AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-01-14, 22:36   Link #1
YoSneaky

awesome anime

Okay, I need another anime I can get addicted to.
I just caught up in watching Fairy Tail.

Just a little other anime I've enjoyed are:
Death Note
Bleach
Full Metal Panic
Elfen Lied
Claymore
Code Geass
High School of the Dead
Green Green

Pretty much, an anime that always makes me want to watch more and has some pretty good action scenes and maybe even a type of "feel good" feeling to it, like Fairy Tail has. Fairy Tail always happened to give me goosebumps and just had me in a good mood at all times.
Old 2011-01-14, 23:09   Link #2
lokia

Hajime no Ippo
D.Gray-man
Gun x Sword
Heroic Age

all are worth a watch and a diverse theme
Old 2011-01-15, 00:22   Link #3
IronWarrior
KenshiWarrior

Watch ARIA, it has 3 seasons, it's bliss.
Old 2011-01-15, 00:58   Link #4
Shinigami00

Full mETAL Alchemist (first version) is awesome! Top-notch animation and characters youll never forget!
Old 2011-01-15, 19:20   Link #5
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Vandread could match that ''good feeling'' criteria, and beside that one, try D.Gray-man.
Old 2011-01-16, 09:32   Link #6
kitten320

Well if you liked Death Note theb you can try Umineko no Naku Koro ni which involves mystery solving with some blood and gore as well as magic.
Ghost Hunt involves paranomal phenomens and ghosts, basicly a ghost detective with some dark atmosphere and creepy moments.
You can try to watch Baccano because series are well excecuted and all the dots get connected and create one big story from simple train robery.

If you liked Bleach then go for D.Gray man because at the start they have similar theme going on: Excorsists (Shinigami) are killing akumas (hollows) who are human souls. Noah also might seem like espada at first. But otherwise stories are different.

For Full Metal Panic, well... you can try Fullmetal Alchemist (both seasons) since titles are similar
But otherwise it is a nice action series with nise set of characters only that 1st season is more dramatic while 2nd more humour based.

If you liked Elfen Lied then you can try Ga-Rei Zero because both series are more brutal and involve a tragic female character who are likeble. Also Ga-Rei Zero has a sisterhood theme going on like in Claymore, of course it differrs story wise.

Since you seem to like ecchi stuff then how about Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou?
Or Rosario + Vampire, though manga has better axcecuted story and more developed characters.

Also you can try Love Hina which is similar to Green Green at some point but it is less pervy. Also manga is better.
Old 2011-01-16, 23:24   Link #7
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

^ Nicely explained there Kitten...

Ok for some dark stuffs... Try Gungrave and Black lagoon, these 2 have pretty great action gunfights. Ghost in the Shell SAC for complicated stuffs and some sort of cyberpunkish sci-fi type anime. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Ga-rei Zero are also highly recommendable IMO.

For sword clashing stuffs, try Samurai Champloo, and Rurouni Kenshin that is quite epic in this matter.

For mecha and stuffs... try Tengen toppa Guren Lagann, but this will be a hit or miss to you if you're picky on the animation and some stupidity ^^. Soukyuu no Fafner for a good storyline with a complicated plot and such.

For feelings of bliss, recommended Aria, Mushishi, Mokke, and Natsume Yuujinchou ^^. Aria is for slice-of-life mesmerizing series, the 3 are nice relaxing anime that includes supernatural stuffs.
Shiro
-----------------------------
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Closed Thread