AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-01, 04:29   Link #15481
rotten_apple
Underworld Ruler

Location: a country with 5 big islands, above australia and below asia mainland
Fazri@ i agree, there will be many devils that will target ise out of jealousy if he get the promotion.. but if he become part of gremory house will anyone dare to target him? well, maybe there will be someone
Old 2012-03-01, 04:33   Link #15482
Soji

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I do think that something like this will happen when Issei will become King (in the future.) I mean ,after what happen in vol 11 everyone in Rias group(the gremory group) will want make damn sure that something like that not happen ever again.

l3lood_Knight@ The thing I do know is...A servant cant fight his/her master in the Rg..wich mean if Issei still Rias pawn even when he become king he cant fight again the gremory group. And if Rias had to do a Rg Issei a to do the pawn role in her fight.
But you right...we don't know how work fro couple.

fazri@ Yeah . And Honestly Issei don't need this for now,he already attracts all kind of people.

rotten_apple@ The funny thing is...Issei is already part of Gremory house/family the marriage is just a formality
Old 2012-03-01, 04:40   Link #15483
rotten_apple
Underworld Ruler

Location: a country with 5 big islands, above australia and below asia mainland
Soji@ yeah i mean the formality
btw anyone know the maximum age of devils(lifespan)?
if i calculate that he has lost 99% of his lifespan and he still have about 100 years, then is their original lifespan is 10k years? lol
Old 2012-03-01, 04:42   Link #15484
Soji

rotten_apple@ Yeah their lifespan is 10 000 year. About Issei lifespan ,that is Koneko job
Wich mean(if koneko really bring back all issei lifespan) he will share 10 000 year with Rias and the other,
Old 2012-03-01, 04:47   Link #15485
dametsuna

I wonder if his lifespan recover quicker if kuroka helps too.
Old 2012-03-01, 04:49   Link #15486
Soji

^Koneko and the other girls would kill Kuroka if she try...or Issei itself.Xd
But yeah....I think that would be the case.
Old 2012-03-01, 04:57   Link #15487
rvlast

theoretically, Kuroka could make out with Ise and also increase his lifespan more, not to mention Kuroka getting dragon babies.

Two birds with one stone.
Old 2012-03-01, 05:05   Link #15488
Soji

It's really matter? Koneko will not allow this and I'm sure is the same for the other girls.
Plus I think koneko is more that enough to fix that problem...still I wonder next time he will sacrifice something what will be the treatment.Now that i think about it...I know they don't say this to us...but..now that Rias is the girlfriend i wonder if the dragon arm treatment is done only by her or AKeno still do this as well.
Old 2012-03-01, 05:49   Link #15489
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
Anyhow.... Ddraig coming back as a chibi dragon would be absolute pwnage...
I wouldnt mind that... infact i hope for that.
Tiamat even becoming ise's queen isnt a bad idea either, seeing how Serzechs has Kirin as a pawn.... Kirin is also known as a luck dragon.

And Ravel coming into Ise's group probably pissed off Rias the most.. she's thinking she can never escape the house of phenex... first her brother causes problems... now his sister... she's gonna say your dayam entire house is a thorn on my side!
Where did you get that info from? the only evil piece i know that is in Sirzechs team is his wife Grayfia the queen. Was there any others mentioned in the LN?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-03-01, 05:51   Link #15490
rvlast

Alright, let's think of ways how the author can POSSIBLY make anything WORSE in Volume 12 considering how BAD the situation ended in Volume 11.

to recap:

Hades starts a war on Hell by summoning his monsters from the Underworld.
Azazel's accused of being a hypocrite by cooperating with terrorists even though he wants peace the most.
Ise dies and the entire group's already crossing in despair.

here are the things I can think of:

women and children will be slaughtered and maimed
Sairaorg will be in critical shape
ongoing distrust will go on with the population and the Yondai-Maou
Rias and Akeno will go suicidal by trying to take revenge for Ise's death, forcing Kiba to calm them down
peace treaty between the different mythologies will be shakened
Souna and the student council will try to calm down the population but will fall on deaf ears

and then Ise with Opfus' strength plus Ddraig still with him will come down and kick all kinds of Underworld monster ass but still be overwhelmed by Hades. Breast god comes in and blesses Ise a second time and they'll play Oppai Dragon in the background while Hades gets his ass thoroughly kicked by Ise.

and all I can think off throughout that entire scene would be "HOREE SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Where did you get that info from? the only evil piece i know that is in Sirzechs team is his wife Grayfia the queen. Was there any others mentioned in the LN?
Volume 8, the last story: The fun life of the Gremory family.

Also introduces the other two lords of hell and how Beelzebub wants to appear all cool and mysterious while Asmodeus is a lazy bum.

Last edited by rvlast; 2012-03-01 at 05:57. Reason: adding the quote
Old 2012-03-01, 05:58   Link #15491
Soji

rvlast@Why people always forgot about *one life time chance * the god of oppai will do nothing she/he/it already say than that was only for that time.
But ,yeah they had to take down hades some how ...but don't count of the god of oppai for that.
Then again ,I can see the thing become worse until Issei don't come back.
Old 2012-03-01, 06:07   Link #15492
dametsuna

I have a question: is the guy in this pic Sirzech?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v11_047.jpg
Old 2012-03-01, 06:12   Link #15493
rvlast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
rvlast@Why people always forgot about *one life time chance * the god of oppai will do nothing she/he/it already say than that was only for that time.
But ,yeah they had to take down hades some how ...but don't count of the god of oppai for that.
Then again ,I can see the thing become worse until Issei don't come back.
the Breast Fairy did say that she was looking forward to meeting Ise again, not to mention it'll be a shock factor for Hades to find someone who is a higher being than him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dametsuna View Post
I have a question: is the guy in this pic Sirzech?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v11_047.jpg
yep, that's Sirzechs
Old 2012-03-01, 06:15   Link #15494
Soji

^ I forgot about that line. So I suppose is 50% chance for that god to help Issei again.
More that find out a being higher than him would be funny see his reaction that this being is a god of oppai.
Old 2012-03-01, 06:39   Link #15495
Ragna666

What happen in that pic? the Sirzechs and Ravel
Old 2012-03-01, 06:46   Link #15496
zzhk
Summary Machine

May I suggest people ask about pictures in the Q and A thread?
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...cussionid=1984

Most of the novel illustrations are already explained there.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Old 2012-03-01, 07:46   Link #15497
the p-man
President of Pedo-Bears

Errr...can I see Vol 8 life 1 ?? ....pretty please ?....with sugar on top ??
Old 2012-03-01, 07:49   Link #15498
iK@r0s

it is on baka-tsuki
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...olume_8_Life_1
Old 2012-03-01, 08:55   Link #15499
Seroja
Otamega

I wonder will Irina becomes a fallen angel soon ? And how can an angel become fallen ? perverted thought ?
Old 2012-03-01, 09:04   Link #15500
Soji

Seroja@If I remember right is something like fall in love/have xxx and have pervert though or something like this. I mean Irina do become almost fallen angel for her though toward issei so.
I 'm fear that when issei is back...Irina will become fallen angel XD I mean if something like his death will make Rias and the other to want have Issei in their sight all the time. I'm suppose something will change with Irina as well.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural