AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-10-01, 21:21   Link #3621
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Unless there's a totally different form of image based translation, I don't think a new google engine would be able to tell what text is IN an image. Is there OCR for Kanji, as well as Hiragana and Katakana? Most machine TLs stink. They can translate the words but not the nuance.
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-01, 21:26   Link #3622
henshinagogobaby

Regarding the latest raw chapter:

Spoiler for 228 raw:

I just want a major translating group to pick this up already. Google translate can only take one so far...

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-02, 21:34   Link #3623
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I want to but can't feel excitement at all with this arc.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-02, 23:12   Link #3624
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Agreed. This arc is not sitting well.
I suspect that an accurate TL might take some of the awkward qualities of the art and help to make more sense of this story-line mess.
Old 2016-10-02, 23:46   Link #3625
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

I doubt it, I'm not the most proficient with reading moon but just like previous arcs, it keeps on getting less and less interesting.

There is nothing to lose this no thrill, no sense of arousal either because Aoi did it better.
Old 2016-10-03, 00:06   Link #3626
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Aoi was somehow awkward, despite being ice queen beautiful and elegant. For some reason, I wish he could bring back some more screen time for Terumi's other haremnates.

Oh well, we just need to be patient until we finally get to see the Kaoruko arc.

Still think Hanada's was decent so far.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-03, 05:09   Link #3627
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I want to but can't feel excitement at all with this arc.
The story only gets interesting if Kaoruko is in it.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-03, 14:34   Link #3628
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Agreed.......
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-04, 16:15   Link #3629
AB079
Banned

Quote:
That's happening from a long time to be honest, the girls introduced were not interesting at all and it seems like the author is dragging the story more and more.

Can't wait to see more of Kaoruko and Terumi together.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-04, 18:25   Link #3630
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Can't be helped that it based from the original centuries-old novel, that a protagonists had to go through 14 women. Though a few of them were genuinely loved the protagonist.
Old 2016-10-04, 21:07   Link #3631
AB079
Banned

For now we have 9 women counting this current one right? (correct me if I'm wrong).

Kaoruko is gonna be the last one I think.
Old 2016-10-04, 23:10   Link #3632
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
For me, it is the bully girl. Still waiting for the day to see Terumi dominating her.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 20:25   Link #3633
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
For now we have 9 women counting this current one right? (correct me if I'm wrong).

Kaoruko is gonna be the last one I think.
Yes. 5 more lovers to go and additional six more female casts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
For me, it is the bully girl. Still waiting for the day to see Terumi dominating her.
Don't be surprised if she turned out to be one of the 20 female casts incarnation, but second to last, probably.
Old 2016-10-06, 20:45   Link #3634
crossguy
Confused. As usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Daaang. I think almost ALL of the folks in this forum are thinking alike. Dominate the Bully girl AND Auntie!
I don't have a clue HOW that's gonna happen, But I'm still thinkin'..........
Old 2016-10-10, 19:30   Link #3635
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossguy View Post
Daaang. I think almost ALL of the folks in this forum are thinking alike. Dominate the Bully girl AND Auntie!
I don't have a clue HOW that's gonna happen, But I'm still thinkin'..........
Of course! Next to the aunt, the bully brings conflict and interest to the story. Most fans here aren't too thrilled with the main targets since they aren't around enough to pop out at the readers. Kaoruko is popular due to jump starting the experiment, proving there's more to her than meets the eye and how overall hot she is. Tsukasa is the same way, only she's a lot more meaner towards Terumi, which will make "conquering" her all the more satisfying.

Speaking of satisfaction:

Spoiler for Chapter 229 raw:

Wonder what's going to happen now?

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-10, 23:38   Link #3636
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post
Of course! Next to the aunt, the bully brings conflict and interest to the story. Most fans here aren't too thrilled with the main targets since they aren't around enough to pop out at the readers. Kaoruko is popular due to jump starting the experiment, proving there's more to her than meets the eye and how overall hot she is. Tsukasa is the same way, only she's a lot more meaner towards Terumi, which will make "conquering" her all the more satisfying.

Oh man, he finally grew up.

Hope that he won't get regressed back when he meets his next target.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-11, 10:33   Link #3637
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Sad part is that is very likely Terumi won't grow from this. You know, sex is an intimate thing and it never reflects on Terumi's life outside that. Bitch is gonna bitch on him for no reason as he apologizes for no reason, Yui will perhaps cross path with him and he will be depressed again, etc and once he goes home Kaoruko will lecture him again.

You know, the usual.
Old 2016-10-11, 20:53   Link #3638
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:

Still can't beat End of Evangelion's record of 7.
Old 2016-10-12, 06:30   Link #3639
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Can't be helped that it based from the original centuries-old novel, that a protagonists had to go through 14 women. Though a few of them were genuinely loved the protagonist.
What do you mean by " can't be helped" original Genji did get through 14 women and it was great. When Hilarious was on the earth feature 10 and it's exceptional LN.
Old 2016-10-16, 01:36   Link #3640
AB079
Banned

Quote:

Ahahah finally Terumi grow a pair and did what he need to do.

You're surprised about 4 days non-stop? check Horizon vol 3 and read about the 20 days 24/7 mating between Turenne and Nate's father

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu