AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2021-04-16, 08:00   Link #1
Moonlith

Hardcore ecchi

Basically I am looking for ecchi works that start to border on the territory of hentai, without actually slipping across that line. Just extremely close to it, lewd and suggestive and over the top. Either played seriously, or for comedy, or just for shameless fanservice.

Agent Aika and its various spinoffs might be an obvious example, as it's literally an anime about panty shots.

Edit: Perhaps a MUCH better example would be Prison School.

Highschool of the Dead is also a decent example with how it lewdified just about every situation.

Last edited by Moonlith; 2021-04-17 at 19:14.
Moonlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-16, 12:26   Link #2
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlith View Post
Basically I am looking for ecchi works that start to border on the territory of hentai, without actually slipping across that line. Just extremely close to it, lewd and suggestive and over the top. Either played seriously, or for comedy, or just for shameless fanservice.

Agent Aika and its various spinoffs might be an obvious example, as it's literally an anime about panty shots.
I presume you watched recent ones like Interspecies Reviewers, Redo of the Healer or Testament of the new Sister Devil?

For a bit older one Yosuga no Sora and Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica come to mind from the get go.

The ones you mentioned I wil not call 'hardcore' by any mean as they are in fact parodies and do nto have much content riskier than pantsu-shots.

Last edited by Nachtwandler; 2021-04-18 at 03:01.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-16, 19:52   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I'd say the closest you get is Interspecies Reviewers, as of recently. The only thing that kept it from literally being R18 was that they didn't show the lower private parts. They did everything else.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-16, 23:21   Link #4
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

"nande kokoni sensei ga" maybe
Old 2021-04-17, 19:07   Link #5
Moonlith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I presume you wantched recent ones like Interspecies Reviewers, Redo of the HEaler or Testament of the new SIster Devil?
I have seen Testament, which I vaguely recall being very bland with boring characters, but at least the ecchi was good.

Quote:
The ones you mentioned I wil not call 'hardcore' by any mean as they are in fact parodies and do nto have much content riskier than pantsu-shots.
Perhaps, but its entire premise was basically that whole ecchi element, so that's a big plus.

I updated it with a perhaps much better example: Prison School.

Kudos so far on all suggestions, will definitely check them out.

Keep them coming!
Moonlith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 10:52   Link #6
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

https://myanimelist.net/anime/17157/Nozoki_Ana, perhaps?
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 14:32   Link #7
Mazryonh

Check out Yosuga no Sora. I think it has what you're looking for.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-18, 17:06   Link #8
Lex79

How not to summon a demon lord has some suggestive scenes,especially the LN.
High School DxD is similar to Shinmai, with a better story but it isn't as lewd.
Hybrid × Heart Magias Academy Ataraxia also shares with Shinmai the concept of having to do lewd things to power up.
Hidden dungeon only I can enter has lots if fanservice, mostly in the firm of kisses and breasts rubbing.
Old 2021-04-19, 14:01   Link #9
BWTraveller
Born to ship

No mention of To Love-ru Darkness? The entire To Love-ru series likes to flirt with the edges but the Darkness series really pushed the boundaries.

Also, though I haven't watched it but Valkyrie Drive also does this (girls fight as pairs, with one girl turning into a super-powerful weapon when the other girl makes her come).
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote