AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-28, 11:33   Link #23821
Tachibana
タチバナ

GREAT CHAPTER!!! I absolutely loved it.

But what caught my eye was the flashback. So Issa's dream is the same as Akasha's huh? I guess thats why hes doing what he is doing.
Old 2013-02-28, 12:23   Link #23822
Chris38

Well, while it seems like the series is close to it's end, I think it applies only to this season / arc.

It was even lampshaded by Inner Moka's statement, from the latest chapter, that it is only the beginning of the road to create a world where coexistence between humans and ayash is possible, and I think that the Masked King is going to represent the forces that don't want something like that to occur.

And I have to say that I have a slightly mixed opinion on this chapter, on one hand, it's good that Ikeda has, at least shown the rest of the characters, and that their fight hasn't been resolved yet...

On the other hand, I'm kind of disappointed that Tsukune has seemingly recovered from his condition, just because he has learned that the other's are fine - well it was probably Ikeda's way of delaying this issue, since he couldn't exactly, resolve Tsukune's condition, without delaying the fight against Alucard... or making Tsukune a burden in this fight, which could result in a pretty "dangerous and fatal" situation.

Still, I hope that the conclusion of the fight against Gyokuro - Alucard, won't have such a disappointing feeling... like for example, everyone being capable of killing Gyokuro, along with Alucard, and also saving Akasha in the process.... since something, like that would be a little too much to me...

Even if it means, that Ikeda will go with the... more or less, predictable route, by having the protagonists, somehow using the Alucard control device to overrule Gyokuro's current control over Alucard... most likely, resulting in her death...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 12:27   Link #23823
Sachmis

What?
GYOKURO is evolving!

Congratulations! Your GYOKURO evolved into VICTREEBEL
Sachmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 12:33   Link #23824
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...oh my Ruby... Wow, she looks good~

It had a feeling that Gyokuro was pissed at Akasha for stealing her warmongering husband and turning him into a peace-loving douche, in her mind. Still, to think that she was THAT pissed about it... women are scary. At least Issa didn't let me down, I'm happy for that.

C'mon Akasha... awaken already! I want you to rip Gyokuro's arms off, sink your claws into her throat and yank her into Alucard's body to finish the job, then make your triumphant and oh-so-bloody return to the land of the living...!
/end dreammode ...
Old 2013-02-28, 12:39   Link #23825
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

I'm curious how they're going to stop the free-falling Castle that is about to collide with a human city.

Very curious.
Old 2013-02-28, 12:39   Link #23826
Soji

Chris38@I could be wrong but it seems to me that Tsukune only earned a bit of time due to its determination...see his friend alive and here with them+not wanting to be a burden and wanting to help his friends in this fight= Tsukune ready to fight the phrase that he said to them seems more to reassure than anything else.
Also this is the second time that the author show us his right eyes that become Vampire like.(look the close up on his right eye and Moka reaction).
So I think that for now Tsukune will be alright is after this fight that I'm not sure what will happen to him.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 12:41   Link #23827
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
C'mon Akasha... awaken already! I want you to rip Gyokuro's arms off, sink your claws into her throat and yank her into Alucard's body to finish the job, then make your triumphant and oh-so-bloody return to the land of the living...!
/end dreammode ...
Well, thanks to Gyokuro basically telling the heros that Akasha can be taken out of that monster, hopefully we will be seeing this very soon and with Issa there, he will be able to tell them how to do it.

Such a lovely flashback between Issa and Akasha, and infant Moka was so adorable.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2013-02-28 at 13:18.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 12:49   Link #23828
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Chris38@I could be wrong but it seems to me that Tsukune only earned a bit of time due to its determination...see his friend alive and here with them+not wanting to be a burden and wanting to help his friends in this fight= Tsukune ready to fight the phrase that he said to them seems more to reassure than anything else.
Also this is the second time that the author show us his right eyes that become Vampire like.(look the close up on his right eye and Moka reaction).
So I think that for now Tsukune will be alright is after this fight that I'm not sure what will happen to him.
That's exactly what I wanted to point out, that Tsukune's "unstable condition" won't get worse, until the current fight ends, where we will finally learn, what sort of countermeasures Ikeda is going to use this time, to prevent Tsukune's "degeneration".

We will also probably learn about "Outer Moka's" fate, at the same time... since, personally I don't have a huge hope about her surviving this arc, especially considering how "Inner Moka" is portrayed in the recent chapters...

I know that it will, probably be portrayed as a pretty sad event, but .... well I can't see any role for Outer Moka, after the current arc ends - considering the fact that, apart from a slightly different appearance, Inner Moka is starting to show, almost the same character traits that Outer Moka had + she has more combat experience and fighting capabilities (even if it hasn't been shown in the current arc) then Outer Moka...

