AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-10, 03:14   Link #2501
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

plz girls stop forgetting to wear your damn panties!!!! your on national TV for christ sakes
Old 2012-12-10, 03:17   Link #2502
fukarming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
plz girls stop forgetting to wear your damn panties!!!! your on national TV for christ sakes
Panties are not invented in the Saki universe.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 03:27   Link #2503
thenightsshadow

Anyone see the latest news on Ritz Kobayashi?

Link (Link contains NSFW)
thenightsshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 03:42   Link #2504
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
did you know, Yuzu not even use bra. The only clothes that she using is jersey jacket.

BTW what manga is this? :

sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 03:48   Link #2505
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post

To say she is a hikikomori is not completely accurate. They say that she has at least met her editors and goes to visit the anime studio. However, to think that Kobayashi-sensei works alone most of the time does make a lot of sense.

edit:

For the manga, google Ritz on mangaupdates.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 04:05   Link #2506
thenightsshadow

It's apparently a one-shot where Ritz (fictitious or not) is asked why she draws mahjong.
thenightsshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 04:25   Link #2507
momonae

I'm rather surprised that she does "toner" (what exactly is this? screentone? coloring?) herself.
momonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 04:41   Link #2508
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenightsshadow View Post

Articles from "that" website should be taken with a grain of salt. They're not always the most.....accurate.....source of news around.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 09:25   Link #2509
Felyndiira

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
Spoiler for achiga ch 17:
I sincerely hope that's not her only ability , although it would make sense for her to have additional ones as all of the national class monsters so far already do - and all of them have at least one ability that destroys all hope of other players winning over them.

Also, Sankaku Complex is not exactly the best source of news, as previously mentioned. They have absolutely no problem with coloring their titles and articles to make things sound so much worse than they actually are.
Felyndiira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 10:04   Link #2510
Peanutbutter

So that's Awai's ability.

Kinda fits how Shizu will be able to constantly change her waits. Maybe that's Shizu's true ability?
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 10:30   Link #2511
RJ TAYLER

Sankaku Complex is equal to The Melbourne Truth or UK's Daily Star in terms of news gathering. Not to be taken with more than a pinch of salt.

Nice to see the finals picture becoming clearer in terms of player abilities and personnel. It amazes me exactly how much has been written about the series so far. The word count across the web alone must be past the thousand million word mark in a plethora of languages. All that speculation and counter-speculation and expectation with each new volume. The storyteller herself having not only one fine tome to tell but three. With a cast of over 100 characters and growing, with each being fully rounded with their own back story and/or motivations. I must simply say this THANK YOU RITZ you are truly the Grandmaster.
Old 2012-12-10, 13:45   Link #2512
King-Slayer

Quote:
Silly Nerabdator, nobody wears panties in Saki.

The chapter itself was a great build up chapter and makes me excited for the upcoming matches. First the start...oh the start. Everytime i look at Mihoko handing Hisa a lunch and the way they look at each other, makes me feel like there a married couple (fanboy can't help it). The new announcers seem like fun to me. Zenno is a hottie and its no wonder why Kyouko "admires" her. Really excited about Usuzan and what they can do.

EDIT: I would like to make a prediction here and now just to see how off i am at the end of the matches. I think Rinkai will come first by a long shot and Kiyosumi will have to fight for second place.

Last edited by King-Slayer; 2012-12-10 at 19:34. Reason: stuff
King-Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 18:04   Link #2513
Peanutbutter

Achiga Ch 17 is even better than Ch 16, I'll say.

These few chapters are really the climax of the Achiga-hen series and they dun disappoint.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 21:05   Link #2514
teja208
Critical fanboy

Okey then I predict that Uzusan will finish first and Kiyosumi second. Think about it, two completely new teams are able to miraculously made it to the final, and three of the seed schools eliminated assuming Senriyama didn't made it. To top it off, Nodoka's past connection with Achiga and Saki's connection to Teru should be enough to make this year's final almost legendary.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 21:48   Link #2515
The Green One

Three until now random no name schools making it to the finals to throw down with the godly super school looking to be three time champions.

Stranger things have happened.
Old 2012-12-10, 22:17   Link #2516
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Slayer View Post
EDIT: I would like to make a prediction here and now just to see how off i am at the end of the matches. I think Rinkai will come first by a long shot and Kiyosumi will have to fight for second place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Okey then I predict that Uzusan will finish first and Kiyosumi second. Think about it, two completely new teams are able to miraculously made it to the final, and three of the seed schools eliminated assuming Senriyama didn't made it. To top it off, Nodoka's past connection with Achiga and Saki's connection to Teru should be enough to make this year's final almost legendary.

Then I'll be betting that Kiyosumi will come out on top again... for second place, I can't still make any predictions for we haven't seen what Usuzan and Rinkai has to offer... they haven't seen Saki play without her limiter... the socks are her limiter... as the Koromo describes her as like a monster on a leash waiting to be released... as Saki said before, her goal in this inter-high is to meet with her onee~chan and she will crush every team along the way to get there... or something like that...

Dominating from the Prefectural up to the finals of the inter-high will only be fitting for a Miyanaga... no one will be able to deny her relationship with the champion then... a Miyanaga versus a Miyanaga battle will be epic...

Now, how long will we have to wait to actually see it is another question...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 22:24   Link #2517
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarajis View Post
Then I'll be betting that Kiyosumi will come out on top again... for second place, I can't still make any predictions for we haven't seen what Usuzan and Rinkai has to offer... they haven't seen Saki play without her limiter... the socks are her limiter... as the Koromo describes her as like a monster on a leash waiting to be released... as Saki said before, her goal in this inter-high is to meet with her onee~chan and she will crush every team along the way to get there... or something like that...

Dominating from the Prefectural up to the finals of the inter-high will only be fitting for a Miyanaga... no one will be able to deny her relationship with the champion then... a Miyanaga versus a Miyanaga battle will be epic...

Now, how long will we have to wait to actually see it is another question...
August of 2014 at the rate we're going.
Old 2012-12-10, 22:50   Link #2518
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
You know... for some reason... I kind of feel like it will really be that long...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 23:08   Link #2519
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarajis View Post
You know... for some reason... I kind of feel like it will really be that long...
Depressing isn't it?
Old 2012-12-11, 00:02   Link #2520
custardpie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
It might take even longer, if we're talking about the Miyanaga vs Miyanaga battle. They'll have to meet at the individuals, and who knows how long that'll take.
custardpie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri