AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2008-09-08, 20:11   Link #81
dierapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by george1234 View Post
the a is as the a in the "bar". The only mistakes Ike does is that he doesnt pronounce Θ correctly , all the rest of the word is correctly said
Got it. Thanks. I'm so glad we have someone who speaks Greek here.
dierapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 05:26   Link #82
Flame_Guardian

To change the topic, anyone here have any idea on how to solve secret tracks?
I got only 1 solved.. and got 'light of god' track.
Telos and light of god both ends suddenly.. so i'm thinking there must be something..
Flame_Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 13:06   Link #83
grunty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame_Guardian View Post
To change the topic, anyone here have any idea on how to solve secret tracks?
I got only 1 solved.. and got 'light of god' track.
Telos and light of god both ends suddenly.. so i'm thinking there must be something..
What? Is that another bonus song, cause I only got "Moira" (it also ends abruptly after ~4 minutes of crackling noise, lol). If "light of god" is also a bonus track could you tell me how you got it? Thanks in advance.
grunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 14:35   Link #84
Hisana
;p
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunty
What? Is that another bonus song, cause I only got "Moira" (it also ends abruptly after ~4 minutes of crackling noise, lol). If "light of god" is also a bonus track could you tell me how you got it? Thanks in advance.
Uhh, I think those are the same thing. The full title is supposed to be tagged as:

神の光 - Μοιρα -

/me goes back to slacking off~
Old 2008-09-09, 14:51   Link #85
grunty

Ah, I stopped caring for the japanese titles, lol, since you're supposed to be reading the greek anyways.
Old 2008-09-09, 20:27   Link #86
SatanicZero

I do you get the bonus track?

I don't really know much Japanese.
SatanicZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-10, 23:29   Link #87
godraziert

Was re-watching the Roman concert and realized that ones of the tunes at the beginning appeared in Mythos and probably some other tracks of Moira too.
Old 2008-09-12, 19:18   Link #88
dierapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by godraziert View Post
Was re-watching the Roman concert and realized that ones of the tunes at the beginning appeared in Mythos and probably some other tracks of Moira too.
I don't have such sharp ears, but I've seen discussions giving a list of previous melodies that appears in Moira, mostly are a modified version.

Anyway, the lyrics itself is full of the ghost of past lyrics. (Not that Moria is linked to any of past stories, though, seems Revo just like to play around)
Old 2008-09-12, 20:20   Link #89
dierapunzel

While I don't remember all of Sound Horizon's lyrics, here is some Moira lyrics that reflex to the old lyrics that I do remember.

01 Thanatos

不運ナ姫君 迎ェニ往コゥ 血濡レタ花嫁 迎ェニ往コゥ

Without the “blood stained bride”, it could very well be that “the unfortunate princess” just means the sister of the twins. But since there’s no Bride in Moira, some people naturally brings up the “Sinking prima donna” from Chronicle 2nd, and the run away Bride who kills Abyss in Elysion.

02 Matryoshka

わたくし 古代のロマンにZvolinskiy ああ 穴があったら掘りたい

Roman = story/legend/tale as in 5th Horizon “Roman”

04 Didymoi

運命の歯車は再び...静かに廻り始める……(the cogwheel gently starts to revolve, again…)

Cogwheel that Fate/Destiny/Fortune turns…from Seisen no Iberia.

06 Leontius

風の都(Ιλιον、Ilion)は今 難攻不落の城壁を 築いているという

I probably think too much. But the last track of Seisen no Iberia also mentioned a wall that was built.

07 Ilion

必殺!弓が撓り弾けた焔、夜空を凍らせて撃ち!

Bow/arrow, “the shoot that freezes the night sky”, Anata wo Uchiotoshita Hi from Lost.

08 Lesbos

【記憶の水底】(The bottom of the water of memories)

The name of the 6th track of Lost.

