AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-28, 21:48   Link #5101
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by allfictions View Post
Seems like we are ennemies then, as I root for a scene like that.
Think about it this way. Remember how she attacked him in NT7 (and NT8 to a lesser extent). Imagine how much of a regression that would be if they actually embraced at the end.
Old 2013-08-28, 22:12   Link #5102
Shinhwa
Banned

To those who want Touma to punch Mikoto:

YOU ARE THE WORST DX

To those ship Touma x Misaki (as 1st or 2nd ranked preferred coupling. The 1st or 2nd must be Mikoto x Touma)

HI5 COMRADE! XD
Old 2013-08-28, 22:37   Link #5103
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
To those who want Touma to punch Mikoto:

YOU ARE THE WORST DX

To those ship Touma x Misaki (as 1st or 2nd ranked preferred coupling. The 1st or 2nd must be Mikoto x Touma)

HI5 COMRADE! XD
these are the kind of situtation touma would not use hes fist but rather hes brain(if you know what i mean).
Old 2013-08-28, 22:55   Link #5104
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
these are the kind of situtation touma would not use hes fist but rather hes brain(if you know what i mean).
Jump and hug Mikoto and turn her back to normal!

DO IT TOUMA!
Old 2013-08-28, 23:10   Link #5105
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Jump and hug Mikoto and turn her back to normal!

DO IT TOUMA!
i hope the scene becomes incredibly emotional like what kamachi did in the sister arc when touma went to go confront mikoto.
Old 2013-08-29, 00:01   Link #5106
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
i hope the scene becomes incredibly emotional like what kamachi did in the sister arc when touma went to go confront mikoto.
I don't think it could happen in one chapter... maybe if we saw like 5 more chapters or something... there is no way that a short fight could be that emotional. The Touma/Mikoto scene was emotional during the Sisters arc because of all the emotional trauma build up to that point. This feels very different in character
Old 2013-08-29, 00:16   Link #5107
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I don't think it could happen in one chapter... maybe if we saw like 5 more chapters or something... there is no way that a short fight could be that emotional. The Touma/Mikoto scene was emotional during the Sisters arc because of all the emotional trauma build up to that point. This feels very different in character
It could be by the end of it . Different circumstances since it would just suck if they copied the same set-up. Different ways to bring about such a scene.
Old 2013-08-29, 00:17   Link #5108
Miraluka
Banned

This arc is more Misaki centric, I wouldn't be surprised if Touma just chops Mikoto be it on the forehead or the back of her neck or just happens off screen.

Meanwhile the focus goes to Misaki facing off Mitori(Mii-chan) who is wanting revenge for Dolly, that's why she wanted to kill the one at the top of Academy City. The build up is done already.
Old 2013-08-29, 00:30   Link #5109
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
This arc is more Misaki centric, I wouldn't be surprised if Touma just chops Mikoto be it on the forehead or the back of her neck or just happens off screen.

Meanwhile the focus goes to Misaki facing off Mitori(Mii-chan) who is wanting revenge for Dolly, that's why she wanted to kill the one at the top of Academy City. The build up is done already.
This sounds much more reasonable. (well everything except the chop on the forehead).

I'm guessing it could perhaps be slightly emotional because Touma could tell her it isn't her fault again... though I don't see how that would actually help here since Mikoto now just feels she is at fault because her sisters aren't being treated right... or he could just touch her and end the fight. I doubt he'll actually punch her.

I'm surprised Misaki didn't tell him to punch Mikoto though. Maybe she actually is somewhat nice to Mikoto
Old 2013-08-29, 00:59   Link #5110
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
That'll be great. Wonder if Misaki will ask about it. Or will Mitori go ahead and tell her because I forget if she knows about Mitori?

Last edited by ACertainStark; 2013-08-29 at 01:39.
Old 2013-08-29, 01:54   Link #5111
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I'm guessing it could perhaps be slightly emotional because Touma could tell her it isn't her fault again... though I don't see how that would actually help here since Mikoto now just feels she is at fault because her sisters aren't being treated right... or he could just touch her and end the fight. I doubt he'll actually punch her.

I'm surprised Misaki didn't tell him to punch Mikoto though. Maybe she actually is somewhat nice to Mikoto
Maybe Misaki somewhat wanted to befriend with Mikoto, even though they still being rivals. But the latter personally don't want to. I wouldn't be surprised if the two eventually become friends.

Besides, did anyone knew that Dolly looked suspiciously like Mikoto? If so, then this would be a good reason for her to interact with Mikoto even more.
Old 2013-08-29, 07:41   Link #5112
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
^
I think you mistaken with Touma. I was talking about Mikoto.

However, since Misaki knew Touma long time ago, she wouldn't have easily forgotten his name nor couldn't recognize him on sight. Misaki being friendly and put her complete trust on Touma for a reason.

Spoiler:
I was... ok
Old 2013-08-29, 07:54   Link #5113
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
That would probably be okay too. So long as it doesn't end in an embrace. A forehead chop followed by a pat on the head would be nice.
Old 2013-08-29, 08:33   Link #5114
Shinhwa
Banned

Touma tries to bring Mikoto back to her senses. Doesn't work. Keeps doing it and Mikoto attacks Touma like hell. Mikoto then starts to show some emotions about how she still feels guilty over what happened to the Sisters in the Level 6 shift project as she cries again. Touma hugs her and tells her everything is alright as he turns her to normal.

Gensei goes like WTF?!!! face after seeing it.

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Then Accelerator goes: KIHARAAAAAAA-KUN!!!!..... Is what I want to say but not gonna happen obviously =w=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
That would probably be okay too. So long as it doesn't end in an embrace. A forehead chop followed by a pat on the head would be nice.
It would be more awesome if Misaki hugs Touma or flirts with him again at the end and Mikoto goes biribiri due to being jealous.
Old 2013-08-29, 09:38   Link #5115
Flames

I'm not gonna lie I just want to see Mikoto get punched by Touma. Somehow I grew tired of her character. I think I just got tired of her antics on shocking Touma for no reason even if the situation doesn't call for it. I want some payback Touma style and for it to be relevant to the plot.
Old 2013-08-29, 10:35   Link #5116
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames View Post
i'm not gonna lie i just want to see mikoto get punched by touma. Somehow i grew tired of her character. I think i just got tired of her antics on shocking touma for no reason even if the situation doesn't call for it. I want some payback touma style and for it to be relevant to the plot.
You are the worst!!! D:<
Old 2013-08-29, 10:39   Link #5117
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
I'm not gonna lie I just want to see Mikoto get punched by Touma. Somehow I grew tired of her character. I think I just got tired of her antics on shocking Touma for no reason even if the situation doesn't call for it. I want some payback Touma style and for it to be relevant to the plot.
Give me a good reason why you wanna see Touma punch Mikoto's face?
Old 2013-08-29, 10:48   Link #5118
Shinhwa
Banned

Seriously... What did Mikoto do wrong to deserve getting punched =.=
Old 2013-08-29, 11:19   Link #5119
Flames

Xero8420 I just want to see it happen it's not really a good reason just my opinion. I already know that most likely Kamachi is not going to do it and may make Touma do something stupid like tripping on her or something like that to get her back to normal.
Old 2013-08-29, 11:19   Link #5120
Miraluka
Banned

He already said it. Its his opinion and he's not asking you to agre with him.

Btw, if I can afirm something that is Touma won't trip on her, grope or any similar action the author never has ruined the mood of an event so far. That's just fans usual dellusion.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen