AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-06, 12:01   Link #241
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
It's that Spice & Wolf VA chemistry all over again. Fukuyama and Koshimizu should get married together already.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 12:11   Link #242
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^I second this.
Old 2012-11-06, 15:49   Link #243
leokiko

I third that.

Amazing trailer, and it reminds me of how much Spice and Wolf needs a third season T.T
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-06, 23:03   Link #244
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well it good to see big sis maid and littie sis maid

Funi needs to grab this one
Old 2012-11-06, 23:23   Link #245
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I only hope that ARMS won't mess animation much and won't add too much fanservice here
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 00:41   Link #246
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post

Official website updated after the (really fun) live announcement session with the cast. First video is a now voiced version of the first PV and the second is new footage and voices.

You can tell from the nicolive that the cast really, really enjoy working on this. Some are even fans of the novels, especially Daisuke Hirakawa. His video message kept going on and on that they had to cut it short three times because he kept going into long bouts of fanboying. I'm a lot more excited over this after hearing FukuJun and the rest explain just how good the series and their love for it is.
Is the live announcement session only available on livecast or they're also available at the streaming video site?
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 00:56   Link #247
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Is the live announcement session only available on livecast or they're also available at the streaming video site?
Looks like it was only available as a live broadcast, so you'll have to hope for someone to put up a recording on nico or somewhere else.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 01:16   Link #248
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Ugh >_<. And it has to be broadcasted at the time when I lost my inet connection >_<. Oh well, thanks for the info anyway. Mind informing me who beside te two main cast seiyuu that appear in the live?
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 02:01   Link #249
Kakkou
Tch.

The event had FukuJun (Hero), Ami Koshimizu (Demon Queen), Chiwa Saito (Head Maid), Nao Toyama (Little Maid Sister) and Misato Fukuen (Female Magician) who joined as a surprise guest later. It was hosted by Eriko Matsui (Demon Girl) and also had an overly enthusiastic video message by Daisuke Hirakawa (Winter Prince).
Old 2012-11-21, 12:04   Link #250
Somnus
Eh?

I just watched the PVs now, and while I'm still bummed about the use of novel art (which is the natural choice) I can't deny the quality this show is sure to have. Regardless of how it looks, the manga has made this one of my favourite series ever, and with the anime reinforcing the Spice & Wolf vibes tenfold there's really no question what my favourite show of the season will be.

Though to be honest, the actual animation looked way better than any of the stills thus far. The stills...kind of just made me anxious about the end result.

Also...apologies for anyone coming into the thread expecting new information.
Old 2012-11-22, 08:41   Link #251
Kakkou
Tch.

OP will be by YOHKO and ED by Akino Arai, who did Spice & Wolf II's OP. So much spicy wolf in here.
Old 2012-11-22, 09:09   Link #252
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
The event had FukuJun (Hero), Ami Koshimizu (Demon Queen), Chiwa Saito (Head Maid), Nao Toyama (Little Maid Sister) and Misato Fukuen (Female Magician)
Wow. Toori, Asama, Kimi and Margot together in another show. O.o
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 09:13   Link #253
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Wow. Toori, Asama, Kimi and Margot together in another show. O.o
Let's not forget that Miyuki Sawashiro (who voices Masazumi in Horizon as well) will voice the female knight. It's nearly impressive that there's a bunch of Horizon VAs starring together in one show !
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 09:24   Link #254
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Economics and not just pure action and a main cast straight from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.
And dat scenery. It's like we're watching a medieval picture book come to life.

I'm in. I'm definitely in.
I can't wait.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Old 2012-11-22, 09:55   Link #255
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Reminds me... I wonder if we'll get another Demon Queen wallpaper tomorrow, considering USELESS MEAT day

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 10:21   Link #256
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Reminds me... I wonder if we'll get another Demon Queen wallpaper tomorrow, considering USELESS MEAT day
Useless Meat Day is every 29th. You're a little early.
Old 2012-11-22, 14:54   Link #257
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
Useless Meat Day is every 29th. You're a little early.
Remembered wrong then. Do wish they'd do art for the other ladies with... meat

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 23:56   Link #258
GundamZZ
残念美人

The next season would be busy season. I will follow this one and Hataraku Maou-sama. Both shows play the RPG jokes. Maoyuu is the last boss of RPG. Yuusha is the player's avatar. In both shows, Mayouu are smart idiots, and Yuusha are tsundere. Well, that's the only similarity. The jokes are played in the different styles.

Maou's opposite is the flat chest knight. The fan art depicts them not getting alone. The fan art shows embarrassed Maou due to the debauchery chest comment. The joke is deviate from the official story.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-24, 02:05   Link #259
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

By the way, what is with the "useless meat" jokes pertaining to Maou's rather enticing bust?

Thery're not so useless to me, actually.

Old 2012-11-24, 04:19   Link #260
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Maybe that's because the Oct 29 pic wasn't posted here
Images
Oct 29th wallpaper
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
By the way, what is with the "useless meat" jokes pertaining to Maou's rather enticing bust?

Thery're not so useless to me, actually.
Within the series, some characters refer to Demon Queen's bust as useless meat

The webmaster who manages the main site for the anime as well as the twitter account posts a picture every 29th of the month celebrating "Useless Meat Day".
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
economics, fantasy, harem