AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-01, 06:32   Link #661
DL21
Visual Art's/Key Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to DL21
Are you sure you installed the patch correctly ? Do you use a NO-CD REALLIVE.EXE ?
Old 2011-06-01, 07:32   Link #662
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jda95 View Post
Okay, I have a couple of questions.

Spoiler for Kud Route:

2. Despite kind of already having an idea of what Refrain is about, does Kud Wafter have any spoilers of Refrain in it? After I finish Haruka's route I want to maybe get into that.
Spoiler for Kud:
Old 2011-06-01, 19:04   Link #663
Kyuuh
Sound Horizon fangirl

Eeh... Hi! It's my first post here and... I was stalking this thread XD
I only wanted to say that I'm truly grateful for everyone translating LB! ^o^ I'm following the updates and playing with your translation since the start XD so... I thought it was time to say my thanks.
And sorry for my poor english >w<~

Old 2011-06-02, 03:35   Link #664
Rive
Game Start

Send a message via MSN to Rive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuuh View Post
Eeh... Hi! It's my first post here and... I was stalking this thread XD
I only wanted to say that I'm truly grateful for everyone translating LB! ^o^ I'm following the updates and playing with your translation since the start XD so... I thought it was time to say my thanks.
And sorry for my poor english >w<~
Cheers! o/ We hope you'll enjoy the future releases as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
Spoiler for Kud:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-06-02, 05:11   Link #665
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rive View Post
Spoiler:
Aww, that's too bad, I don't think I would have liked Kud's route half as much as I did without the additional scenes...

Spoiler for Kud's Route:
Old 2011-06-11, 07:35   Link #666
DL21
Visual Art's/Key Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to DL21
I know it doesn't concern the game, but here is my speculation on the anime adaptation :

We know that Kyoto Animation is currently doing Nichijou, which will have 26 episodes. Thus, it will end on September 25th, 2011.

Furthermore, we also know that the first episodes of Kanon (2006), Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~ aired on the first Thursday of October. They also ended on the last Thursday of March.

Therefore, if Little Busters is adapted by Kyoto Animation, there are high chances that the first episode will air on October 6, 2011 and the last episode on March 29, 2012.

But one season isn't enough to make everything fit -- Little Busters! being 4000 lines longer than Clannad, After Story included.

The first episode of Clannad ~After Story~ aired one year after the first episode of Clannad. There also are high chances that the first episode of Little Busters! Season 2, which will adapt Refrain, airs on October 4, 2012 and that the last episode airs on March 28, 2013.

That is, if the world doesn't end on December 21, 2012... haha.

What are your thoughts on the matter ?
Old 2011-06-11, 13:28   Link #667
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Send a message via MSN to PieFormation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DL21 View Post
What are your thoughts on the matter ?
I would think that if they were planning an LB anime this fall there would have been some announcement, teaser, whatever by now. Clannad/After Story both had teasers out by March in the years they aired.

We can hope, though!

Proofreader for the Little Busters! translation project
Old 2011-06-11, 13:48   Link #668
PhatKookiez

hello. umm when i started the game this screen popped up. nothing more. i din get a key screen, and i din get an OP. It doesn't go anywhere. as if it just froze there.

Old 2011-06-11, 15:33   Link #669
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatKookiez View Post
hello. umm when i started the game this screen popped up. nothing more. i din get a key screen, and i din get an OP. It doesn't go anywhere. as if it just froze there.
Probably going to need more information.

Which version of the game do you have? If it's EX or ME, keep in mind that the patch only kind of works with those versions, and it's a small miracle that it even does that.

By "started the game" do you mean when you ran the game, or when you clicked "New game" from the main menu?

Did you install and run the game in japanese locale? Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it?

If that doesn't work, some system specs might help us figure out what the problem is.

Old 2011-06-11, 15:42   Link #670
PhatKookiez

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieFormation View Post
Probably going to need more information.

Which version of the game do you have? If it's EX or ME, keep in mind that the patch only kind of works with those versions, and it's a small miracle that it even does that.

By "started the game" do you mean when you ran the game, or when you clicked "New game" from the main menu?

Did you install and run the game in japanese locale? Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling it?

