AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-10-11, 09:08   Link #1221
Fairy Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Masaki and Leo will wake up his inner love for their sisters.

Edit: on a serious note; Masaki goes to 1st high bumps to Erika; Erika says Miyuki is having a meeting at the student council. They're bored from waiting so Erika tours him in first high. Erika ask if he likes Miyuki, Masaki was taken back and couldn't answer. Erika says he should give up because Miyuki is like a cloud that you can see but could never be touch; Masaki goes full edgy and says he'll never give up on her. Erika laughs then smiles at him genuinely; makes Masaki blush. Then they bump into Tatsuya; Tatsuya ask why the two of them are together. Erika says "lover boy" came here to have an affair with your sister. Tatsuya looks at them and thinks Erika is really "too friendly"; Tatsuya gets a little bit jelous. Then they proceeds to meet with Miyuki.

Edit edit: Leo, Miki and Mizuki where tailing the two. Rumors of a devil that takes advantage of other people's weakness starts to circle around. Erika finds a new toy.

Edit edit edit: The purpose of Masaki was probably to ask Tatsuya to join the hunt for the black sage as a 10MC representative from the Yotsuba.
Is this fanfic? That's a lot of Erika

Satroll plans to pull a new ship? I really don't know how to feel about Masaki and Erika
Fairy Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 09:21   Link #1222
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Is this fanfic? That's a lot of Erika

Satroll plans to pull a new ship? I really don't know how to feel about Masaki and Erika
Take notice of who it is you're replying to.
Old 2015-10-11, 09:29   Link #1223
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Hey all, I'd like to know if peeps found out that tatsuya is a yotsuba and all along with miyuki.
Old 2015-10-11, 12:15   Link #1224
Echizen777

Yes, it's been revealed in the last volume.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-11, 15:17   Link #1225
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Yes, it's been revealed in the last volume.
So everybody knows now ? It went public ? What was the reaction.
Old 2015-10-11, 17:16   Link #1226
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muryai View Post
So everybody knows now ? It went public ? What was the reaction.
You can read volume 17 thread to find out, there were less than expected.
Old 2015-10-29, 02:01   Link #1227
Chris38

Personally, I am wondering ... who will be the actual enemy for Tatsuya's and Miyuki's third year st the 1st High School.

After all ... I don't think that the Black Sage is going to last to the end of the story as the enemy ... and while it's certainly possible that someone else from the Great Asia Alliance is going to take the stage as the enemy ... which in my opinion wouldn't be enough to keep things ... interesting, considering the fact that now that Miyuki and Tatsuya are officially known as Yotsuba they have .... to some extent access to the main Yotsuba house's 'power' and resources that they have...

Taking that into consideration I think that, apart from the threat from the Great Asian Alliance Tatsuya and Miyuki would also have to deal with some 'political oposition' from the other Ten Master clans (after their attempts to break the engagement between Miyuki and Tatsuya fail ) and maybe some opposition from other countries apart from the Great Asia Alliance as well ... assuming that some part of Tatsuya's 'real' capabilities are going to be leaked to the public...

Last edited by Chris38; 2015-10-29 at 10:24.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 12:54   Link #1228
Aika Natsume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Personally, I am wondering ... who will be the actual enemy for Tatsuya's and Miyuki's third year st the 1st High School.

After all ... I don't think that the Black Sage is going to last to the end of the story as the enemy ... and while it's certainly possible that someone else from the Great Asia Alliance is going to take the stage as the enemy ... which in my opinion wouldn't be enough to keep things ... interesting, considering the fact that now that Miyuki and Tatsuya are officially known as Yotsuba they have .... to some extent access to the main Yotsuba house's 'power' and resources that they have...

Taking that into consideration I think that, apart from the threat from the Great Asian Alliance Tatsuya and Miyuki would also have to deal with some 'political oposition' from the other Ten Master clans (after their attempts to break the engagement between Miyuki and Tatsuya fail ) and maybe some opposition from other countries apart from the Great Asia Alliance as well ... assuming that some part of Tatsuya's 'real' capabilities are going to be leaked to the public...

Due to them being revealed as Yotsuba, there could arise enemies that wanted their genes and the Maya incident might be repeated.
My guts tells me that an incident like Maya's kidnapping might happen to Miyuki and it will be a way for the author to introduce Tatsuya's god-level powers.

I also think the sponsor of the Yotsuba will play a big role as the enemy and will use Miyuki to seal or release Tatsuya or whatever.

Im pretty sure an incident like Miyuki will be hurt will happen and Tatsuya revealing his powers before the end of the series.

In volume 18, i really hope the Yotsuba will showcase their talents.
Does anyone know what the Yotsuba specialize? Like they have 2 types of magic? The unique and the mental?
I want to see some action with Yotsuba powers in volume 18 when they capture zhou or what.
Aika Natsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 13:23   Link #1229
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aika Natsume View Post
Due to them being revealed as Yotsuba, there could arise enemies that wanted their genes and the Maya incident might be repeated.
My guts tells me that an incident like Maya's kidnapping might happen to Miyuki and it will be a way for the author to introduce Tatsuya's god-level powers.

Im pretty sure an incident like Miyuki will be hurt will happen and Tatsuya revealing his powers before the end of the series.
And how anyone could hope to kidnap Miyuki when ... Tatsuya keeps his Elemental Sight on her ... all the time.

Of course ... someone could try to do something like that ... but I'm quite sure that Tatsuya would prevent anything from seriously harming Miyuki, so I doubt that she would have something as serious happening to her as what happened to Maya.

Obviously this would reveal Tatsuya's power to the world as well, so it would have a similar result as what you proposed ... it's just that I seriously doubt that ... anyone has a chance of actually kidnapping Miyuki or harming her in anyway...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 04:10   Link #1230
Echizen777

After Jiedo's defeat there's no way any GAA or Dahan member sane enough would try to attack them. Back then Maya and Koichi were not that strong too, any randoma attackers get crushed by the siblings, there is no one strong enough among the antagonists, at least so far.

There'll probably be more about fantastic creatures like the Parasites and entities Mikihiko mentioned, and reveals about the sponsor.
Old 2015-11-21, 04:28   Link #1231
Kadia

Apparently from the hint that Tat is given permission to use Mist Dispersion, the spell should be invoked with the presence of many eye witnesses in the next volume. I feel like Canopus will likely be able to link it to Scorch Halloween. As such i strongly believe that Gu Jie will be perished by Tat's hands rather than others. This will also lead to Canopus fail the mission hence Lina's reappearing and her emotional dilemma.
Kadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-09, 03:42   Link #1232
pampz21
ShipCore

So Satroll finally moves the Erika's plot or Rozen arc (Finally ) before going to the main plot.

Lets start a discussion:

I think the Rozen wants to claim Erika back and I wish Leo met Erika's fiance(if she has one but hey everyone gets one of those). I wish Satroll made Erika to confess to Leo that she likes Tatsuya or Leo asking if she likes Tatsuya(That would be fun) also give a clue as to why she has Miyuki complex.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Last edited by pampz21; 2015-12-09 at 03:44. Reason: Me being me
pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-08, 08:22   Link #1233
AP24

2016年9月10日発売
魔法科高校の劣等生 (20) 南海騒擾編
卒業旅行の季節。五十里&花音、桐原&紗耶香の仲良しカップルは旅行を堪能! そして、あずさと服部も…… ? さらには、達也に向けるほのかの恋心も爆発し!? 

Vol 20 will be released in September. The next arc is called "Southern Sea Riot" and is only one-volume long. The ones that recently graduated are going on a graduation trip. It looks more like a trip for couples because there are Isori x Kanon and Kirihara x Sayaka, but are Hattori and Azusa even a couple? It looks like it will also focus on Honoka's love for Tatsuya.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-08, 10:30   Link #1234
TrueAlchemist

In addition to AP24's post, I will just add direct translation.

2016年9月10日発売
魔法科高校の劣等生 (20) 南海騒擾編
Mahouka Vol.20 will be released on September 10th, 2016.
the volume name is "Southern Sea Riot".

卒業旅行の季節。
Season for Graduation Trip

五十里&花音、桐原&紗耶香の仲良しカップルは旅行を堪能!
Isori&Kanon, Kirihara&Sayaka couples enjoy trip!

そして、あずさと服部も……?
And, even Azusa and Hattori?

さらには、達也に向けるほのかの恋心も爆発し!? 
In addition, Honoka's love(恋心) towards Tatsuya will also explode(爆発)!?

Personally, I don't think, "love" is a good word for "恋心", but I cannot think of other words for "恋心"
TrueAlchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-14, 19:48   Link #1235
mashingan
魔神眼

恋心, is read "koigokoro", literally, feeling of love that has been held in heart.
Don't know what the word to illustrate that in English, but I think "love" is enough.

Hmm, I think the plot story would be only 1 chapter at most, if it available.
I'm not sure whether to read next vol or not
mashingan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 08:55   Link #1236
Medivh

There is definitely more to the story than the prologue suggests.
Medivh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 09:04   Link #1237
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueAlchemist View Post
In addition to AP24's post, I will just add direct translation.

2016年9月10日発売
魔法科高校の劣等生 (20) 南海騒擾編
Mahouka Vol.20 will be released on September 10th, 2016.
the volume name is "Southern Sea Riot".

卒業旅行の季節。
Season for Graduation Trip

五十里&花音、桐原&紗耶香の仲良しカップルは旅行を堪能!
Isori&Kanon, Kirihara&Sayaka couples enjoy trip!

そして、あずさと服部も……?
And, even Azusa and Hattori?
さらには、達也に向けるほのかの恋心も爆発し!? 
In addition, Honoka's love(恋心) towards Tatsuya will also explode(爆発)!?

Personally, I don't think, "love" is a good word for "恋心", but I cannot think of other words for "恋心"
uhm really cannot wait to read what happen to Azusa. ^^