AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-09-30, 10:31   Link #41
FireChick

I saw the beginning of this this morning. It looks rather interesting. It doesn't look like it's gonna be full of fan-service. it seems I'm gonna have a LOT of anime on my plate!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 10:37   Link #42
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

All those sparkle...............it hurts my eye.

But i am a sucker for bishies so i ain't going to stay off from this show
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 12:06   Link #43
tigerwoods

Send a message via MSN to tigerwoods
I watched it raw too, though I don't understand much japanese, I managed to understand the general meaning.
The settings of the story are rather interesting, Victorian England with fairies. Other than that, we have a neat animation and a quite charismatic male lead, while Lydia is kind of Angelique-ish.
The opening theme is also addictive, I hope to see some real animation next time, though.
Old 2008-09-30, 15:07   Link #44
kle891

i agree! i love the op and the insert during the ep was wonderful. i am going to look forward to this.
kle891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 15:32   Link #45
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

I Liked The First ep...Although I Didn't Undertand much about The Last part of The ep
But I guess I'll Keep Watching it
Old 2008-09-30, 21:43   Link #46
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Because she's female? Joke.
ROFL! xD
but no, it's only simply because I don't find her that great. Maybe my opinion of her will change once I watch the subs or see more episodes.

Can't wait for the subs xD please come soon *_*
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 06:18   Link #47
cyth
Banned

It looks too over the top for me. Oh well, one down, 26 to go. ^^;
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 12:29   Link #48
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

A good start, nothing is wrong. All the voices are well done, except that when Edgar starts talking, all I hear was Xingku's voice ;P. I couldn't even tell Raven is the same seiyuu as Kyon ;~; But when Raven said 'Mai Lordo' Code Geass bell just keep ringing X_X Animation is nice, but this is first episode, so I expect it to go down hill slightly in the middle episodes. I do hope they animated a proper opening. The opening song is addicting and matches the anime, I'm guessing the song near the end is the proper ending. Quite alot of shoujo styled characters, so eye candy Bishies ~

This was harder to understand then I expected within this genre, I understood Neo Angelique pretty good without any subs ;~; Fans of Neo Angelique should like this, except this seems to have a better plot and less really-really-typical characters ;P
Old 2008-10-01, 17:56   Link #49
Mei

First impressions of this show were pretty good. I wasn't really expecting much from it, so the pretty solid storyline suprised me. Looking forward to the next episode (whenever it airs) and hopefully next time a proper OP and ED sequence. It was quite enjoyable (so much so I added it to my blogging list, cannot resist a decent shoujo series) and I especially liked Mizuki Nana in it, even if it was a little remeniscent of Itazura na Kiss, maybe due to the fact it was only last season.
Mei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-02, 15:49   Link #50
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i saw the first episode, and it looks promising are you sure this anime is only fantasy and not any mix of romance?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-03, 17:35   Link #51
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Bishie sparkles attack!!

It was an "alright" first episode I guess...nothing really caught my attention yet but it wasn't horribly bad. Perhaps a tad boring but we will see

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 17:50   Link #52
FireChick

I wonder when the subs will be out? I wanna see this!
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-04, 22:11   Link #53
Simon
気持ち悪い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Bishie sparkles attack!!
Yeah, and the little sound-effects whenever characters made eye contact... But still I'm looking forward to the subs, I think this one is going to be worth following.

Spoiler:
Old 2008-10-10, 10:55   Link #54
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Ok I havent watched the raw yet (patiently waiting ) but the cast...THE CAST!!! Ok seriously could you pack anymore of my favs into one anime this season...
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 14:50   Link #55
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

The First ep is out By m.3.3.w
Old 2008-10-12, 16:09   Link #56
LKK

^^ Whoo-hoo! Because this one debuted earlier than much of the season, it feels like it's been forever to wait for a sub. I'm not complaining about sub release rate though! Please don't think that, you wonderful sub folks. I'm truly greatful that you are working so hard for us leechers.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 17:03   Link #57
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
^^ Whoo-hoo! Because this one debuted earlier than much of the season, it feels like it's been forever to wait for a sub. I'm not complaining about sub release rate though! Please don't think that, you wonderful sub folks. I'm truly greatful that you are working so hard for us leechers.
Everything was ready for days. We were just waiting for the raws, which all turned out to be crappy.
Old 2008-10-12, 17:46   Link #58
LKK

^^ I can believe that. The raw I watched was pretty poor quality compared to most of the other series out there.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 20:08   Link #59
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Bishie sparkles attack!!

It was an "alright" first episode I guess...nothing really caught my attention yet but it wasn't horribly bad. Perhaps a tad boring but we will see
You know you like it DKZ.

And after being weary of all the different shows this season its nice to watch some pleasant shoujo...

This show pretty much played to the strengths of the genre and the things I like most from these sorts of series...Interesting female lead characters and Bishies that make me forget all about loser male harem leads...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 20:53   Link #60
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Gah! Bishie overload!!

I don't often encounter the "traditional" idea of English fairy legends in anime, so this is something interesting. (Although, truth is, Edgar is the one that caught my attention and dragged me over to watch this series. )

Edgar's character is fuuunn. He's such a trickster, con, yet makes me go ooohhhlalala! Lydia isn't bad either. She's not one to foolishly fall for his good looks, it seems. I think I'm going to love watching the romantic tension between him and Lydia in this series.

@LKK: love your sig! 8Dbb

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, shoujo