10 Historia

よく似た星を抱いてる 

Holding similar/alike stars. In Black Chronicle from Chronicle 2nd there’s a line says “holding different stars”.
But it could be just a way of describing things, like so many roses for girls, seasons pass for the flowing of time, and stardust that often occur in the lyrics

10, 11

The choice of using 宝石 as a description, and 焔 for Hikari. A reminder of Roman?
Track 11 also mentions "Stardust" several times. I first thought that's just because Misia is a reader of the stars. But someone from other forum pointed out that there's a melody from "Stardust", Elysion appears in this track, then that can't be just coincidence that Revo chooses this word Stardust to refer to stars.

12 Parthenos

加害者は誰で 被害者は誰か?(Who is the assailant? and who is the sufferer?)

Miezaru Ude from Roman.

13 –Ελευσευς- (How to spell it in English?)

あの日の少年——(A boy from that day,)
運命に翻弄され続けし者——(Those who are tossed by destiny,)
黒き剣を取った彼の復讐劇が始まる(His road to revenge begins by selecting the black sword.)

Boy with black sword: Shounen wa Tsurugi…

14 Helomachy

「Amethystos将軍に続けぇぇぇ!」

Same line in Seisen no Iberia, just a different name for the person.

【歴史は駈け廻る】(The Chronicles of Mythos. It's as rapid as the blink of eye.)

The Japanese writing is word to word to the repeated line in Seisen ni Iberia, and the English part with only one difference: History to Mythos.

15 Telos

「黙したまま、何も語らぬ…」

Word to word from a line in Raishin no Keifu, Chronicle and Chronicle 2nd.

Last edited by dierapunzel; 2008-09-12 at 23:05.
Old 2008-09-12, 22:35   Link #90
godraziert

Thanks for pointing out all those similarities, dierapunzel! Perhaps Revo was trying to tie-in some of the other works, heh. By the way, is there supposed to be another riddle in the bonus track, given the long stretch of sounds ?

Also, you can view the making of the 冥王 -Θανατος- PV @ http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4595456 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1rt5gl--cQ

Last edited by godraziert; 2008-09-13 at 00:16. Reason: Added Youtube Link
godraziert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-12, 23:40   Link #91
dierapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by godraziert View Post
Thanks for pointing out all those similarities, dierapunzel! Perhaps Revo was trying to tie-in some of the other works, heh. By the way, is there supposed to be another riddle in the bonus track, given the long stretch of sounds ?

Also, for those with a Nicovideo account, you can view the making of the 冥王 -Θανατος- PV @ http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4595456
I didn't hear any talk about another riddle. Revo is known to love strange arrangments like those blank tracks in Elysion and aburp cut offs at midsentences. As for the stretch, I saw somewhere a theory that the length of bonus track, 7:06, can be written as 6:66... Triple 6.

Some people also claim that they heard voices calling "Thanatos" during the strech when they really strain the volume of their high class audio. I use a small computer audio and probably that's why I heard nothing.

And, I think Moira is really not linked to any of the past songs story-wise. Moira is more like a level up of Seisen no Iberia, which also has no ties with previous songs in the story. (In older songs, the stories don't give you a complete world setting so it's quite open to place them anywhere and any timeline you like. But Revo's last two CDs, one based on Christian myth and another on Greece, not so flexible for tie-ins.)

Last edited by dierapunzel; 2008-09-13 at 03:47.
Old 2008-09-12, 23:50   Link #92
Hisana
;p
*Fansubber

The only visible link I could find that links Moira to the other story CDs is the inclusion of Orpheus (from Elysion) on the cover. He's vaguuely mentioned in the story (as one of Eleuseus's soldiers). Like in Elysion, he opens the gates to hell (or the underworld, Hades, whateverthehell you want to call it).

And I mentioned this on another forum, but Thanatos seems to be on M-ON! Countdown's playlist. Annnd according to 2ch, it is indeed the full PV being aired~

/me waits for someone to cap it~

Last edited by Hisana; 2008-09-13 at 00:30.
Hisana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 03:48   Link #93
dierapunzel

Anyone care for a brief story outline of Moira? Or rather, “My View” of the story outline, that is.

01 冥王 Θανατος (Thanatos)
Basically, it’s Thanatos feel for those sufferers of his mother, Moira (Destiney/Fate), and vows to save them by welcome them to the world of dead. I won’t go into detail because the lack of objects and subjects in the lyrics makes the song fit for many kinds of interpretations.

Notes.
シヲ抱ク瞳 彼ハΘ(ワレ)ノ器(モノ)
母ヲ殺メル夜 迎ェニ往コゥ 双ツハヒトツ
These are for the twin brother, Elef (エレフas they say in Japanese, maybe short for Elefseja, that’s how the old Milos called him and recorded him in his book).
The eyes that embrace death? The purple eyes? Or both? He was called Amethystos (lit: wolf with purple eyes), and the Queen of Arcadia told Leontius not to fight the man with purple eye… On the other hand, since Misia’s death, he’s probably given up hope and would have those “eyes that embrace death”.

Thanatos said Elef is his container. I first thought that Elef is Thanatos himself when Thanatos enter the world of human. But now I think maybe he’s just the “window” or “instrument” for Thanatos to get insight, and to “save” those sufferers.

And so it’s Elef who killed the Queen. But what does that “Two are one/Two become one” means? That Elef and Thanatos become one? Or that Elef reunion with Misia?

02 人生は入れ子人形 Матршка (Matryoshka)
The character based on Heinrich Schliemann, wiki him and you get his story, quite similar to what Jimang had sung.

In short, the billionaire had a difficult early life. The book (epic poem) of his mother had always been his support, along with his family. Now that he's rich he started a career as an archaeologist to uncover the places in his dream, to bring myth into history.

In the booklet you see the cover of the “book”, titled “Elefseja”(Elef), written by Milos the old poet.
Since the billionaire also concluded the album at the last track, the Greek stories are probably being told by him from his mother’s book.

03 神話 Μυθος (Mythos)
Not much to say here, just telling us how the world began.

04 運命の双子 Διδυμοι (Didymoi)/Twins
This is the happy childhood of the twins. Raised by loving parents (or who they thought to be their parents) in the mountains of Arcadia.
When the twins were playing outside, Scorpius found the house. By what the father called him, Scorpius is likely to be royal. Following the story line, he’s also ambitious but unlikely to claim the throne without oracle or war.
Scorpius wanted to recruit the father to his army to fight another country (and he could probably gain more power by it). The father refused and they battled. The twins came back at the bad timing and Scorpius ordered to capture them… It’s assumed that both Father and Mother were killed, and the twins caught.
We don’t know if Scorpius knew who the twins were or not. It seems that his main reason for the visit was to recruit the Father. But whether he knew it or not, it’s quite strange that he didn’t kill them right away. (Well, if he did that, there’ll be no Moira)

Notes.
そして...女神が舞い降りたる地は――(And then, the place to which the sisters descend is――)
I once guessed that the 6 sisters descend and became 6 female characters. But that doesn’t make sense, the sisters are probably just observers like the 3 sisters in Seisen no Iberia.

水に映る月を何時の日か 取れると信じてた
So Misia dreamed as a child to take the moon shadow in the water… Mirror to the name of the 12th track.

05 奴隷市場 Δουλοι (Douloi)/Slaves
As the title, the twins were brought to the slave market, where they parted.

06 雷神域の英雄 Λεωντιυς (Leontius)
This track pictures Leontius, First Prince of Arcadia, on the front line. He possess the Lightening lance/spear. It seems that because everyone has their own interpretation of oracle, conflicts and battles spread. In order to defend the capital, they started to build a protection wall around Ilion.

It seems that Leontius had seen his younger sibling(s). The Queen had introduced his baby sibling(s) with some courtiers around. And then we know that the King did not welcome the newly-born because of an oracle, so one of the courtiers (the man who the twins thought to be their father) offered to take care of that.
The question is, the Queen didn’t say Imoto or Ototo to Leotius, just Kyotai (sibling). While Kyotai is perfect if there were two babies, one boy and one girl, we only hear one baby’s cry. And later, when Orion was said to be the abandoned prince, it feels strange that people, especially royal family, are feeling ok with only the boy’s whereabout.
I’ve read debate about the number of baby the queen had at the time, some said that one of them could be the courtier’s child. (Not likely, since they have similar eyes) And some said that the queen only let people know that she had one child. (Strange, because the oracle is not against twins, but babies born under solar eclipse)

Notes.
2 oracles were mentioned. 1) The master of Lightening would become the king that rule the world. 2) The children born at the day of Solar eclipse would bring about destruction.

07 死と嘆きの風の都 Ιλιον (Ilion)/Troy
The reunion of the Twins. Misia was sold to be the apprentice of Hetaera (courtesan, sophisticated companion and prostitute. By wiki). In this track she was brought to Ilion to provide service for the priest of Anemos the Wind God. Elef was a slave that built the protection wall of Ilion, Orion was his fellow and friend, obviously skilled in archery. They both worked under the priest and suffered for the priest’s cruelty. Elef some how has the ability to see dark shadows around a person that predicts the person’s death.
And so the twins met. Just when the priest started his disgusting entertainment, Elef and Orion saved her. The three of them ran away from Ilion, with the help from Orion’s archery.
However the attack on the priest offended the Wind God, he and the Rain Goddess conceived Thyella, the goddess of Storm. And that’s probably how the three kids lost each other.

08 聖なる詩人の島 Λεσβος (Lesbos)Lesbian
This track says that the women of Lesbos found Misia by the sea; they took her to Sopia the “poetry reading consecrated female”, and Misia stayed. Sopia “detected the girl’s strange ability”(about reading stars, most likely) and guided Misia, not just about the ability, but also to be strong despite the unfortunate past.

09 遥か地平線の彼方へ Οριζοντας (Horizon)
On the other hand, Elef the boy followed the old poet Milos, travel through seas and mountains looking for Misia. They visited the old home of the twins where two graves lay. (Father and Mother’s?)
Before Milos died, he told Elef to go to Lesbos when troubled, an old friend would help him. So Elef the young man travel again, looking for Lesbos and Sopia.

And then, there are rumors about a champion in Anatolia, the famous archer Orion. People think he is the prince abandoned for born under the solar eclipse.

10 死せる者達の物語 Ιστορια (Istoria)/History
War spread. Leontius won the battle against Amazon, but didn’t kill their queen. This some how made the Amazon queen obsess about Leontius. Elef traveled, Misia far away. They miss each other and the old memories, but can feel each other’s presence, and have faith that they’ll meet again.
On the other hand, Scorpius seems to gathered all the cards he needed, and he targeted Leontius.

11 星女神の巫女 Αρτεμισια (Artemisia)
Misia has became the miko of Star Goddess. She seemed to foresee the destiny of Leon, Didymoi, and Parthenos. And then soldiers came to the shrine of Aster at night, seeking for Misia and pressed for oracle/interpretation of oracle. Misia wished no more sacrifices, and chose not to resist.

Notes.
The three star signs probably indicated the three royal siblings. However it’s weird that Elef alone took Didymoi, and Misia is Parthenos just because she’s a girl. And sometimes when the lyrics called Orion as an archer/shooter, it seems to refer “Sagittarius” as well, since the writing in Japanese is the same.

12 死せる乙女その手には水月 Παρθενος (Parthenos)/Virgin
Misia was killed by Scorpius and fallen into water. Though the world was ruled by the cruel Goddess Moira, Misia accepted and loved it all as the gift of Moira.
Sopia told (dead) Misia that a young men with similar eyes had visited.
Then we hear the farewell of the twins.

