming OVA. They're really taking advantage of her added time in the last New episodes, not that I mind that at all. I mean seriously, no Irina pinups and Gasper's got one?!

Spoiler for 'Cuz it's hard to read:

One more thing. The line in DXD Born's key visual reads, "I want to protect that person," the exact line that opened Volume 2, when Issei thwarted Raiser's marriage to Rias.
I Was Just Drifting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 01:53   Link #100
jopjopjop

Where did you find that info about the OVA?