AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-11-12, 15:27   Link #21
Kempis Curious
:love::love::love:

Location: Loving a peaceful life in San Clemente, California.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
...it made me wonder if perhaps Hatsuki isn't a girl despite her endowments. Or perhaps.... only partly.
I hope she not hermaphrodite. Bleah. I was hoping she hesistated in her answer because she's still reluctant about the whole "lesbian lust for your sister" thing.

I'm basing that on the first half of ep 1.

-k
Kempis Curious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-12, 19:31   Link #22
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Show sounds awsome, too bad there aren't any more seeds. Been trying to dl it now for like 3 days. Oh well guess I will wait for the American release if that ever happens. Hmm maybe one of my friends will have it. Happy Hunting!
Xiandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-13, 01:41   Link #23
JaeRoler

The seeds for Miyuki's ver are still available. So go get them now!
JaeRoler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 18:20   Link #24
Kempis Curious

WHOOOOWEEEEE PART 7!!!!

Wow.... a slow- but intense-burning spice with good taste is how I love hot food and HOT anime. Bravo!

-k
Old 2003-11-15, 19:43   Link #25
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Episode 7 was a good one.. The next episode looks really good. I can't wait. ^_^
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 20:03   Link #26
forestsprite

I really want to d/l this series, but I'm wondering which group's version I should get. Can anyone make a comparison? My biggest concern is the quality of the translation; encoding, font and everything else is secondary. ^^
forestsprite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 22:31   Link #27
Wandering A.I.
エッチだ! しかたない

I haven't "shopped around" at all, but Miyuki-Fansubs has a nice little intro note that shows they did some research or maybe played the game and the quality seems good AFAIK.

Re ep 7 (minor spoilers ;p), Hatsuki was my favorite before this for being so cool, but I was really starting to dislike her being so selfish this ep. After the listening at the bathroom and calling herself saitei, though, I started to feeling sympathetic. At least she knows. ^^ I guess I like her again, heh.
Wandering A.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 23:07   Link #28
lordwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering A.I.
Re ep 7 (minor spoilers ;p), Hatsuki was my favorite before this for being so cool, but I was really starting to dislike her being so selfish this ep. After the listening at the bathroom and calling herself saitei, though, I started to feeling sympathetic. At least she knows. ^^ I guess I like her again, heh.
Hatsuki loved Hatsumi so much that she wants to keep Hatsumi to herself. She has try very hard to keep that emotion in check. I actually don't hate her for doing that and wish that in the end they can get together and live happily ever after.
The story goes back and forth between episodes I found it rather confusing. Like in ep.7 it referred to some stuffs in ep.1 and it was aired more than a month ago. I think I'll have to rewatch the whole series once it's ended to understand more about the whole story
lordwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 23:12   Link #29
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Well.. Hatsuki is my favorite character. I made a YamiBou avatar/sig but I haven't had the time to upload it and put it up yet. xD As for Hatsuki being selfish.. She obviously really likes Hatsumi and everyone knows that usually when people like other people, they're gonna be selfish. :P Most everyone will become selfish.

I always seem to have a thing for girls like Hatsuki anyways. Example: Mai from Kanon and Motoko from Love Hina. ^^;

And I really like Miyuki's fansubbing job on this. I haven't seen any of the other versions yet to compare though.. I don't think I will either because I'm highly satisfied with Miyuki.
Koshiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-15, 23:16   Link #30
Kempis Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering A.I.
(minor spoilers again)
I don't think you can lust for someone and still be cool with sharing. I'm not sure if this can be called selfishness or not since I'm not sure if sexual attraction is something one can control.
And good heavens, was she ever lusting hard! I've never seen it depicted so well in an anime.

Spoiler:

-k
Old 2003-11-16, 00:25   Link #31
rayearth

Send a message via ICQ to rayearth
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwu
The story goes back and forth between episodes I found it rather confusing. Like in ep.7 it referred to some stuffs in ep.1 and it was aired more than a month ago. I think I'll have to rewatch the whole series once it's ended to understand more about the whole story
Episode 7 just took place in the same world/book as the beginning of episode 1. It doesn't really have anything referring back to it storywise, so it's fine even if you can't remember what happened in episode 1. It's more like "what happened before episode 1".
rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 06:57   Link #32
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Spoiler for ep 7

Spoiler:
Old 2003-11-16, 09:15   Link #33
Wandering A.I.
エッチだ! しかたない

Still ep 7, weee ^^:
Spoiler:
Wandering A.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 11:13   Link #34
Kempis Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
Spoiler for ep 7

Spoiler:
Thought for a second? She did it twice!
The final for her wasn't any kind of release for her though, which was so tragic.

Wow, I thought this was the classiest depiction of "you know what" since end of Evangelion.

Spoiler:

-k
Old 2003-11-16, 20:03   Link #35
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kempis Curious
Thought for a second? She did it twice!
The final for her wasn't any kind of release for her though, which was so tragic.

Wow, I thought this was the classiest depiction of "you know what" since end of Evangelion.

Spoiler:

-k
I stand corrected she does it twice, well you couldnt tell whether or not she was doing it because it was covered. So who knows, I wouldnt be surprised if whe was doing it, after all it was based on an H game gota keep the fanboys happy.
Old 2003-11-16, 20:35   Link #36
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
mutters that E-F is behind and my system dosn't like myuki's stuff for some odd reason.
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 21:13   Link #37
rayearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranko
mutters that E-F is behind and my system dosn't like myuki's stuff for some odd reason.
Miyuki uses the latest koepi development codec which isn't what most people use. Grab it here http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/xvid.shtml and set xvid decoder in ffdshow to "xvid.dll" and you should be all set.
Old 2003-11-20, 05:19   Link #38
Akiace

Once again, this show has left me completely confused...

Spoiler:
Akiace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 05:26   Link #39
Key Board
Carbon

Spoiler:
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-20, 07:57   Link #40
rayearth

I don't think this really needs a spoiler tag...

For the comment about the series going "this far", this isn't the first time something like this has been done on a TV series. Ikkitousen also had a scene in one episode (think it's 6, not sure) that had something like this too.

Keep in mind that this series is curently being aired on Avex, a pay channel in Japan, so stuff that gets shown on it can go "a bit further".