Notes.
So Misia finally get the moon shadow in the water.
During the farewell of the twins, Misia’s voice has special effect, probably means she’s in the other world.
Two theories about the scene of the farewell. 1) that Elef arrived Lesbos and found Misia dead there. He was looking at her body at the farewell duet. 2) that Elef was on the way of his travel, and he saw images of Misia through Styx (the river around the realm of the dead), or that Styx reflex Misia’s images to the nearby water surface for Elef to see. And only after that did Elef went to Lesbos to claim her body.
We can hear water splashes(foot steps) running to and fro before the duet, that’s why I think the 2nd theory may be possible. Misia’s body should be well cared for by Sopia and other women, and Elef would know the news before he saw her, so there’s nothing to running around for, he could just went strait up to Misia, even when she’s still in the water. But in the 2nd theory, Elef didn’t know that Misia had died, and naturally would be surprised at the image (probably with the attempt to pull her out), plus images are not as solid as real body, he might have to chase after it if it’s on flowing water…. As for why he can see the images from Styx, Elef does have special eyes to foresee death on human, and he’s Thanatos’ “instrument”, too. Thanatos probably want him to see it…
Ah, well, they’re all just guesses, I think the 1st theory is easier to present on Live, although the other one is more romantic.

13 奴隷達の英雄 Ελευσευς (Eleuseus)
After Misia’s death, Elef changed. He refused to take on anymore of Moira’s “gift” and now wish for revenge, and break that unreasonable destiny. He became the leader of slaves, Amethystos.
Back in Arcadia, the puppet King, but who shoot the Warriors of the past? And who is that Warrior? The best candidate is the Father of the twins, but he should be dead long ago, killed by Scorpius.
And it seems that Scorpius wounded Orion to his death, and Leontius killed Scorpius.

So the royal family did treat Orion good, if Leontius was revenging Orion’s death. (Only, the Queen knew who her real son is…) If not, then we are not even sure which side Orion was on. He may not part with Arcadia since he was a slave there, and the rumor of abandoned prince alone gave Scorpius good reason to kill him. As for Leontius’ killing of Scorpius, he was targeted long ago, isn’t it?

14 死せる英雄達の戦い Ηρωμαχια (Iromachia)/Hero, Battle
It seems that Elef/Amethystos had picked a timing when several countries attacked Arcadia at the same time so Leontius had to defend many places. The Queen tried to talk into Leontius not to fight Elef, but he left seconds before his mother revealed the big secret.
As Generals discuss, we learned that Orion had died, and he was one of Arcadia’s archers(although as a prince or just a soldier/general, we don’t know)
Elef’s troop broke the wall that he once helped created, Someone speculated that with such strength, Amethytos probably was one of the kin of God (Each country is protected by one God/Goddess, supposedly kin of God would be royal family members of any of the countries). And then the two brothers duel. The Queen tried to intervene, but got herself and Leontius injured to death. The Amazon queen can’t bear that Leontius died first and charges forward (to Elef?), and was killed.

15 神話の終焉 Τελος (Telos)/End
And then, Elef opened the gates of Hades, probably try to revenge on Moira, thus the question “Is the God/Goddess live or die?”.
The story’s ended, and the billionaire’s wife come to tell him that she’s pregnant, could be twins. And the billionaire decided to name them as…

Last edited by dierapunzel; 2008-09-13 at 12:16.
Old 2008-09-13, 05:16   Link #94
grunty

Hmm. So Revo is both Thanatos and Elef (Istoria and up) in this one. xD Minami is Artemisia. Guess all vocalist problems will be solved with the live concerts, but what about VOICE - is Marina Inoue Orion?

Thanks for posting dierapunzel. It was a pretty difficult read (I'd say it needs major editing) and I didn't get half of it, but certainly still very informative. ^^ I have a question though. During Illion, for example, is the SINGING (Shimotsuki and someone I don't know yet for the intro, YUUKI&KAORI&REMI during the rockish part) just narration/story or are they actually story characters? Or are they just the obverver sisters you speak of? Actually, nevermind. I suppose they are the observers you mentioned, since they are part of the 6 singing during Mythos.

