AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2012-01-01, 21:32   Link #1401
Feito Testarossa
Lighting 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
I don't think I've seen you around here before, so, first, let me say hello.

Secondly, cute avatar and sig, she seems familiar, but I'm not sure why.

And last, I can't wait to get the game so I can use Linith against the twins.
My avatar and Sig is Fate Testarossa from Lyrical Nanoha. ^__^;

And thank you, I'm glad being here.
Old 2012-01-01, 21:35   Link #1402
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Hopefully you two will enjoy the game as much as all Nanoha series fans have already. It's a good game.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 21:44   Link #1403
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feito Testarossa View Post
My avatar and Sig is Fate Testarossa from Lyrical Nanoha. ^__^;

And thank you, I'm glad being here.
We know, Feito.

I was just teasing you.

Actually, it's been awhile since anyone had a Fate avatar or sig, now that I think about it.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 21:52   Link #1404
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Demi never leaves the house without one.

Anyway, while I don't really like the Materials getting zipped to the future, it did get me thinking... doesn't this increase the chances of the Materials appearing in StrikerS era?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 21:58   Link #1405
rxrx

Actually, if they don't get zip into the future, many bad things will happen. I doubt the TSAB would leave them alone as they are dangerous and all of them have made sure that they refuse to go under the TSAB supervision as they sees that as imprisonment which they hate due to the long time being trapped in the book. Besides, the TSAB might be interested in the unlimted energy of Yuri and this again is a big no the the materials. In the end, it would be killing them off again as they resist capture and thus made the whole story futile and pointless. Thus, having them zipping to the future is the best for everyone as the Purple Book crew gets to do what they want which incidentally became restoring a dying world due to the wishes of Yuri and nobody gets hurt.
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-01, 22:01   Link #1406
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Demi never leaves the house without one.
Huh, completely slipped my mind.

Sorry, Demi.

Old 2012-01-01, 22:09   Link #1407
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
Actually, if they don't get zip into the future, many bad things will happen. I doubt the TSAB would leave them alone as they are dangerous and all of them have made sure that they refuse to go under the TSAB supervision as they sees that as imprisonment which they hate due to the long time being trapped in the book. Besides, the TSAB might be interested in the unlimted energy of Yuri and this again is a big no the the materials. In the end, it would be killing them off again as they resist capture and thus made the whole story futile and pointless. Thus, having them zipping to the future is the best for everyone as the Purple Book crew gets to do what they want which incidentally became restoring a dying world due to the wishes of Yuri and nobody gets hurt.
As rxrx said, if the Materials and Yuri were not sent to the future on another world, the series would take a really heavy and very dark twist.

The what if scenario rxrx puts:
Nanoha A's cast would be considered collaborators to the Materials and Yuri since they would want to help, and thus be wanted by the TSAB party that is trying to capture the Materials and Yuri, usually a douche faction. Forcing all characters to be on the run or be in a losing fight. And this scenario could cause really 'Madoka' like effects on the characters themselves. >>;;

Anyway, fortunately we don't know exactly how far in the future they were exactly sent and where the planet is, though at least it is outside TSAB jurisdiction in general. Story ends happily, enough said. No need to go into the what ifs...
Old 2012-01-02, 00:40   Link #1408
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Anyway, fortunately we don't know exactly how far in the future they were exactly sent and where the planet is, though at least it is outside TSAB jurisdiction in general. Story ends happily, enough said. No need to go into the what ifs...
Reminds of a comment someone made about how Stern is suspiciously a being based on Nanoha, with powers related to ancient belkan magic, a stoic personality, fire based magic ...and was sent into the future xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 03:43   Link #1409
Aaron008R

I have returned!!!

Happy New Year again, everyone! Hope you enjoyed the holidays.

But anyway I'm back to business! Expect the next sequence summary within the next few hours! >:3

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 03:46   Link #1410
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

^OH YEAH!

Meanwhile i'll be watching AnoHana xD

HAPPY NEW YEAR by the way xD!

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 06:41   Link #1411
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
I don't buy that. The TSAB pretty much leaves Vivio and Einhart alone as well, even though both of them are pretty darn special and powerful. Vivio's body a prime research subject for Belkan modification, and a key to royal Belkan technology (not to mention a clone of the Saint Church's god, which is always a fun banner to wave around for support) while Einhart's mind can be plowed for knowledge of Belka during the war as a whole.

