AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-09, 15:06   Link #41
LunaNeko

What cracks me up about that sub, is that every line is in color of the speaking person's hair...took me a while to notice, but when I did I was hella cracking up!

I never played the game so the Special was REALLY confusing to me...maybe they decided to jump in the middle of the series on purpose and then they would explain things later? I have no idea...I love main girl, she is SO much better then worthless Akane!!! Actually fighting her own battles instead of sitting there crying the whole time, or faint for half of the episode.
Old 2008-01-09, 21:31   Link #42
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaNeko View Post
What cracks me up about that sub, is that every line is in color of the speaking person's hair...took me a while to notice, but when I did I was hella cracking up!

I never played the game so the Special was REALLY confusing to me...maybe they decided to jump in the middle of the series on purpose and then they would explain things later? I have no idea...I love main girl, she is SO much better then worthless Akane!!! Actually fighting her own battles instead of sitting there crying the whole time, or faint for half of the episode.
Agreed~. Though I guess there won't be an explanation later unless they decide to make it into a full length TV series... sadly, this is it for now. I guess they assumed that everyone interested in watching was already familiar with the story because they already played the game. The Haruka 3 game was a huge hit among female fans in Japan -- where interested people can also go out and buy the game to see what happens next. Maybe this TV special was one big plan to boost game sales by throwing in that cliffhanger?

Hopefully a TV series will come eventually... though it's unlikely that it will come until after the TV anime "Neo Angelique Abyss" ends. Seems ever since the Haruka 1 TV series aired, Koei (along with their pet animation studio~) has always had one TV series based on their games running at a time... (Neo Angelique TV will be their 5th TV series). My prediction is that after NeoAnge airs, they'll either animate more of La Corda d'Oro or come back to Haruka 3 (since Haruka 4 game will be too new).
Old 2008-01-10, 16:10   Link #43
FireChick

I love the opening! I only saw the beginning of the episode but I'll watch the rest later.
Old 2008-01-14, 02:15   Link #44
Sakuya
*Artist

I finally got around to watching it and the animation seems to have gotten better but I wouldn't say it is awesome. Or they had a higher budget this time. However, the way the fight scenes were animated in the end fight were just lazy. Compared to the first fight that is.

I really like Nozomi for the same reasons mentioned above. I really hope they will make a TV series. Actually, I'd rather watch the end of this war first. So this is actual material from the game?
Old 2008-01-27, 19:12   Link #45
FireChick

I saw the whole episode this morning! I was surprised through the final half!

Spoiler:
Closed Thread