AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-07-21, 00:45   Link #11761
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSeven View Post
ah c'mon, that's good move.
having an ally/advisor like greast would make this plot more interesting,
who knows, he would give weird advice to tigre that make his tactic more unpredictable.
Well, while it is not a bad idea, you need to keep in mind that the original Greast was extremely sadistic and perverse, considering him being a longtime follower to Ganelon and his inhumane tools of punishments. Plus, you need to give a reason why for Greast to be a good guy in the Michelia Timeline over his evil counterpart from the original. Like I said before from the previous post, there has to be a character to antagonize the relationship between Tigre and Mila just like how Greast's against Tigre x Elen.

@Mazryonh Maybe because Mila is the famous non-main character? I dunno, I more refer the Original Route
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-21, 09:25   Link #11762
LeftSeven
2D artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Well, while it is not a bad idea, you need to keep in mind that the original Greast was extremely sadistic and perverse, considering him being a longtime follower to Ganelon and his inhumane tools of punishments. Plus, you need to give a reason why for Greast to be a good guy in the Michelia Timeline over his evil counterpart from the original. Like I said before from the previous post, there has to be a character to antagonize the relationship between Tigre and Mila just like how Greast's against Tigre x Elen.
i don't have good reason to justify him being good, but this is alternative story and everything is changed, like some people here might have guessed, the role of each character might be reverse, of course for some character that you liked before to become evil later, whether greast being evil or not, i think it depend on whom he serve for, who's his master later, so if he could switch side to tigre's because he sees something promising in tigre, it would give some positive effect on him to be real good guy.
and don't forget about valentina, she's vanadis she's more sadist, dangerous than greast but people still expect her to be good? same as greast too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Like I said before from the previous post, there has to be a character to antagonize the relationship between Tigre and Mila just like how Greast's against Tigre x Elen.
no way, you mean you expect that elen's pero-pero scene to happen to mila?
i expect author to make new character to replace greast's role, he should drop that scene as an excuse for tigre to execute mila. he could come up with another one.
Old 2018-07-21, 19:02   Link #11763
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think that all characters' roles will be reversed, even if there are some whose roles will be reversed. At least all Vanadis should be pretty much the same as in the original allegiance-wise and whether they're on Tigre's side or not. It's probably just that in this timeline, he met Mila before Elen.
Old 2018-07-22, 06:41   Link #11764
LeftSeven
2D artist

if that's how it is, just reread the original one but replace elen with mila
Old 2018-07-22, 09:24   Link #11765
Chingaruna517

^^This is something I agree. I mean, this is the tale of an archer who walk a path for greatness,

For reasons unknown, it reminds me of the Spidey verse...

^...then that's make no different than that of the original. We can't even that Grest is even stays as good guys for long...
Old 2018-07-22, 23:09   Link #11766
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by maton456full View Post
The new light novel web page is out , and for what I get , is an actually a new Madan but with Mila like Main heroine lol http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/feature/madan/
Tigre and Mika new designs
Spoiler for Characters:
So who is the illustrator this time? Is it the same as before?

Still, i'm looking forward for Tigre's main nemesis to return though like Tallard and Kureys as well. It won't be interesting without both nemesis that makes Tigre have to think hard to overcome their tactics.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-23, 21:15   Link #11767
Kibo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
You know, it's actually a crying shame that more harem series or eroge-to-anime adaptations haven't used Yosuga no Sora's directorial style and arc-seperated stories for each heroine.

What I don't get about this whole "alternate timeline reboot" thing is, will Mila be the only one who gets this treatment? Were there not enough fans of, say, Lim or Sofy or even Titta to get their own timelines expanded on? If that's the case, their fans probably won't be happy.
Exactly, if author is going to change things and have Tigre pair up with Milla, then I wish the same could apply to the others....

Cause right now, it feels like their giving Milla Special Treatment.
Kibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-24, 19:30   Link #11768
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@LeftSeven: Actually, it's Mila as the main heroine and Tigre having known her since childhood. Plus both his parents still being alive. I was just saying that the Vanadis' and other characters' roles, like good or bad, probably won't change that much. My line about Greast was a half-joke.

@Kibo: Agreed.

I wish we get a sequel, too, at some point. To the main series, of course.
Old 2018-07-30, 09:42   Link #11769
n0m@n
C-Z

Ah, so this alternative-verse spin-off is coming out in late September huh.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-30, 10:02   Link #11770
Ramero

Should wait for further announcements. I hope the author won't get rid of Kureys and Tallard. Maybe i would like to see how this spin off makes Tigre need to fight them.
Old 2018-07-30, 21:38   Link #11771
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maton456full View Post
The new light novel web page is out , and for what I get , is an actually a new Madan but with Mila like Main heroine lol http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/feature/madan/
Tigre and Mika new designs
Spoiler for Characters:
Kind of late to the game, as I just found out about this. Like the idea of a "different interpretation" of the Vanadis tale. Got really excited upon checking the website and noticing that the two dark sillhouettes on the Characters section resemble Valentina and Roland alot. In my opinion, both of them deserved a better treatment than what they got in the original series (Roland was killed way too early for a character with so much potential, while Valentina always felt more like "tragic heroine" material than outright villain).

Speaking of the Characters section...
Spoiler for ...revised setting:
Old 2018-07-31, 00:36   Link #11772
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
This was announced a bit ago, but Elen is getting another version of her 1/4 bunny outfit figure from Freeing without the stockings.
Old 2018-08-02, 01:09   Link #11773
Ramero

O.o Elen!? Why not Sofy or Lim? I prefer Lim though since she's more gorgeous than Sofy.
Old 2018-08-04, 14:26   Link #11774
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Kind of late to the game, as I just found out about this. Like the idea of a "different interpretation" of the Vanadis tale. Got really excited upon checking the website and noticing that the two dark sillhouettes on the Characters section resemble Valentina and Roland alot. In my opinion, both of them deserved a better treatment than what they got in the original series (Roland was killed way too early for a character with so much potential, while Valentina always felt more like "tragic heroine" material than outright villain).
Well, while we do know about their role at the Original Timeline, we don't even know what Tina and Roland's role are in this new timeline and what are their relationship with both Tigre and Mila.

Anyway, the spin-off series itself will begin on the following September, and the illustrator for that novel is actually an illustrator by the name Miyatsuki Itsuka (美弥月いつか) .
Old 2018-08-04, 22:46   Link #11775
Ramero

I do hope we can see the preview of the new illustrator before release.
Old 2018-08-05, 02:37   Link #11776
n0m@n
C-Z

We we will be getting some update like characters tomorrow. The tweet says it will reveal the release date though ranobe-mori already gave the date as 21st September.
We got a silhouette of a certain character on the same twitter source.

Source: https://twitter.com/editors_plus/sta...98491098198016
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-05, 03:55   Link #11777
Chingaruna517

Spoiler for Mystery Silhouette:
Old 2018-08-05, 05:42   Link #11778
LeftSeven
2D artist

loli tina...lol
Old 2018-08-05, 06:25   Link #11779
Chingaruna517

^That's how Ruslan addresses the villainous war maiden from the original timeline. And please, not the loli version of her...
Old 2018-08-05, 12:39   Link #11780
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It could be loli Valentina or it could be someone else entirely. The weapon does seem to be Esendeis.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)