AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 17:53   Link #1
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Peacekeepers, a mega crossover of Gundams (Well, not nearly all of them)

Hello,

Today I present to you a Gundam megacrossover fic I've been writing lately called Peacekeepers.

Basically it's a story that's set in a made-up universe called the Universal Era with a mix of mainly events and characters from UC, CE, AD and recently AC. The universes you won't see here are FC, AG, CC and AG, though it may be possible to see some AG characters.

The One Year War does take place, but it's renamed differently. The main story is that another war is coming. Because of that, a black ops anti-terrorist organization is trying to get back in the game and prevent it after being out of the picture since the end of the Cold War.

You can make your guess which organization is that.

The story in a nutshell.

I do appreciate any reviews done in the FF.net website. But if anyone wants to do a detailed review/feedback on my chapters/story, then please do it here since I hang around the site every now and then. Thank you.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote