AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-30, 01:06   Link #141
Alchemist007
*Author

My personal issue is with random bullshit fillers. Decent storylines like Bounto (and ok even the Captain Amagai arc) are tolerable and even likeable to some degree. But making cake with ghosts and Karakura Riser were horrid (though 2nd ep of Riser beat the 1st by a long shot as far as entertainment value goes).
Old 2009-06-30, 01:13   Link #142
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Nah, I liked Karakurizer, going back to the roots of the story was a good choice since the main cast is absolutely nowhere to be seen in the latest episodes...from Karakura town and Ichigo's high school we're now at a fake town full of ghosts 50m up in the sky. The only filler I don't particularly enjoy is the predictable, 3-4 episode long type, fortunately enough bleach filler tends to be arranged in arcs so the plot quality's much better.
Old 2009-06-30, 01:28   Link #143
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trafalgar Law View Post

Opinion, huh...? Okay. I decided that the fight Ichigo versus Ulquiorra isn't canon, so he's still alive. Awesome.
ichigo vs ulquiorra never happened. stark killed ichigo before he fought ulquiorra, its in my manga panels
Old 2009-06-30, 03:00   Link #144
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Who's to say that's the only reason there's anime original material? No official source states that as far as I know, so anyone that states it is as such is merely baseless speculation.
Yeah, sure, they do filler for the hell of it...

Or to keep the show running without pause even without manga material, whichever pops in their minds first...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2009-06-30, 04:32   Link #145
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Who's to say that's the only reason there's anime original material? No official source states that as far as I know, so anyone that states it is as such is merely baseless speculation.
Dude, use your brain for a second. If they had infinite manga material, why would they sacrifice more of their budget and more of their resources just to come out with a side story that has a high probability of turning out less interesting than the original story anyway?
Old 2009-06-30, 07:29   Link #146
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Conclusion in regards to filler, anime, and manga:

- A manga and the anime adaptation of that particular manga observe separate continuity.

- Just because filler/anime-original isn't in the manga, it's not any less cannon considering anime adaptation observes its own continuity.

- The need for filler/anime-original is undeniable.

Have I missed anything from this array of posts about filler/anime-original? If not, let's move on. Bringing up this topic over and over is pointless.
Old 2009-06-30, 07:44   Link #147
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Have I missed anything from this array of posts about filler/anime-original? If not, let's move on. Bringing up this topic over and over is pointless.
episode 226 has already aired, by the way
Old 2009-06-30, 09:28   Link #148
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Sorry for bringing this thread so off-topic. Dx
Old 2009-06-30, 11:36   Link #149
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Nah, I liked Karakurizer, going back to the roots of the story was a good choice since the main cast is absolutely nowhere to be seen in the latest episodes...from Karakura town and Ichigo's high school we're now at a fake town full of ghosts 50m up in the sky. The only filler I don't particularly enjoy is the predictable, 3-4 episode long type, fortunately enough bleach filler tends to be arranged in arcs so the plot quality's much better.
ya, karakurizer was great.
ghetto super hero
bunny-car
riser doggy style
Old 2009-06-30, 17:50   Link #150
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post

HS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
hs? ???????
Lol sorry damn , i forgot that its not english . I mean Fillers .
Closed Thread