If that doesn't work, some system specs might help us figure out what the problem is.
System specs are irrelevant to a game if it's at the point where u can run it. I can run it and everything else i need so it shouldn't be a problem. By starting the game i mean when i click the program.
I did reinstall in japaneese locale, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it.
it is Little Busters! the regular edition.
Old 2011-06-11, 16:15   Link #671
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhatKookiez View Post
System specs are irrelevant to a game if it's at the point where u can run it. I can run it and everything else i need so it shouldn't be a problem. By starting the game i mean when i click the program.
I did reinstall in japaneese locale, i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it.
it is Little Busters! the regular edition.
What I was really going for with the system specs question is: Are you trying to run the game on a really old computer? Because there's a good chance it won't work properly if that's the case.

Does the game run properly from a fresh install, without the english patch applied? If not, something's probably wrong with your copy of the game.

Feel free to join our IRC channel (#fluffy on synIRC) if you'd like more help, or add me on MSN.

Old 2011-06-13, 05:50   Link #672
Rive
Game Start

Send a message via MSN to Rive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceral View Post
Spoiler for Kud's Route:
Spoiler for Kud's Route & EX/ME:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieFormation View Post
I would think that if they were planning an LB anime this fall there would have been some announcement, teaser, whatever by now. Clannad/After Story both had teasers out by March in the years they aired.

We can hope, though!
I had high hopes for this year what with the Visual Arts president tweeting about it and Rewrite being released, but yeah, we probably would've heard something by now. Are there any other studios you think could do a good job adapting it besides KyoAni? What about P.A. Works?
Old 2011-06-13, 08:00   Link #673
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Well, I guess we an count on the end of this season when Nichijou ends as the last chance for an announcement. Stay tunned.
Old 2011-06-17, 13:31   Link #674
Miyoshi

Patch problem

Can someone help? I've got this game and I wanted to install English patch, so I'm choosing the direction of the installation and pressing next and then the error shows "Please select the installation directory of Little Busters!". I was trying to change the directory but that doesn't work too. What should I do? I'd really like to play this game, so please, help.

Also, sorry for my english :P
Old 2011-06-17, 13:41   Link #675
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyoshi View Post
"Please select the installation directory of Little Busters!"
Make sure your installation folder is named リトルバスターズ!
then try again.

Old 2011-06-17, 14:06   Link #676
Miyoshi

I renamed it but it still doesn't work. What should I do?

edit: I have a question. Is Japanese necessary to install this patch? I didn't install japanese on my computer, but the game runs perfectly. But when I'm renaming installation folder to "リトルバスターズ!", game doesn't work. Is this because I don't have japanese installed on my computer?

Last edited by Miyoshi; 2011-06-18 at 11:44.
Old 2011-06-17, 23:48   Link #677
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
OT: As for Kyo-ani making an announcement for earlier that is not true. hey had Clannad teaser at the end of Kanon without any knowledge about it prior. We would have to wait and see what they have planned for fall End of current running program last ep to see). Also depends is they are have that TBS festa too. Someone needs to go it their studio and do undercover mission XD
Old 2011-06-19, 00:54   Link #678
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyoshi View Post
I renamed it but it still doesn't work. What should I do?

edit: I have a question. Is Japanese necessary to install this patch? I didn't install japanese on my computer, but the game runs perfectly. But when I'm renaming installation folder to "リトルバスターズ!", game doesn't work. Is this because I don't have japanese installed on my computer?
Your computer should be in japanese locale to install the game and the patch, and preferably in japanese locale while playing the game, too (I believe certain characters used in the game, such as Komari's fullwidth tildes~, won't display if you aren't). If you don't know how to change your system locale, look here.

Old 2011-06-21, 11:15   Link #679
Miyoshi

I changed system locale to japanese, but nothing happened, it still doesn't work, what else should I do?
Old 2011-06-21, 12:07   Link #680
PieFormation
Kinniku yay yaaay

Uninstall the game and then reinstall it while in japanese locale, then run the patch. If you did that and it's still not working, hop onto our IRC channel and I'll see if I can help you out there (if you're not familiar with IRC, go here, change the "nickname" field to Miyoshi, and the "channel" field to #fluffy, then click Login).

Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation