AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2012-11-26, 14:34   Link #1
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Need ROMANCE Anime

Want some animes with a more conclusive romance in it or one that even shows the relationship in its course, otherwise it can have any type of element in it i don't mind, just romance is the main thing (like action or super power etc sci, fi or whatever other type their are). Just no Yaoi, yuri is fine though.

EDIT: animelist is here: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Strike105X please take a look before making recommendations as i seen loads of animes.

Last edited by delorean2200; 2012-11-26 at 14:44.
delorean2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-26, 14:53   Link #2
Chandela
Straight Chillin

The currently airing Sukitte Ii na yo might suit your needs. It is a shoujo romance anime that follows the heroine Tachibana Mei, a girl with trust issues who feels as if whenever you get to close to somebody they will inevitability betray you. Little does she know, her encounter with popular student Kurosawa Yamato will help Mei branch out and blossom as a person who is more willing to accept and befriend others, especially Yamato.

EDIT : You also might want to give Amagami SS a try. Its an anime with different arcs for each romance option. It might be what you are looking for. It also has a second season so there is more where that came from if you are interested.

Last edited by Chandela; 2012-11-26 at 15:08. Reason: Additional Suggestion + Spelling Corrections
Chandela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-27, 18:39   Link #3
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

For now, I'll suggest these animes. They all have romance in them so no worries.

Hanasakeru Seishonen
Peach Girl
NANA
Skip Beat
Lovely Complex

Hope I helped! Enjoy! If you need more, you know who to ask.
Old 2012-11-30, 00:18   Link #4
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

voices of a distant star

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-30, 01:36   Link #5
Kurohane

Ai Yori Aoshi: Kaoru Hanabishi, son of the head of the Hanabishi Zaibatsu, and Aoi Sakuraba, daughter of the owner of Sakuraba Kimono. Two lovers who overcome many trials to be together.

3x3 Eyes: Yakumo one day meets the mysterious girl Pai sent to him by his father, a professor who studies demons. Soon, he finds out that Pai is a demon, a three-eyed immortal, the last of her kind who wishes to become human. After getting caught up in incident, He loses his life to save Pai from a rampaging demon. To svave his life, Pai opens her third eye absorbing his soul turning him into a wu, an eternal servant. Together they search for an artifact that can turn Pai human, their fates now linked together.

El Hazard: The Maneficent World: Makoto Mizuhara, a normal high school student, one night discovers a mysterious women who surprisingly knows him. She sends him and unwittingly three others: his childhood friend, her brother, and their teacher to the mysterious world of El Hazard, the world of endless adventure.

Cardcaptor Sakura: Sakura Kinomoto is an average elementary schooler, until one day she discovers a mysterious book in her father's study. Inside were numerous cards each with a name. Speaking onels name, she accidently called forth a mysterious power that scatters all the others away. The guardian of the book, Keroberous, awakens from his sleep and enlists Sakura's help to find and recapture all the missing cards. This show centers on Sakura as she develops her powers as a cardcaptor and her matters of the heart.

Tsubasa Resovoir Chronicle: A love story between the the princess of Clow country, Sakura, and her childhood friend and archeologists Syaoran. Sakura's memories have been scattered to multiple dimensions as feathers and Syaoran must go and find them. He is not alone though, along with him is the mysterious wizard Fai and the rough swordsman Kugane. With these new comapanion, along with Sakuran and Mokana, the lively creature that can sense the feathers, he travels to diffferent worlds searching for his dear friends memory, but there is always a price to pay.

Special A: Two love stories of highschool students. One pair are childhood friends where the female tries to outdo the male in everything, but keeps failing.

Emma: A Victorian Roamnce: A love that trancends status and classes.

Gosick: Kazuya, due to his black hair and eyes, has been known by his classmates as the grim reaper in the springtime and has brought him isolation amongst his peers. There is another legend in this school: the golden fairy of the library. No one has seen her and doubt she even exists. However, one day in the library, Kazuya trecks up the stairs to find a young girl with long golden hair. Her name his Vitorique De Blois, a quick wit and a sweets lover. Often, she helps with cases the inspector, who also happens to be her brother, calls on her to solve. Join this unlikely duo as they come across many encounters, mysteries and consipracies.

So, I Can't Play H: A perverted boy Ryosuke Kaga meets a girl standing alone in the rain. Her name is Lisara Restall, a grom reaper who has come to find a certain person. Ryosuke makes a contract with Lisara, giving her the energy for activity in this world. To perserve his life, he has no choice but to help in her search.

Valkyria Chronicles: Romance can even spark and develop in the heat of war.

Spice and Wolf: A peddler meets a wolf diety in the town of Pasroe. Once on agreement long ago to provide harvests of wheat for the villagers for centuries, she is no longer needed as the villagers have found ways to make do without her help. From such circumstances, she strikes a deal with Kraft Lawrence to take her back to her hometown in return for wisdom in future endeavors. Their adventures together begin.

I also second Voices of a Distant Star, a female pilot and her boyfriend maintaining their relationship even though they are far apart.
Old 2012-12-01, 08:53   Link #6
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Well to be honest out of all the animes mentioned only Amagami SS seems to have provided what i wanted, so in other words i'm looking for something similar to that. Voices of Distant Star for instance is a good show but not nearly close to what i'm looking for, i want to see the relationship bloom and to actually experience at least a bit how that relationship goes.