Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-07-17, 05:31   Link #3041
ayanami0000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
So when is the showing of the movie and is the series of naruto gai den continues?
You mean the movie that's going out this year? Is it the Naruto: The Boruto movie? It will be in cinemas this August 2015! xD
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-14, 06:56   Link #3042
tsaza

Smile What name Soundtrack Naruto Shippuden EP.423 ??

What name Soundtrack Naruto Shippuden EP.423 at time 9.14??

Thankyou
tsaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-31, 01:19   Link #3043
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayanami0000 View Post
You mean the movie that's going out this year? Is it the Naruto: The Boruto movie? It will be in cinemas this August 2015! xD
hi there, its been months since i checked this forum.. just wanted to know about boruto movie. i believe its already shown in japan. is there any reviews or thread discussion about it? i dont see any of it in naruto forums.
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 17:13   Link #3044
jasonblaze

Do you think we will get a new manga?

Do you think so?

https://otakukart.com/otakublog/anim...ruto-the-movie
jasonblaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-15, 01:25   Link #3045
fuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonblaze View Post
i still want naruto and sasuke to be the main character if kishi does decide to continue the story! we need to see them of course!
fuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 18:55   Link #3046
DKN117

Need a little Japanese help. At least once, I remember Sasuke saying something that the subs showed as "Go to Hell"/"Drop dead". It sounds like he was saying "kitamare". (I've also heard it elsewhere; Ange breaking free of Embryo's attempted brainwashing in Cross Ange, for instance). But when I type that (and, assuming it might be a different conjugative form from 'normal', I tried "kitamaru" as well) into a translation site (jisho-dot-org), it only gives a list of proper-names, not a verb of anything. If "ki-ta-ma-re" ISN'T what he's saying, then what IS he saying?

Same for the opening mini-cutscene of Naruto vs Pain in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. It sounds like "keritsukete-aru", but typing in "keritsukeru/te" gets "to kick", and I'm... pretty sure Naruto's not saying "I'm gonna kick you" to Pain.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 23:51   Link #3047
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Need a little Japanese help. At least once, I remember Sasuke saying something that the subs showed as "Go to Hell"/"Drop dead". It sounds like he was saying "kitamare". (I've also heard it elsewhere; Ange breaking free of Embryo's attempted brainwashing in Cross Ange, for instance). But when I type that (and, assuming it might be a different conjugative form from 'normal', I tried "kitamaru" as well) into a translation site (jisho-dot-org), it only gives a list of proper-names, not a verb of anything. If "ki-ta-ma-re" ISN'T what he's saying, then what IS he saying?

Same for the opening mini-cutscene of Naruto vs Pain in Ultimate Ninja Storm 2. It sounds like "keritsukete-aru", but typing in "keritsukeru/te" gets "to kick", and I'm... pretty sure Naruto's not saying "I'm gonna kick you" to Pain.
Sasuke is saying Kutabare(くたばれ), which, yeah, means drop dead.
As for Naruto, the keri(ケリ) part doesn't mean kick in that case but end, conclusion.
Keri tsuketeyaru, I'll end this, or as the game translate it, "I'm gonna settle this!".
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-14, 17:38   Link #3048
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

What's is exactly the power of Sasuke's Rinnegan? He did only one technique from Pain where he caught all Tailed Beasts but is there more?
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-15, 13:05   Link #3049
Midnight_Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
What's is exactly the power of Sasuke's Rinnegan?
I'm not 100% on this but I believe he has all 6 Pein abilities and a couple more; instant teleportation, and traveling between dimensions. I had guessed this was why his rinnegan has tomoe unlike the first rinnegan we saw.

Quote:
He did only one technique from Pain where he caught all Tailed Beasts but is there more?
He also used bansho tenin on Naruto and his clones to pull them into an amaterasu, and later used the absorbtion power to steal Kurama's chakra in their last fight. As for the other Rinnegan abilities we saw from the Pein fight, I'm going to deduce that he wasn't as proficient with it as Nagato was during that fight because he just awakened it and thus couldn't make use of the other abilities yet.

Last edited by Midnight_Commander; 2016-11-15 at 19:07.
Midnight_Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-15, 18:13   Link #3050
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Thanks for the answer
Old 2016-11-15, 18:31   Link #3051
Hakai

Rinnegan also seems to give him the enhanced version of his Mangekyou techniques i.e. Susanoo and ama
Hakai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-16, 10:16   Link #3052
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakaishin View Post
Rinnegan also seems to give him the enhanced version of his Mangekyou techniques i.e. Susanoo and ama
the susanoo is more or less similar, only difference is that the rinnegan enhanced version can block the light of IT,
and ama was simply not shown to the same impressive levels but i guess even with EMS he could have pulled the same feats (and create a gaint susanoo if he gained enouhg chakra after a few years of training)
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-17, 08:08   Link #3053
Hakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
the susanoo is more or less similar, only difference is that the rinnegan enhanced version can block the light of IT,
and ama was simply not shown to the same impressive levels but i guess even with EMS he could have pulled the same feats (and create a gaint susanoo if he gained enouhg chakra after a few years of training)
His genjutsu was vastly improved, being able to solo the bijuus with just a glance.
Idk if his Susanoo would have been this strong with just EMS even if he had the chakra levels.
Tomoe-rinnegan+EMS should be stronger than EMS+EMS
Old 2017-04-05, 10:50   Link #3054
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Haven't started the boruto manga, but just saw the first ep of the anime.

Is the anime based off of the manga or is it original?
Old 2017-04-10, 20:19   Link #3055
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post

It's complicated. The Boruto manga started as an adaptation of Boruto the Movie and now it is starting to develop more a more unique storyline.

I don't know who wrote the anime but for now it seems the anime staff want to introduce more the characters with the story taking place before the new cast became shinobi.
Old 2017-04-10, 22:52   Link #3056
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post

There isn't much that is new about the manga so far. So they likely plan to do a few arcs from Borutos academy days, Naruto Gaiden: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring, give more detail to the distance to came up between Naruto and Boruto, Maybe turn the Boruto movie into episodes ala Dragonball Super, and then get to the manga. That way the manga has time to get ahead.
Old 2017-04-12, 10:48   Link #3057
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I have been thinking. Was there a timeskip in chapter 699 of the manga? I mean, Sakura's hair looked quite longer.

Also, did Sasuke keep his Konoha headband right?
Old 2017-06-05, 10:27   Link #3058
hoangchivas

I like naruto. I learned a lot from this movie. About trying not to give up
hoangchivas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-14, 18:13   Link #3059
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

What were those black lances that Naruto used when facing Madara? Was that supposed to be callback to Nagato/Pain's lances?
Old 2017-07-14, 18:46   Link #3060
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
What were those black lances that Naruto used when facing Madara? Was that supposed to be callback to Nagato/Pain's lances?
No it's difference. The pair of staff Naruto had were actually part of his Truth Seeking Orbs set (the sphere Sages have hovering behind them), they can be shaped in many different ways. Later Naruto uses them to create platforms for the others to stand on.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a