And collaborators? If the main cast wasn't seen as collaborators after two seasons of helping the enemy, I really don't see why this would suddenly be any different.

Maybe at most someone would stay with them to keep an eye on them, but the Materials could have been left in the timeline just fine without turning things dark.

Not that I don't like the idea of them popping up in the StrikerS era, mind you. Fun things can happen regardless of which time they appear in. And the Materials are pretty powerful as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I have returned!!!

Happy New Year again, everyone! Hope you enjoyed the holidays.

But anyway I'm back to business! Expect the next sequence summary within the next few hours! >:3
Happy New Year! Summary celebration style!
Old 2012-01-02, 07:09   Link #1412
rxrx

Quote:
Maybe at most someone would stay with them to keep an eye on them, but the Materials could have been left in the timeline just fine without turning things dark.
Note, the materials do not want to be under any supervision under the TSAB as they sees it as no different from being trapped again and they will fight. I think Vivio and Einhart are left alone only because they are under supervision and have done nothing dangerous while Yuri is a danger as she have caused much destriction in the past although it was the power within her that went nuts and killed everything instead of her going nuts. The cirumstance is different and it is a better excuse to use Yuri as she has been proven dangerous then to mess with the clone of the Saint Kaiser whom has the support of the church and the Ace of Aces and makes it difficult to touch her. Even Einhart has not done much expect street fight which is consider minor compared to what Yuri's powers have done in the past.

Thus, the materials will fight and it won't end pretty.
Old 2012-01-02, 08:23   Link #1413
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Einhart level supervision wouldn't disturb the Materials (and she sure as hell did something dangerous). She still lives where she always did and we never see anyone hovering by her day and night.

I seriously don't see why it would have to immediately go dark as the Nanohaverse has done this... never? Even in Force, the darkest Nanoha manga out there, the service and keeping an eye on them is voluntary.

Last edited by Keroko; 2012-01-02 at 10:12.
Old 2012-01-02, 09:15   Link #1414
Aaron008R

It's been a long week. I had plenty of rest and relaxation so I'm back to full power today!

Anyways, sorry for the long wait, here's Sequence 8, the chapter for those who were dragged through time.

MGLN A's Portable: THE GEARS OF DESTINY

Sequence 8: Part One

Spoiler for Sequence 8: Part One:

Sorry for the extra long wait...
As you have noticed, this is only the 1st part of Sequence 8. My cousin had to use my computer for a Science assignment so I had to give it to her for a couple of hours.

Sorry about this, guys. I'll continue with the second part tomorrow. Prepare to see fangirlism and determination (and horror for Thoma) from the future characters!

And of course, I'll try to include Sequence 9, which is the shortest one as well. That's Kyrie's chapter and it's also the Sequence to see why Amita's the Best. Oneechan. EVER. aka B.O.E. (I made that up.)

See you again tomorrow! =3

*hits the sack*

EDIT: Part Two

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2012-01-03 at 06:58.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 10:14   Link #1415
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Welcome back Aaron. Thanks for the semi-translation
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 10:50   Link #1416
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

OM NOM NOM *insert lolcat here*

By the way, do they use the same picture twice (snap089.jpg) or you forgot to add a similar picture? The scene isn't in the air to show the characters hovering one in front to the other.

Last edited by Filraen; 2012-01-02 at 14:51.
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 11:58   Link #1417
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Have you guys noticed that the most powerful tomes, well most of them, that have been brought to our knowledge have been taken down by the characters with cute demeanors?

Yami no Sho - With all its destructive power and its curse. Is taken down by Hayate-chan, with help from Nanoha and Fate.

Silver Cross - One of the most powerful items, having power that surpasses the Aces, and Hucklebein. Taken down by a neko plushie device simply biting it.

lol
Old 2012-01-02, 12:00   Link #1418
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

We all know that Power = Cuteness in Nanoha. The cuter they are, the more powerful

Which means Teo has boss status potential-

*is SHOT*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-02, 12:12   Link #1419
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
We all know that Power = Cuteness in Nanoha. The cuter they are, the more powerful
Wasn't that proven wrong in StrikerS?

Vivio, Caro, Erio were all what people would call really cute...

Old 2012-01-02, 12:19   Link #1420
rxrx

Quote:
Wasn't that proven wrong in StrikerS?

Vivio, Caro, Erio were all what people would call really cute...
Now that's not fair. Vivio is powerful and Cario and Erio are talented, but they suffer because of God Sue so give them a break.