Last edited by grunty; 2008-09-13 at 10:37.
Old 2008-09-13, 06:17   Link #95
SatanicZero

Thanks dierapunzel for interpreting the songs.

I don't really get the relationship between Orion, Leontius and Scorpius but I believe I would get a clearer view after the Live concert.
SatanicZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 12:51   Link #96
dierapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunty View Post
Hmm. So Revo is both Thanatos and Elef (Istoria and up) in this one. xD Minami is Artemisia. Guess all vocalist problems will be solved with the live concerts, but what about VOICE - is Marina Inoue Orion?

Thanks for posting dierapunzel. It was a pretty difficult read (I'd say it needs major editing) and I didn't get half of it, but certainly still very informative. ^^ I have a question though. During Illion, for example, is the SINGING (Shimotsuki and someone I don't know yet for the intro, YUUKI&KAORI&REMI during the rockish part) just narration/story or are they actually story characters? Or are they just the obverver sisters you speak of? Actually, nevermind. I suppose they are the observers you mentioned, since they are part of the 6 singing during Mythos.
Ha ha, I also believe Marina Inoue plays Orion.

Sorry for my bad writing. I was sleepy and Ike the hurricane was shaking my appartment... Anyhow, I also meant to be vague when I see something that's not so clear to me. Sorry about that, but I hope Live can explain them to us.

Revo updated his blog before the first Live, saying that Live is not the official interpretation and we may speculate all we like. So some people said that although it's Amethytos who opened the gate of Hades in first Live, not Elef. (they kind of treat them as different, one normal Elef and one dark Elef) But that could be because there's no time for Revo to change clothes... The bad news is that the singer 內藤彩加, Ayaka XXX?, was hurt during practice and was sent to hospital (rumors on the internet said that she fell from the stage the previous day), so her voices would be replaced by recordings. Revo hoped she would be well enough to return to later Lives, though.

Please come back, so the DVD can at least have a version with all the members together.....

For your question, yes, Haruka and the other singer, who people IDed as MIKI, were characters in that track, too. Until where Misia said the line "This is...Ilion?", they are two senior hetaeras who "teach" Misia about the business.
Also, in Thanatos, Remi and Ayaka play the two women in mask with some character written on their forehead. Yoshimi Iwasaki is both the billionaire's wife and Sopia, and Jimang is both the billionaire and Milos.
Old 2008-09-13, 13:11   Link #97
lazydude

minami is misia, i was wondering why there were so many revo/minami duets xD
and i think norio wakamoto is scorpius, cause i heard his voice when minami was singing and she sounded like she was stabbed
lazydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 13:29   Link #98
grunty

OK, so I went through the album yet again with the story in mind and all I could find on Japanese sites, and compiled this list (obviously might not be 100% accurate until detailed LIVE reports/DVD?). Maybe someone finds it useful. I sure appreciate this CD even more now that I know more about the story/characters. ^^

Poem Goddess Sisters: (in Mythos 'lalala' order, assuming Ike is saying their names there)
Ionia - MIKI
Doria - REMI
Phrygia - Haruka Shimotsuki (霜月はるか)
Lydia - Ayaka Naitou (内藤彩加)
Aeolia - KAORI
Locria - YUUKI

Moira Characters Vocals:
Dark Lord - Thanatos [Revo]
Dark Lord's Attendants - REMI, Ayaka Naitou (内藤彩加)
Leontius - Takashi Utsunomiya (宇都宮隆)
Misia/Artemisia - Minami Kuribayashi (栗林みな実)
adult Elef/Elefseja/Amethystos - Eleuseus [Revo] <- definitely Revo, I'm just guessing this is also his alias cause of the trackname (Eleuseus).
Sofia - Yoshimi Iwasaki (岩崎良美) (in Lesbos, Parthenos)
Cassandra - MIKI (in Ilion)
Melissa - Haruka Shimotsuki (霜月はるか) (in Ilion)
Milos - Jimang (in Horizontas)