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-02-28 at 13:04.
Old 2013-02-28, 13:09   Link #23829
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
...oh my Ruby... Wow, she looks good~

It had a feeling that Gyokuro was pissed at Akasha for stealing her warmongering husband and turning him into a peace-loving douche, in her mind. Still, to think that she was THAT pissed about it... women are scary. At least Issa didn't let me down, I'm happy for that.

/end dreammode ...
A woman scorned and all that......Gyokoru has taken that up to 11 though this time. Especially as she's manipulated Kahlua all the way through. I think once Gyokuro is done with, Kahlua will be free of her control and she'll reconcile with the others.

If Issa were to intend on showing the group how to free Akasha, he's going a strange way about it. I think he's just beginning to get pissed with Touhou. I think that could be an epic in the making. I suspect though there will be a "Is this what Akasha would have wanted" line, similar to that of a few chapters ago which brings Issa to his senses.

Akasha returning would be awesome though, providing Ikeda showed her going flat out against her opponents, just to demonstrate how much stronger she is than the others.

Also, is the barrier still up around the castle? I'd like to think that the city below would notice a giant castle heading for impact!
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 13:47   Link #23830
marconii2002

Chapter 61 english scanlation is out
marconii2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 13:47   Link #23831
Chris38

Personally I think that Akasha's return, in the current situation would be anticlimatic rather then awesome...

After all, it would more or less, kill all the suspense the current situation has, since with the current group, we don't know if they are going to be powerful enough to defeat Gyokuro - Alucard, and somehow, prevent the Floating Garden from crushing into the human city...

Since, Akasha should be strong enough (considering what she has shown in the flashback) to deal with Gyokuro and Alucard, bringing her back, at this moment, would make the conclusion of this arc a little disappointing, since it would pretty much show that the main group, still needs to depend on others to achieve their dreams... while, if Tsukune and the rest of the group, can somehow prevent the current disaster from occurring... well, to me... it would have a drastically different portrayal... It would mean that the group has gotten strong enough, to start "making" the world, where coexistence between ayashi and humans is possible...

I don't know about you, but I hope that Ikeda is going to go with the later option (having the, current group of Tsukune + the rest of the girls, deal with the current situation) rather then the former one (reviving Akasha,so that she could "deal" with the current situation)...

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-02-28 at 14:00.
Old 2013-02-28, 14:03   Link #23832
ShiroiRyu

Yep cliche ...
Really but i want to see the fight.
Old 2013-02-28, 14:16   Link #23833
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally I think that Akasha's return, in the current situation would be anticlimatic rather then awesome...

After all, it would more or less, kill all the suspense the current situation has, since with the current group, we don't know if they are going to be powerful enough to defeat Gyokuro - Alucard, and somehow, prevent the Floating Garden from crushing into the human city...

Since, Akasha should be strong enough (considering what she has shown in the flashback) to deal with Gyokuro and Alucard, bringing her back, at this moment, would make the conclusion of this arc a little disappointing, since it would pretty much show that the main group, still needs to depend on others to achieve their dreams... while, if Tsukune and the rest of the group, can somehow prevent the current disaster from occurring... well, to me... it would have a drastically different portrayal... It would mean that the group has gotten strong enough, to start "making" the world, where coexistence between ayashi and humans is possible...

I don't know about you, but I hope that Ikeda is going to go with the later option (having the, current group of Tsukune + the rest of the girls, deal with the current situation) rather then the former one (reviving Akasha,so that she could "deal" with the current situation)...
Yeah, true. It would defeat the object of the big stand off.

I just want an excuse to see Akasha go all out. I don't think she even tried against Akua, and even kicking lumps out of Alucard didn't seem like it was much effort to her.

In several bits of fiction, there's always one character who's abilities are talked up, but never fully demonstrated. It would be good to see, just for once.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-28, 14:37   Link #23834
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood_Woody View Post
Yeah, true. It would defeat the object of the big stand off.

I just want an excuse to see Akasha go all out. I don't think she even tried against Akua, and even kicking lumps out of Alucard didn't seem like it was much effort to her.

In several bits of fiction, there's always one character who's abilities are talked up, but never fully demonstrated. It would be good to see, just for once.
I kinda have to agree with Chris38 on this one, but not entirely. Having Akasha coming back to deal with Gyokuro and Alucard is a little too much. Though now that it's been revealed that she can get out of that monster, I'm looking forward to Akasha's return.

Scenario 1: Akasha is broken out from within Alucard but will be in no condition to fight, so while she is resting from being inside that monster, the others take up the battle against Alucard and Gyokuro on her behalf.

Scenario 2: Akasha is able to burst out from within Alucard as a result of his awakening, causing her to awaken as well, but is in no condition to fight.

