AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: What is/are your favorite mechs?
Lancelot/Conquista 54 19.22%
Lancelot Albion 144 51.25%
Guren/Kashoshiki 63 22.42%
Guren SEITEN 139 49.47%
Mordred 41 14.59%
Tristan/Tristan Divider 45 16.01%
Galahad 23 8.19%
Seigfried/Sutherland Seig 62 22.06%
Gawain 104 37.01%
Shinkirou 115 40.93%
Zangetsu 42 14.95%
Shen-Hu 40 14.23%
Percival 14 4.98%
Vincents 34 12.10%
Ward/Gloucester/Sutherland/Gareth 16 5.69%
Burai/Glasgow/Akatuski 13 4.63%
The Avalon 23 8.19%
The Ikaruga 18 6.41%
Damocles 24 8.54%
Other 8 2.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 281. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-30, 08:20   Link #121
kazuki_yuki92
Lelouch and C.C fans

Send a message via Yahoo to kazuki_yuki92
i vote

1.lancelot albion

2.guren sheiten

3.tristan

4.shinkirou

5.shen-hu
Old 2009-02-21, 19:23   Link #122
Vehegore
is a Gawain freak

Shen Hu, Shinkirou & Gawain vs the world!

Shen Hu with EnAhGee Wingoes, and dart weapons (those slash harkens under the wrists) Should drain energy off a Knightmare to make the Divine Tiger pumped up!

/begging for a R3
Vehegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-24, 04:21   Link #123
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
My best mechs were the ones that not to OP or there's some reason for it...so i don't like the "superhero units" like the Shen-hu, the R2 Lancelot(and perhaps the Lancelot Albion even more), the Guren SEITEN(cabled rocket-claw: LOL), the "beam-spam" Mordred, "Deathstar" Siegfried(i have no problems with the Sutherland Sieg tough)
I have some little problems accepting the "variable fighter" Tristan, the "absolute deffense" Shinkirou.
The Gawain and Galahad was somewhat ok for me as the old Lancelot and Guren and i loved the old Glasgow/Burai/Sutherland mechs as i was somewhat ok with the other MP mechs(i think the Zangetsu is more or less just a MP mech for me)
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 06:39   Link #124
aezakmi24

1. Shinkirou - it can only be piloted perfectly by Lelouch, absolute defense
2. Gawain - the first kiss of C.C. and Lelouch, Hadron canon cool
3. Vincent - Like a Blader, looks better than lancelot imo
aezakmi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 19:55   Link #125
Kytherno
12th Supernova

I like the Guren SEITEN. Lancelot is a close 2nd, but Red > White in terms of machines.
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 14:42   Link #126
ginran
~Smile~

Wow, I forgot to vote for Shinkirou and Gaiwan! XD All the votes I put in and I forget those 2...oh well, what's done is done, I guess.

Thanks to Yuka-Chan for the sig!
ginran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 04:12   Link #127
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Guren SEITEN all the way. It's sexy, much like the pilot.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 07:24   Link #128
Kallen4life

of course, absolutely Guren SEITEN .. there's a lot I like about many other mechs too, but the CLAW is pure sex for me (the cabled rocket-claw IS kinda silly, but the claw itself is just too awesome .. it looks so ARGH) .. just pure sex, you can't beat it .. I dreamt about it lol .. Lancelot Albion is beautiful too though .. all Guren & Lancelots are, but Guren has the edge for me

Shinkirou is a favorite too, definately .. such elegancy and defense .. it's like Gawain Slim xD

others :

Mordred (MASSIVE DAMAGE)
Tristan/Tristan Divider (ALL HAIL MEGATR .. oh wait)
Galahad (BIGASS SWORD FTW - CLOUD IS SO JEALOUS)
Seigfried/Sutherland Seig (IT'S ORANGE MACHINE AND IT CAN SPIN)
Gawain (FIRST FLIGHT)
Shen-Hu (LI-XINGKE ROCKED IN IT AND BARYON CANNON SOUNDS AWESOME TOO)
Percival (PILOT SUCKED, BUT THE ENERGY LANCE WAS NICE)
The Avalon (MOAR MASSIVE DAMAGE)

I love Caps, yeah
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-02, 07:49   Link #129
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I voted other for my White Glint

TYPE UNKNOWN - "WHITE GLINT"
Old 2009-10-02, 08:45   Link #130
Kallen4life

I'd like to see a mecha similar to this one

Spoiler for Metalgarurumon X:
Old 2009-10-02, 18:00   Link #131
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

My favorite units were the Gloucester in S1, and the Vincent and Gareths in S2. I loved the knightly look of these units, specially the Gloucester which reminds me of a Bishop chess piece lol.

I hate the Black Knight frames and their stupid motor-bike cockpit design. I own a bike and I never use it for long trips because it's not so comfortable. The car seat style of Britannian frames is just superior IMO.
Old 2009-10-03, 09:47   Link #132
Kallen4life

afaik motor-bike thing was just in the Guren - it's strictly Kallen-exclusive, girl power .. maybe motorbikes are more practical fir girls .. she sure worked it nicely Oo

besides the battles aren't that long really - it's not like a road-trip or anything lol
Old 2009-10-03, 09:50   Link #133
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
no
all the japanese 7th gen KMF's have the bike seat design
which is a result of practiclly all of them (gekkas, akatsukis, zangetsu) being guren derivatives, in the same way that the vincents and wards are lancelot derivatives
the guren was the prototype that they are all based on
Old 2009-10-03, 17:38   Link #134
Betteroffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
My favorite units were the Gloucester in S1, and the Vincent and Gareths in S2. I loved the knightly look of these units, specially the Gloucester which reminds me of a Bishop chess piece lol.

I hate the Black Knight frames and their stupid motor-bike cockpit design. I own a bike and I never use it for long trips because it's not so comfortable. The car seat style of Britannian frames is just superior IMO.
The funny thing about this is that I was just talking to the author of Megiddo the other day and he pointed out that given the shape of the cockpit of the Japanese frames and the designs of their controls, under real world physics the Japanese pilots would be in a constant struggle between steering their frames and balancing themselves, since their forward weight would be shifted from their legs to their hands.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 11:40   Link #135
mimi chan

guren and gawain !!
Old 2010-01-12, 21:03   Link #136
Traece
:cool:

To be honest the Shinkirou was probably my favorite out of the lot of them. There was just so much work put in to it and especially in to its unveiling. They didn't just thrust Lelouch out with his new Knightmare, they had him stop an entire army's ballistics and then proceed to wipe said army out with a single and extremely unique weapon (which was visually speaking, somehow understandable in terms of being possible). The first weapon it uses is enough alone to earn it an instantaneous win in my book. Factor in the nearly impenetrable shielding and it's a winner.

Then, and this is a real unusual thing for me, I actually liked the Lancelot (all of them!). The reason it's so strange is that I usually don't like the "Gundam" mecha of the anime. That good guy controlled mecha that's more powerful than all the others. Although Lelouch was obviously the main character, the Lancelot really felt more like the Gundam of Code Geass. It also had the most consistent appearance throughout Code Geass and didn't change extravagantly in terms of looks from the first appearance to the last. The Lancelot is pleasing to look at, it's armed with amazing weapons (and it can mix and match weapons a little) and ungodly specifications.

=D

Last edited by Traece; 2010-01-12 at 21:04. Reason: Did I say Albion? I meant Lancelot. Oops.
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-17, 19:22   Link #137
gigaloki
The Silent Ninja Perv

Send a message via Yahoo to gigaloki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I voted other for my White Glint

TYPE UNKNOWN - "WHITE GLINT"
Spoiler for large image:
LoL cool! 5/5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traece View Post
To be honest the Shinkirou was probably my favorite out of the lot of them. There was just so much work put in to it and especially in to its unveiling. They didn't just thrust Lelouch out with his new Knightmare, they had him stop an entire army's ballistics and then proceed to wipe said army out with a single and extremely unique weapon (which was visually speaking, somehow understandable in terms of being possible). The first weapon it uses is enough alone to earn it an instantaneous win in my book. Factor in the nearly impenetrable shielding and it's a winner.

Then, and this is a real unusual thing for me, I actually liked the Lancelot (all of them!). The reason it's so strange is that I usually don't like the "Gundam" mecha of the anime. That good guy controlled mecha that's more powerful than all the others. Although Lelouch was obviously the main character, the Lancelot really felt more like the Gundam of Code Geass. It also had the most consistent appearance throughout Code Geass and didn't change extravagantly in terms of looks from the first appearance to the last. The Lancelot is pleasing to look at, it's armed with amazing weapons (and it can mix and match weapons a little) and ungodly specifications.

=D
Shinkirou is the best... coolest mech ever made haha.

btw i luv sigfried and mordred too same with guren seiten and lancelot albion

1st Shinkirou
2nd Siegfried
3rd Mordred
4th Guren
5th Lancelot

well ur right about lancelot, to me he also looks like the protagonist's knightmare at first glance haha

shinkirou is the best for me, from the design to its massive area weapon to its impenetrable defense... EPIC

well it made me really sad when it blew up

YURINESS

NeverGiveUpPH
gigaloki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-18, 21:41   Link #138
Badkarma 1

Wink Preferred KMF

Galahad:The Brit heavy hitter(pun intended). Good design,bad pilot.I would have loved to it go up against the over rated Guren SIETEN!
Badkarma 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-20, 16:57   Link #139
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badkarma 1 View Post
Galahad:The Brit heavy hitter(pun intended). Good design,bad pilot.I would have loved to it go up against the over rated Guren SIETEN!
Galahad was manhandling Albion until the lolhax got turned on, so it could probably do the same to the Guren. The only unknown factor is the difference in specs between Albion and the SEITEN. If they're significant then Galahad might lose.
Old 2010-01-20, 17:32   Link #140
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
Galahad was manhandling Albion until the lolhax got turned on, so it could probably do the same to the Guren. The only unknown factor is the difference in specs between Albion and the SEITEN. If they're significant then Galahad might lose.
Galahad was only winning because of future-sight hax. Anyone can play the game well when they know exactly how the enemy will respond (not that Bismarck isn't a good pilot, mind you, just that he had a huge advantage).

Anyway, to put it simply, if Suzaku could beat Bismarck in spite of the hax, so could Kallen, for the simple reason that she's just as good as he is without any hax whatsoever. Suzaku needed the lolhax to win against Bismarck. Against Kallen, Suzaku needed the lolhax just to keep up.