Aleksey Romanovich Zvolinskiy - Jimang (in Matryoshka, Telos)
Irene (Aleksey's wife) - Yoshimi Iwasaki (岩崎良美) (in Matryoshka, Telos)

Moira Characters Voice: (when different from vocal, well this is just some guesses)
young Elef - Yukana
young Orion - Marina Inoue
adult Orion - ???? (if he's even there)
Scorpius - Norio Wakamoto
Priest - Jimang (in Ilion)
Filis - Noriko Hidaka (in Lesbos)
Queen - Rica Fumika (sic)
twins "father" - Akio Otsuka
the rest is random people, I guess

Spoiler for characters pics:

Any corrections? :X

Last edited by grunty; 2008-09-13 at 18:42. Reason: dunzo, with thanks to the next two posters ^^
Old 2008-09-13, 15:46   Link #99
dierapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by grunty View Post
OK, so I went through the album yet again with the story in mind and all I could find on Japanese sites, and compiled this list (obviously might not be 100% accurate until detailed LIVE reports/DVD?). Maybe someone finds it useful. I sure appreciate this CD even more now that I know more about the story/characters. ^^

Poem Goddesses (in Mythos 'lalala' order):
MIKI, REMI, Haruka Shimotsuki (霜月はるか), Ayaka Naitou (内藤彩加), KAORI, YUUKI

Moira Characters Vocals:
Dark Lord - Thanatos [Revo]
Dark Lord's Attendants - REMI, Ayaka Naitou (内藤彩加)
Leontius - Takashi Utsunomiya (宇都宮隆)
Misia/Artemisia - Minami Kuribayashi (栗林みな実)
adult Elef/Elefseja/Amethystos - Eleuseus [Revo] <- definitely Revo, I'm just guessing this is also his alias cause of the trackname (Eleuseus).
Sofia - Yoshimi Iwasaki (岩崎良美) (in Lesbos, Parthenos)
Cassandra - MIKI (in Ilion)
Melissa - Haruka Shimotsuki (霜月はるか) (in Ilion)
Milos - Jimang (in Horizontas)

Aleksey Romanovich Zvolinskiy - Jimang (in Matryoshka, Telos)
his wife - Ayaka Naitou (内藤彩加) (in Matryoshka, Telos)

Moira Characters Voice: (when different from vocal, well this is just some guesses)
young Elef - Yukana
young Orion - Marina Inoue
adult Orion - ???? (if he's even there)
Scorpius - Norio Wakamoto
Priest - Jimang (in Ilion)
Filis - Noriko Hidaka (in Lesbos, Istoria)
Amazon Queen - Houko Kuwashima (in Istoria)
Queen - Akio Otsuka
the rest is random people, I guess

Any corrections? :X
Aleksey's wife should be 岩崎良美. Other vocals are correct. And Akio Otsuka is a MAN, he plays the twins' adopt Father (the one battled Scorpius). I don't know who plays the Queen, I only recognize young Orion, Scorpius, Amazon Queen, and the Father...

If you are interested, this page has a complete who-sings-which-lyrics summary by some Japanese with amazing ears: http://www.andaudio.com/phpbb3/viewt...t=1825#p567212
Old 2008-09-13, 15:55   Link #100
grunty

OMG I took the wrong name, lol. The Queen is Rica Fukami (fixd in the post now). Are you sure about the wife? Thanks for the site, but now that I matched it myself, I think I know who is who for the whole CD duration (the biggest problem were obviously the new vocalists, MIKI/Naitou/Iwasaki - since I didn't know their voices at all prior to this CD). ^^

Edit: you quoted the pre-edit version, lol.