Scenario 3: Akasha is freed after Alucard and Gyokuro are dealt by our heros and we have a lovely reunion between her and Moka.

Since Alucard's resonance causes others to react with him, than no doubt she is already awaken from inside the monster, trying to decide what course of action she should take.
Old 2013-02-28, 15:01   Link #23835
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I kinda have to agree with Chris38 on this one, but not entirely. Having Akasha coming back to deal with Gyokuro and Alucard is a little too much. Though now that it's been revealed that she can get out of that monster, I'm looking forward to Akasha's return.

Scenario 1: Akasha is broken out from within Alucard but will be in no condition to fight, so while she is resting from being inside that monster, the others take up the battle against Alucard and Gyokuro on her behalf.

Scenario 2: Akasha is able to burst out from within Alucard as a result of his awakening, causing her to awaken as well, but is in no condition to fight.

Scenario 3: Akasha is freed after Alucard and Gyokuro are dealt by our heros and we have a lovely reunion between her and Moka.

Since Alucard's resonance causes others to react with him, than no doubt she is already awaken from inside the monster, trying to decide what course of action she should take.
That's you're speculation Shinso, personally I wouldn't be so quick to judge, that Akasha is going to be rescued in the current arc - when we still don't have any details on, what is required to "separate" Akasha from Alucard - what we know, is that there exists some method to "save her", but considering the fact that the last time, Akasha has been within Alucard they have "stayed together" for about 170 years, which might mean, that it takes some time, for the "method" that has been used to save Akasha, to be prepared...

I agree that, considering the number of times Akasha has been mentioned in the current arc, the possibility of her returning, certainly exists... but unlike you, I'm not rising my hopes too high...
Old 2013-02-28, 15:17   Link #23836
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
That's you're speculation Shinso, personally I wouldn't be so quick to judge, that Akasha is going to be rescued in the current arc - when we still don't have any details on, what is required to "separate" Akasha from Alucard - what we know, is that there exists some method to "save her", but considering the fact that the last time, Akasha has been within Alucard they have "stayed together" for about 170 years, which might mean, that it takes some time, for the "method" that has been used to save Akasha, to be prepared...

I agree that, considering the number of times Akasha has been mentioned in the current arc, the possibility of her returning, certainly exists... but unlike you, I'm not rising my hopes too high...
Well, I doubt it took 170 years to "prepare" for Akasha's rescue, but rather it took 170 years to to "find" a way to break her out, and now that Shuzen family knows the method to do it, they'll be able to do it in no time, but will have to use more effort in doing it.

So we know that shes alive, which is good since it would make no sense to have something "happen" to her offscreen and because of Gyokuro's explanation, we know that she can be saved from within Alucard. The only thing that would be different this time would be that Alucard is awakened, but was asleep last time Akasha was rescued.
Old 2013-02-28, 15:33   Link #23837
Chris38

^

.... and just how many members of the Shuzen family, haven't been "tainted" by Gyokuro's insanity... and might survive long enough to reveal this "method" to someone... since I think, that .... would be a pretty small number

If you have Issa, in mind... he hasn't been spared by Gyokuro, considering his "current" behavior ... and is currently "busy" fighting with Tohou Fuhai, and ... it's up to the author to decide, if he is actually going to survive this "confrontation"... and will be capable of "revealing" the method that has been used to save Akasha...
Old 2013-02-28, 15:45   Link #23838
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Whhat site do you guys use? All mine dont show 61
Old 2013-02-28, 16:00   Link #23839
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
^

.... and just how many members of the Shuzen family, haven't been "tainted" by Gyokuro's insanity... and might survive long enough to reveal this "method" to someone... since I think, that .... would be a pretty small number

If you have Issa, in mind... he hasn't been spared by Gyokuro, considering his "current" behavior ... and is currently "busy" fighting with Tohou Fuhai, and ... it's up to the author to decide, if he is actually going to survive this "confrontation"... and will be capable of "revealing" the method that has been used to save Akasha...
If anyone can reveal the method to save her than you're right, it's definitely Issa I have in mind, but I doubt Touhou Fuhai has the intent to kill him though. After seeing the flashback of Issa and Akasha in this chapter, I doubt he is a bad guy, hes probably acting to fool Gyokuro and to make his move against her in favor of Akasha's dream.
Old 2013-02-28, 16:02   Link #23840
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Whhat site do you guys use? All mine dont show 61
The site, where the english chapter first appears. I think that if you follow the manga, for a long time, you should know, who "works" on this manga.

@Shinso

Well, maybe you are right... but who can tell, if Gyokuro isn't aware of that... after all, so far... everything has been ... more or less, going according to her "plan".

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire