AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-02-16, 18:48   Link #81
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

My favorite series this season, and ...well... its very close to becoming my all-time favorite.
Old 2004-02-17, 02:54   Link #82
Rias

Spoiler:
Old 2004-02-17, 11:21   Link #83
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rias
Spoiler:

Just give her some time to get used to have a kid around, be a mother, and that will change. I always think it's quite "harsh" for people to think that the bond between birth parents and their children should form and become unbreakable “immediately.” If that were true, then there would be no reason to adopt children.
Old 2004-02-19, 19:43   Link #84
brightman
Ancient Member

deleted....

Last edited by brightman; 2004-02-22 at 16:58.
Old 2004-02-22, 16:50   Link #85
Bindibadgi
We'll miss u Hughes

Anyone seen 21 and 22 yet? I think im getting an ulcer from the stress watching these another 2 weeks till the next 2 as well! /me keels over

Damn fine series, although i think ill have to watch em again from 1 - 26 when they are all out. When can we expect the DVDs being released for this? Q404/Q105?
Old 2004-02-22, 18:17   Link #86
DemonEye

Hmm I just saw ep 21 and it was great but there was one thing that I don't understand. Why have they changed the ending? I mean, it is only 5 more eps to go. Why change it?
Old 2004-02-22, 18:23   Link #87
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Episode 20 is a nice round number to change the ending.
These episode will be the final "chapter" of the series, so it
deserves a special touch, ne?
Old 2004-02-22, 20:26   Link #88
chamelean75

eeeeeeee, i just saw episode 21 of ROD the Tv!!! THE SERIES JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!!!! I can't wait until the next two episodes come out. In a way, leaving these last few episodes with a huge cliff hanger kinda gives me the impression that the ending will be huge!! heheh, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Old 2004-02-22, 21:03   Link #89
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonEye
Hmm I just saw ep 21 and it was great but there was one thing that I don't understand. Why have they changed the ending? I mean, it is only 5 more eps to go. Why change it?
Eh...change the ending? What do you mean by that. This was planned all along. All the plot twists and turns is what makes this series so exciting and interesting.
Old 2004-02-22, 21:34   Link #90
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
yeah...all the cliff hangers are killer but it's soooo damn good like smack that you just have to wait until the next shipment comes in. Did anyone else get the impression in Ep21 that Yomiko was pissed? I did!!! I thought it was cool. Now what secrets does Junior-kun know about the girls? *mystery music plays in the background*
Old 2004-02-22, 23:59   Link #91
chamelean75

I am awaiting that answer too.
Old 2004-02-23, 00:48   Link #92
Michipoo
And Tiger TOO!!

ok...i can connect to other servers, but I can't connect to mircx.com.....anyone know whats wrong?....it just started
Old 2004-02-23, 01:13   Link #93
guess

I want to know how Nancy would react when she is told the truth: what happened six years ago among I-jins, Yomiko, and the Special Force. Will she turn back to be an enemy of the Special Force AND Yomiko? I always wonder if she hadn't lost her memory, she would have tried to kill Yomiko by now. After all, Nancy is evil and Yomiko is responsible of killing her lover, Junior’s father. How would Yomiko respond to this “change?” Poor Junior, being stuck in the middle of something that really is not his fault.

And yeah, the three sisters. It is always a strange coincident that they met Anita in the middle of nowhere since Anita is a very important “property” of the Special Force. They wouldn’t have just let her run away and forget about her.
Old 2004-02-23, 01:20   Link #94
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michipoo
ok...i can connect to other servers, but I can't connect to mircx.com.....anyone know whats wrong?....it just started
The Mircx IRC server/s is dead. Its gone for good because of the recent ddos attacks. This thread talks all about it here.
Old 2004-02-23, 02:47   Link #95
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi
Anyone seen 21 and 22 yet? I think im getting an ulcer from the stress watching these another 2 weeks till the next 2 as well! /me keels over

Damn fine series, although i think ill have to watch em again from 1 - 26 when they are all out. When can we expect the DVDs being released for this? Q404/Q105?
Volume 5 of the R.O.D -the TV- DVDs has already been released (Vol 1 has two episodes, the rest has three episodes per disc).

We are eagerly awaiting for Volume 6 to come out on March 24th.

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation...v/video05.html
Old 2004-02-23, 04:05   Link #96
Bindibadgi
We'll miss u Hughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
Volume 5 of the R.O.D -the TV- DVDs has already been released (Vol 1 has two episodes, the rest has three episodes per disc).

We are eagerly awaiting for Volume 6 to come out on March 24th.

http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation...v/video05.html
No, i mean in the US/UK w/ english. Although i *know* they'll overdo the english like Hellsing and make it crap
Old 2004-02-23, 05:05   Link #97
DemonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Eh...change the ending? What do you mean by that. This was planned all along. All the plot twists and turns is what makes this series so exciting and interesting.

I meant the ending credits .
Old 2004-02-23, 05:07   Link #98
DemonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiDusk
Episode 20 is a nice round number to change the ending.
These episode will be the final "chapter" of the series, so it
deserves a special touch, ne?

Well I just thought it was weird, because it is the first time I have seen them do that to a 26 eps serie.
Old 2004-02-23, 08:25   Link #99
Bindibadgi
We'll miss u Hughes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonEye
Well I just thought it was weird, because it is the first time I have seen them do that to a 26 eps serie.
Your not the only one who thinks it a little late in the day to do that tbh, but its not all bad - the previous ending music was appauling. I hope to god they never change the intro music, that's soooo damn quality!
Old 2004-02-23, 09:59   Link #100
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Ooh, that cliffhanger was cruel! I wanted to throw stuff at my computer...but I can't wait for more. I've forgotten a lot of what happened in the OVA, but that's not all that important; I like the TV series a heck of a lot better.

Does anyone else think that Maggie is rather too similar to Junior and Nancy for comfort? Her personality is just like his in many ways, and their eyes are so similar! I hope there's more to the three of them, more of a subtlety in the relationship, than we've seen so far.

Now, what was all that stuff in 21 (in the school) about? It was made clear that the slice of life was artificial, a fabrication for Anita, but...huh? Were they not her real schoolmates? Were they brainwashed? Controlled? What? I didn't get it! Someone explain, onegai!!
Closed Thread

Tags
action, drama