Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2015-01-03, 21:57   Link #11721
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Hehehe
Old 2015-01-03, 23:57   Link #11722
Elestia

Another interesting piece from Digiinfo channel that I thought you guys would like to see.
Old 2015-01-04, 02:26   Link #11723
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

That is why we refuse to leave in an area with a HoA. My house, my stuff. If it breaks city ordnances that is one thing, but otherwise, leave me be.
Old 2015-01-04, 05:12   Link #11724
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
If there's one thing I don't understand about the US is the Home Owners Associations. I can't really wrap my head around the fact that one cannot do whatever the hell it pleases with the land he owns.
I think this is related.

http://www.cityfarmer.info/2013/11/2...etable-garden/
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 06:13   Link #11725
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

New Zealand Isis jihadist accidentally tweets location from Syria

How many pounds should we send him?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 08:45   Link #11726
Mr Hat and Clogs

The Darwin Award of 2014 goes to... That guy.
Old 2015-01-04, 23:55   Link #11727
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

And he was a school teacher to boot. How low is the entry level in NZ to teach the kids?
Old 2015-01-05, 23:24   Link #11728
AnimeFan188

The Secret World of Men Who Dress Like Dolls:

"Robert dons a lifelike bodysuit and throws on a wig and a dress. Transformed into
Sherry, Robert joins the living dolls, a group of like-minded men profiled in a new
documentary."

See:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ike-dolls.html
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 06:03   Link #11729
Mr Hat and Clogs

Scarlett Johansson to star in Dreamworks Ghost in the Shell movie

Wut... Don't get me wrong, I like her as an actress, and I think she could do the whole cyborg thing pretty well but why didn't they get someone like Rinko Kikuchi to play the Major. I'm kinda looking forward to it, since of the vast majority of Anime this setting should be the easiest for Hollywood to 'get'. But Hollywood has dropped the ball so many times when it has tried this before the skepticism outweighs the hope. Lastly, Togusa better have his mullet still or the movie is ruined.
Old 2015-01-06, 11:33   Link #11730
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Scarlett Johansson to star in Dreamworks Ghost in the Shell movie

Wut... Don't get me wrong, I like her as an actress, and I think she could do the whole cyborg thing pretty well but why didn't they get someone like Rinko Kikuchi to play the Major. I'm kinda looking forward to it, since of the vast majority of Anime this setting should be the easiest for Hollywood to 'get'. But Hollywood has dropped the ball so many times when it has tried this before the skepticism outweighs the hope. Lastly, Togusa better have his mullet still or the movie is ruined.
Quote:
DreamWorks principal Steven Spielberg is a huge fan of the original and has long wanted to get this film off the ground. A commitment from a star like Johansson should help in getting the pic greenlit for production.
you need to convince the money man this movie is a good idea. For the kind of money this type of movie would need. You need A list stars for the Money Man to consider it.
Old 2015-01-06, 16:05   Link #11731
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Does that mean they'll Americanize the whole thing, like the Edge of Tomorrow?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 16:30   Link #11732
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Does that mean they'll Americanize the whole thing, like the Edge of Tomorrow?
my guess, it be set in NY.
Old 2015-01-07, 06:00   Link #11733
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

More Darwin Awards : Terrorist filming fear-clip accidentally detonates suicide vest in front of cameraman

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2015-01-11, 00:32   Link #11734
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Man buys over 100 Nintendo figurines of a female character...because he hates her...

http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-...m-285999.phtml

Man buys over 100 Rosalina amiibos because he hates her and wants less fans to get a hold of the amiibo. He also plans to do the same with amiibos for Lucina, Palutena, Robin, and Zero Suit Samus...for the same reasons. He hates those characters and wants less fans of those characters to get the amiibos. He has spent over $4,000 doing this so far, and plans to invest $35,000 into this endeavor. Yes, spend $35,000 just so that many people end up not getting the amiibos they want...

Neogaf has determined this is not a made up story. In fact, some have pointed out that this wacko was posting on gaf recently but got permabanned after only 41 posts.

What a giant douche this guy is. He is a nutjob. Man, some people are just...mentally unstable and total jerks (such as this guy). I mean, spending all that money just to spite some fans of some Nintendo characters...if he had no problem parting with money like that, why spend over $35,000 to spite people and piss them off when he could spend $35,000 to give away to charity and make the world a better place...
Old 2015-01-11, 01:07   Link #11735
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Man buys over 100 Nintendo figurines of a female character...because he hates her...

Man buys over 100 Rosalina amiibos because he hates her and wants less fans to get a hold of the amiibo. He also plans to do the same with amiibos for Lucina, Palutena, Robin, and Zero Suit Samus...for the same reasons. He hates those characters and wants less fans of those characters to get the amiibos. He has spent over $4,000 doing this so far, and plans to invest $35,000 into this endeavor. Yes, spend $35,000 just so that many people end up not getting the amiibos they want...

Neogaf has determined this is not a made up story. In fact, some have pointed out that this wacko was posting on gaf recently but got permabanned after only 41 posts.

What a giant douche this guy is. He is a nutjob. Man, some people are just...mentally unstable and total jerks (such as this guy). I mean, spending all that money just to spite some fans of some Nintendo characters...if he had no problem parting with money like that, why spend over $35,000 to spite people and piss them off when he could spend $35,000 to give away to charity and make the world a better place...
Nintendo and the nendoroid makers will of course, see him as one who totally loves those characters

And Nintendo will of course use his cash to promote more of those characters.... XDD
Old 2015-01-11, 02:31   Link #11736
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post

He should just profiteer from it, then hire a marketing firm to put down the toy.

Moron.

Old 2015-01-11, 02:50   Link #11737
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

He could sell those amiibos for a profit, but remember, this dumb schmuck is not right in the head, so he'll probably amass a couple thousand amiibos and then burn them all instead.

And then he'd get arrested for burning 2,000 plastic figurines in his back yard because he doesn't have a permit to have bonfires in his yard and his fire released a bunch of toxic chemicals in the air, so the local authorities are pissed.
Old 2015-01-11, 05:27   Link #11738
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Can't they just make more? XP
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-12, 15:35   Link #11739
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Saudi Cleric issues fatwa against snowmen.

All I have to say is "XP"...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 18:30   Link #11740
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Saudi Cleric issues fatwa against snowmen.

All I have to say is "XP"...
Let's build a snowman....
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor