Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
wait so according to that chart guilford is 'missing in action'? O_O
Everyone killed by FLEIJA is considered MIA. Just to mess with us~
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:26   Link #823
ScudFace

yep...everyone that got taken out by freia is technically mia. Mayb it is some sort of teleportation device like someone has said, but that would be kinda cheesy.
ScudFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:32   Link #824
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Spoiler for Huge Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesuX2 View Post
One last thing which made me laugh: Tamaki remarking about how he was Zero's best friend while screaming "Where is Zero" while Anya was whipping Lelouch right above him.
Yeah XD I was like pointing on my screen saying, "There" lol

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:32   Link #825
El_Negro
Smurfee

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
So let me get this straight? He captures her, imprisons her, nearly drugs her, gives a half-assed apology for which she beats him then emphatically states she hates him, and she is suddenly supposed to forget all this crap because Suzaku and Lelouch were friends once? No, that's just stupid. He lost any chance at mercy with her long ago. He's the enemy, and he was directly in the way of reuniting Lelouch and Nunnally. That is much higher on her list than some traitor former friend.

Also, no, Nunnally did not talk about Suzaku, she talked about her brother. That's what Kallen was asking about.

Forget it Morb trying to rationalize with them is like talking to a brick wall
El_Negro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:35   Link #826
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScudFace View Post
yep...everyone that got taken out by freia is technically mia. Mayb it is some sort of teleportation device like someone has said, but that would be kinda cheesy.
That is the problem with trying to bring Nunnally back alive from this one. You'd have to bring everyone else back alive to.

Some people think that Sayoko being with nunnally makes it more likely that she's alive, but I think its the opposite because Sayoko main job was to take care of her so if Nunnally is gone keeping her around would be pointless.

Also take note that Nunnally's Brittannia caretaker is also a casuality. The MIA is to give a false sense of hope and to keep people watching hoping that they'll came back.
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:39   Link #827
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
Thinking next to die in order would be... Rolo, Toudou's potential love, someone from xinghe's group.

Unfortunately i have a gut feeling ougi and his love will die near the end along with Orange kun.
And god damn i know tamaki and diehard wont die but PLEASE god make them suffer some episode in the future. Its reminding me of Hercule from the old DBZ, so annoying and is like never hurting painfully in a ditch somewhere when some of us want him to so badly.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:40   Link #828
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
wait so according to that chart guilford is 'missing in action'? O_O
Yes MIA for all those caught into it. Which means Guilford still has a chance of reunion with Cornelia! Even Asahina is MIA. If someone is to be killed, he will be killed immediately as he is directly in the blast. I guess Sunrise doesn't want to give too much away.

Just watched the episode. I was wondering how Rolo got away. So he stole a Sutherland. If he is planning to kill Nunnally, he must be standing by outside waiting for her escape shuttle. So much for your chance to meet up with Nunnally. there goes your chance of redemption

Lelouch should have believe Suzaku and be wary of him. So much for your anger for his betrayal. Serve Lelouch right. Poor Lelouch, having suffered enough losses now even his most important sister. Of course, he is going to vent all his frustration on Rolo after tolerating with Rolo's action since Shirley incident.

This episode is epic. I find it stupid for Lloyd to upgrade enemy's KMF, Guren instead of his own Lancelot. Now he has to upgrade Lancelot to counter it. Isn't he asking for trouble? It is for plot advancement anyway. For Kallen, the compensation given to her for her imprisonment is all worth it. Guren is too powerful to be true. Now I'm looking forward to the new Lancelot.

Nina is too annoying. Did she even consider the consequence. Should Milly caught up in it, she will regret it later. Someone, please execute her for coming up with such a weapon.

Nunnally, I hope she is not dead. Her father could have done something. teleport her and hide her away to use against Lelouch in future?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:42   Link #829
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Negro View Post
Forget it Morb trying to rationalize with them is like talking to a brick wall
I wonder if they'll ever settle the whole Lancelot vs Gurren by the end of this series.

Will we ever get a fight were both Suzaku and Kallen mutally want each other dead no holds bar .
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:43   Link #830
Sinn
Pwnage

I'm telling you, I was hoping Nina would get into Lancelot, pilots it and gets killed before she can even reach the sky.
Old 2008-08-11, 07:50   Link #831
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
I just noticed the geass eye looks alot like a cane bird like the ones nunnally makes.
Anyone can think of a really long and complex relationship post here?

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:51   Link #832
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

The Lancelot is too used to Suzaku's good looks. It'd burst into flame upon having Nina climb inside.

"Scanning facial features. Loading pilot profile. Green-haired orangutan default profile loaded."
Old 2008-08-11, 07:53   Link #833
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenemis View Post
The Lancelot is too used to Suzaku's good looks. It'd burst into flame upon having Nina climb inside.

"Scanning facial features. Loading pilot profile. Green-haired orangutan default profile loaded."
Hmm, Nina getting gang raped and torn to pieces by green haired orangutans....

Ah, Guan Yu is In Heaven, and All Is Right With The World.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:56   Link #834
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Just watched the episode. I was wondering how Rolo got away. So he stole a Sutherland. If he is planning to kill Nunnally, he must be standing by outside waiting for her escape shuttle. So much for your chance to meet up with Nunnally. there goes your chance of redemption

Lelouch should have believe Suzaku and be wary of him. So much for your anger for his betrayal. Serve Lelouch right. Poor Lelouch, having suffered enough losses now even his most important sister. Of course, he is going to vent all his frustration on Rolo after tolerating with Rolo's action since Shirley incident.
thanks for the comment, pink-chan. From what i said before it aired all the time was true. this is what really happens i mean i was nearly get a grip but thank god nunnally is with sayoko but it was already too late. I was totally right you know. SHIT happens to me all the time.

All hail Rolo-haters out there including me!

yeah, what a PRICK.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:57   Link #835
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
I'm telling you, I was hoping Nina would get into Lancelot, pilots it and gets killed before she can even reach the sky.
I'd want a scenario where Guren TOTALLY annihilates her, kinda like what the Eva series did to Asuka in the End of Evangelion. {how the heck did Eva appear again? "^^}

But srsly, we're epi 19 and the chara i hate the most is still alive. I don't really mind Rolo that much lately {the rage is still there of course} but Nina is like the character that has been made to be hated and i bet she will be alive by the end of the series. That will hurt me more than Shirley's death. ~____~
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:58   Link #836
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

If only we can have a thread of Things we would all want to happen to Nina Einstein in which we can vent our righteous rage on this Asian-hating, non-human waste of carbon and water.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 08:05   Link #837
katel

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Okay, honestly, to the audience/viewers, it's prolli really obvious that rolo is always "reacting" to the word nunally or the mention of her name...to lelouche, meaning from his perspective, he doesnt see what the viewers see...and so it's possible that he overlooked the fact that rolo was an unstable bitch ready to stab nunally the first chance he got...yeah it seems like a dumb mistake on lulus part, but thats because you're all basing the facts on stuff the viewers see, not what lulu sees

*edit*

also, as for hating on suzaku? it's not his fault...you guys say it's his fault for bringing out the freya...well excuse me, did it look like he was going to use it? hell no...he was trying ot threaten/scare lulu to back down

2) it was lulu's own fault, his live on geass screwed himself over

and by no means am i a fanboy of suzaku, i kinda dislike him...but i hate how everyone is hating on him for no reason...half the people arent taking real facts into consideration

is it live on geass or kill ? another lulu hater.
katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 08:06   Link #838
Sinn
Pwnage

I don't hate Suzaku, I know its not his fault anyway. I blame Nina for that.
Old 2008-08-11, 08:09   Link #839
katel

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
he forgot? yeah he did, but that doesn't mean it's his fault...who gave him that geass? oh right lulu did...lulu should know better than anyone that it's a bad idea to kill someone who's under the live on geass...he should've told kallen to restrain him instead of telling her to kill him...
secondly, it IS lulu's fault for not listening to suzaku's warning...he was given the warning

that's like saying it's completely the US's fault for bombing Japan even though they told them to back off/give up

it's not suzaku's fault. again, im just saying it's lulu's problems...had he never led a rebellion, he'd be with nunally...had he never, yea yo uget the point

cause suzaku was going to kill him. at first its his fault.
katel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 08:09   Link #840
hero147

Nina and Schniezel are the biggest culprits of the incident. Suzaku ain't scotfree either, he CHOSE to bare the responsibility of freija when he took the Lancelot equipped with it. Since he chose the responsibility, he holds some ground to it. Lelouch is blamed only by his ignorance.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote