AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-02-26, 22:28   Link #661
DKN117

A Jutsu thread. It would be a place to discuss different techniques seen throughout the series. It would also be for making up original jutsu and getting other people's opinions of them. And also a forum for asking for translations (both of canon jutsu and of originals - say a person makes up a jutsu name in English and wants to know what the most accurate Japanese translation would be).
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-26, 22:45   Link #662
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
A Jutsu thread. It would be a place to discuss different techniques seen throughout the series.
Best Jutsu?
[manga] worst/worthless jutsu
[manga] In search of the ultimate jutsu
Your ideal jutsu?
Favorite Jutsu Thread!
If you would be able to use any jutsu, what would it be?

Quote:
It would also be for making up original jutsu and getting other people's opinions of them.
Create Your Own Justsu or Naruto character

Quote:
And also a forum for asking for translations (both of canon jutsu and of originals - say a person makes up a jutsu name in English and wants to know what the most accurate Japanese translation would be).
There is no real reason for such a thread, but if you would like, you can create English (etc) names in the Create Your Own Jutsu Thread, and then ask someone there to translate the name. Or, you can use the inhouse translation thread (Could Someone Please Translate This? ).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 12:14   Link #663
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

how about a new thread "Why haven't you stopped reading Naruto"
Old 2010-03-03, 12:50   Link #664
james0246

^As a general rule of thumb, the Naruto forum doesn't really create threads purely to complain about a certain topic, and a "Why Haven't you stopped read Naruto?" thread would quickly degenerate into a smorgasbord of hate fueled rants...

Besides, the What would ruin Naruto for you? [Manga] and When/why did you start watching/reading Naruto? threads serve a more than similar purpose...
Old 2010-03-03, 18:18   Link #665
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
We should have a Tenten (Manga) thread...

Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 18:20   Link #666
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Search Tenten and youll find a few threads on her, yes some are old but can probably be revived.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 00:18   Link #667
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
We should have a Tenten (Manga) thread...

How about a thread where we all decide on what surname to give all the characters currently bereft of clan or family?
Old 2010-03-11, 01:47   Link #668
SpecialK

I think there should be a manga thread in which those forum contributors can discuss whether or not some of the students we have seen throughout the series have indeed surpassed their masters/predecessors (i.e. Naruto->Jiraiya/Kakashi, Sasuke->Kakashi, Jiraiya->Sandaime).

If this thread has not been created, perhaps the conversation could be stimulating.
SpecialK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-11, 01:53   Link #669
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
I think there should be a manga thread in which those forum contributors can discuss whether or not some of the students we have seen throughout the series have indeed surpassed their masters/predecessors (i.e. Naruto->Jiraiya/Kakashi, Sasuke->Kakashi, Jiraiya->Sandaime).

If this thread has not been created, perhaps the conversation could be stimulating.
Sorry, the forum doesn't allow versus threads anymore, and any comparison thread between character x and character y will undoubtedly become a versus thread after a short time.

That being said, if you can find a way to steer the question away from a versus discussion, maybe just do an overarching thread dedicated to the theme of youth surpassing the elders, that might be a possibility...unless it has already been made .
Old 2010-03-30, 23:49   Link #670
ddanny82

new thread : why doesn't naruto constantly use kage bunshin to avoid falling into traps
ddanny82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-30, 23:57   Link #671
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddanny82 View Post
new thread : why doesn't naruto constantly use kage bunshin to avoid falling into traps
I've a perfect reply to that in the form of another question which involves the search function, but I think I should rather wait for James to say something. I've a feeling my reply won't be as pretty.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-31, 00:00   Link #672
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddanny82 View Post
Sorry, there are already a ton of threads dedicated to Kage Bushins. It's a little old, but the official Kage Bushin thread could be updated for your discussion...

edit: it seems monir beat me to the punch...admittedly, monir actually wanted to resort to fisticuffs, whereas I simply took 30 seconds to quickly search the forums...which raises the question of why ddanny82 didn't just use the search function, but whatever, I'm bored enough to help...(despite my avatar, I do not rub "it" in)
Old 2010-04-01, 02:26   Link #673
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

How about "Characters you'd want to revive with Edo Tensei to fight the good guys?". Pretty straightforward.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 08:43   Link #674
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
How about "Characters you'd want to revive with Edo Tensei to fight the good guys?". Pretty straightforward.
Sure, why not? Write up and OP and I will make the thread.

edit: wait, there is a thread, [Manga] Characters that died too soon and Who shouldn't have died?, that are, more or less, exactly what you are looking for...
Old 2010-04-01, 13:17   Link #675
yakumo-chan

Karin thread plssss...
Old 2010-04-01, 14:02   Link #676
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Karin thread plssss...
Spoiler for Wasn't sure if it was a spoiler...:

There are a few Sound threads, though, that you could probably take-over and make into Karin threads .

Last edited by james0246; 2010-04-01 at 22:28.
Old 2010-04-01, 20:03   Link #677
Makenshi

Hello sirs, i'm requesting a new thread that would basicly be called

Spoilers
Spoiler for Naruto:
(Spoiler!)

I did some thinking about it and i have some reasonable theories but one that really hit me as being true and would like a semi discussion about it or just some input, if i should post more about it feel fine to hit me with a rock
Makenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-01, 22:41   Link #678
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makenshi View Post
Hello sirs, i'm requesting a new thread that would basicly be called

Spoilers
Spoiler for Naruto:
(Spoiler!)

I did some thinking about it and i have some reasonable theories but one that really hit me as being true and would like a semi discussion about it or just some input, if i should post more about it feel fine to hit me with a rock
Before Monir, Hunter, Xris, White Manju Bun, and so many others jump on you (and other posters following along these same lines), I must, gently, remind all posters of the amazing Search Function found in the top grey navigation bar (7 from the right; 3 from the left) directly under the glorious Animesuki banner. Look here for specific instructions, or just go here to use the more specific search functions.

That being said, Madara has had dozens of threads, all of which discuss what you wish to discuss. Here is the official thread: [Manga] The Uchiha Madara Discussion Thread

Last edited by james0246; 2010-04-02 at 12:13.
Old 2010-04-09, 04:36   Link #679
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Can we make a thread on the new Naruto film that's just been announced?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-09, 07:54   Link #680
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Can we make a thread on the new Naruto film that's just been announced?
Oh crap! I foresee more shitty filler in the nearest future to accommodate the animators to work on that film. Do an opening post, submit it here, and the thread will be made under your username.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
request, requests