AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations > Custom Requests

Notices

Old 2018-07-20, 20:59   Link #321
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

How about To Love-Ru Darkness (manga) and Kamisama Kazoku (anime).
although we all know that in To Love-Ru Darkness, the only chance Momo to win is with harem end, but in the end,
Spoiler for end:

in Kamisama Kazoku, we had 2 heroine again, depending on who you think main heroine is, (for me, it is the tranfer student).
Old 2018-07-21, 05:45   Link #322
Seiya0890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
How about To Love-Ru Darkness (manga) and Kamisama Kazoku (anime).
although we all know that in To Love-Ru Darkness, the only chance Momo to win is with harem end, but in the end,
Spoiler for end:

in Kamisama Kazoku, we had 2 heroine again, depending on who you think main heroine is, (for me, it is the tranfer student).

For to Love Ru it was an harem end. And for Kamisama Kazoku I am pretty much sure the main heroine was the one who won.
Spoiler for spoil:

Btw, what about Masamune revenge ? I only saw the anime but it was pretty much obvious the heroine would win.
Seiya0890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 10:39   Link #323
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiya0890 View Post
For to Love Ru it was an harem end. And for Kamisama Kazoku I am pretty much sure the main heroine was the one who won.
Spoiler for spoil:

Btw, what about Masamune revenge ? I only saw the anime but it was pretty much obvious the heroine would win.
To Love-Ru harem end, Yes. but To Love-Ru Darkness, it is debatable whether harem end or not. some people can say it is Haruna End, some people can say it is Haruna and Lala End (cause Rito had confessed to Lala before). but in the end the main heroine is Momo, and you can say she didnt win. well, we need Wuhugm to judge....

as for Kamisama Kazoku, some page before I had write about story with 2 main heroine troupe problem, and so it will debatable about who main heroine is. and, (again) we need Wuhugm as requester/Thread Starter to Judge...
Old 2018-07-21, 13:26   Link #324
Seiya0890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hujan View Post
To Love-Ru harem end, Yes. but To Love-Ru Darkness, it is debatable whether harem end or not. some people can say it is Haruna End, some people can say it is Haruna and Lala End (cause Rito had confessed to Lala before). but in the end the main heroine is Momo, and you can say she didnt win. well, we need Wuhugm to judge....

as for Kamisama Kazoku, some page before I had write about story with 2 main heroine troupe problem, and so it will debatable about who main heroine is. and, (again) we need Wuhugm as requester/Thread Starter to Judge...
I actually see your point for Darkness, Momo was indeed the most important heroine , I did not think about that. I guess it is debatable though a bit far fetched.

For Kamisama anidb states who is the main heroine (poster too)
Old 2018-07-21, 14:22   Link #325
Tenzen12

Poster is one thing (though especially in LN cases that too might be missleading), but anidb and similiar sites don't hold authority determine who is or isn't main heroine. These are sites made by fans without having any contact with author or publisher and thus their conclusion are as legit as mine or yours.
Old 2018-07-21, 16:28   Link #326
Seiya0890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Poster is one thing (though especially in LN cases that too might be missleading), but anidb and similiar sites don't hold authority determine who is or isn't main heroine. These are sites made by fans without having any contact with author or publisher and thus their conclusion are as legit as mine or yours.
I was actually looking at anidb as a general opinion as anyone can contribute, so if she is put as a main character it would imply many people actually sees her as a main character. As for the main heroine, this is indeed a difficult debate. I guess only Wuhugm can decide on it in this thread.
Old Yesterday, 11:22   Link #327
wuhugm
Salted Tiger

I'm here

For To Love Ru and To Love Ru Darkness, they are a continuity and no definite ending yet so can't be categorized

For Kamisama Kazoku, this is actually a unique case, thanks for reminding me
While the poster shows the sister as if she's the main heroine, but her original role was a sister
This excluded her from being a love interest and main heroine just like you can't count Elsie from TWGOK and Sasara from Countrouble as one
So her victory did feel like a surprise and it can be included
Old Yesterday, 16:18   Link #328
Seiya0890

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
I'm here

For To Love Ru and To Love Ru Darkness, they are a continuity and no definite ending yet so can't be categorized

For Kamisama Kazoku, this is actually a unique case, thanks for reminding me
While the poster shows the sister as if she's the main heroine, but her original role was a sister
This excluded her from being a love interest and main heroine just like you can't count Elsie from TWGOK and Sasara from Countrouble as one
So her victory did feel like a surprise and it can be included
She was actually a childhood friend who lived with MC, I just called her a sister because that is how I see her. I don't remember if the MC actually saw her like that in the beginning.
Old Yesterday, 20:33   Link #329
wuhugm
Salted Tiger

^Her last name is the same tho
And I barely remember but MC viewed her as a sister and crushing on that transfer student demon