AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-04, 22:59   Link #18201
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
song ATM: Ouka Gen'ei (remix)

Still waiting for my final exam paper, and after I'm off for two-weeks of hiatus.

Oh, God, why does this remix version of Ouka Gen'ei is awesome?

=================

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Oh god, I just had a new Noble Phantasm pop into my mind: Unlimited Cartridge Works ~ Infinite Creation of Cartridges, the Noble Phantasm of the unnamed TSAB armorer who makes cartridges

I am the primer of my cartridge
Steel is my body and mana is my blood
I have loaded over a thousand devices
Unknown to jamming, nor known to misfire
Yet these hands will never know peace
So as I load, Unlimited Cartridge Works!

So who's our lucky Archer-class Servant?
Old 2008-01-04, 23:38   Link #18202
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
That's a BIG gun. Not something I'd wanna square off against.
And if you need less power and have the parts, in two minutes you can turn the XM307 into the XM312 .50cal MG. And VICE VERSA.

"Oh shit we need those 25mm HEAT rounds nao!"
"Gimme 2 minutes, and I'll waste the fuckers!"
Quote:
Ehh, Triad's track record is a bit wonky anyway. Though I don't think Shamal ever did use cartridges, and it is something to do in one's spare time.

On standardization...good point. However, I would guess that they don't standardize for the same reason every real-life weapon doesn't: too many variants. Off the top of my head, I can think of about twenty different ammo sizes of weapons. You can standardize to a certain degree, I guess, but there are so many different variations, not counting any custom sized weapons, that complete standardization is probably futile. Same idea with cartridges.

While we're on cartridge sizes, what's the largest revolver chamber, in number of bullets, anyone's heard of?
Lol, yeah, and I never quite liked their asshole attitude. I just put up with them because they were better than Yesy (and the only active torrents I could find).

IIRC, you CAN find a great deal of standardisation. Take NATO. All 5.56mm NATO ammo is compatible with any weapon chambered for 5.56mm - the US and most NATO countries use the Belgian SS109 round, for example, but yes, total standisation is almost impossible. Take Delta Force. Each man has his own personal handgun, and has complete freedom in what weapons to use, subject to practicality concerns, of course; Black Hawk Down notes that Gary Gordon was the only Delta sniper in Mog who was using an M14, as opposed to accurised M4s and M16s by the other Delta snipers.

Quote:
...Stripper clips? Never heard of those.

Course, the past page and a half has taught me more about bullets and ammo than I've ever learned. I feel ready to- *shot by Heavy; outsmarted by bullet*
Stripper clips are... well, the link is self explanatory. To us COD gamers, these are basically the Kar98k clips and Lee-Enfield clips. It's correct to call these clips.

@ Lowe & USB500: thanks for the comments, guys! Taking Lowe's correction into account, and something else that I just noticed, I present to you the definitive version of Unlimited Cartridge Works:

I am the primer of my cartridge.
Steel is my jacket, and mana is my powder.
I have loaded over a thousand devices.
Unknown to jamming, nor known to misfire.
Yet these hands will never know peace.
So as I load, Unlimited Cartridge Works

As for who this belongs to.... no idea. I'm thinking of giving it to Lurch, the OFM's quiet armorer. <.< Or..... SHARI?!

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-04, 23:45   Link #18203
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
And if you need less power and have the parts, in two minutes you can turn the XM307 into the XM312 .50cal MG. And VICE VERSA.

\
Are we talking about the new interchangeable weapon system? Just saw it on Discovery Channel's Future Weapons

Quote:
@ Lowe & USB500: thanks for the comments, guys! Taking Lowe's correction into account, and something else that I just noticed, I present to you the definitive version of Unlimited Cartridge Works:

As for who this belongs to.... no idea. I'm thinking of giving it to Lurch, the OFM's quiet armorer. <.< Or..... SHARI?!
This edited, definitive version is MORE awesome than ever

All these talks about firearms remind me to do something about Frieda & Takeru...
Old 2008-01-04, 23:51   Link #18204
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post

So who's our lucky Archer-class Servant?
Make that UNLUCKY

Quote:

The best thing about the 307/312 weapon system, extremely versatile. Why choose between a HMG and an automatic grenade launcher, when you can have both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose

MUCH IMPROVED

Though Shari using this Reality Marble is somewhat... wrong for some reason

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-04, 23:53   Link #18205
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Make that UNLUCKY

Quote:
MUCH IMPROVED

Shari using Reality Marble?

*mental images*

Nope. Does not compute.
Old 2008-01-05, 00:05   Link #18206
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
50,000 for thread posts, 10,000 for PM's.
Always thought that there was a 5 in there somewhere, but thought that 50,000 was too small...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Ah well, that crack spam for the past few days was for a reason... Only The Gray Knight is going to get written, and it only borrows the title, but shares nothing with the original in content. Like Cleric Begins.
That's good, I guess...

Quote:
Oh come on! First a sword, now a warhammer?!

*sidesteps swing*

Whatever happened to the hot favorite Ion Canon?! I need a blast pronto!
You want a BLAST??

INFINITE CREATION BUREKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Quote:
Well done! No complaint here, other than: Where's that naked silouette shot?

*dodges sword and warhammer*
It's where the naked silhouette shot is in the OP video provided...

...AND STOP MOVING SO I CAN HIT YOU!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

*runs*
Unya? Why're you running?

<shakes head>

Got a question for you regarding Maren & the Minawas...2 really.

1) They've joined MD6, yes?

2) What're they doing around late October-early November of 0075? If they're not busy I can give them screentime in my upcoming work LegendS...and finally get a chance to introduce the 82nd to them...

Let me know once you get this...

Quote:

*mental images*

Nope. Does not compute.
Speaking of which...

<hides warhammer>

YO, KHA!

Just wanted an update on Mel's Reality Marble - The Fields of Hope, I believe you called it.

How's it coming?
Old 2008-01-05, 00:11   Link #18207
Tormenk

Quote:
Yuuno vs Katrina?!?!?! It's unthinkable, yet so AWESOME
Unthinkable it's not when all that lies between Katrina and the incapitated Nanoha and Vivio is only Yuuno.

Quote:
Unique indeed, especially since alot of modern needs, desires, norms, philosophies, disciplines and culture go against alot of basic natural instincts Maybe that's why there's a lot of confusion and contradiction in this world between logic and feeling
Man creates his own troubles.

Quote:

Though Shari being a technician/mechanic probably wouldn't be the one loading cartridges.

Quote:

*mental images*

Nope. Does not compute.
Indeed it doesn't but while listening to Doubt and Trust, D.Gray-Man's 3rd OP, does certainly sparked off crack of a certain lady using a Reality Marble.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2008-01-05, 00:51   Link #18208
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I recently started the new Macross series. I never managed to follow the old one, but this new one has caught my interest for now. After watching the first episode, the scene that stayed with me the most was a mere 4 second scene, but it stuck with me because it prefectly showed what Keroko's magic fighting style is like in a dogfight.

I personally prefer this as a Macross reference.

Quote:
Not really. I'm still on limited access...

That's IF any of it's ever gonna get written. But If I get started on Cleric Begins, maybe...

There are some innocent eyes here, who joined after the idea laid low...

Are you ever gonna finish it?

*runs*
.... maybe.........

*runs*

Quote:
SEX AND THE CLERIC

*runs even faster*
So, it's gonna be like Sound Stage M, where Fate, Nanoha and Hayate talk around and stuff, but ends up leading nowhere?

Quote:
More like a link through a third party, when she was still alive and before she assumed the name of "Signum". Not Caro to Signum transformation, but someone else to "Signum". As for that 3rd party, he's the buried "Signum's" love interest, of which whom the Signum under "Signum" is still waiting news of. As for who he is, I can say he's not human, a prince, and name starts with "la".

Moar info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
If canon doesn't do it, fanon may. When was the last time something GAR was wrote about them anyway.

Hmm..

Spoiler for 5 mins of crack:

Good GAR is hard to come up with but this is workable with the plan indeed...

Back to more Heroes V for now.
Hmm... whenever Yuuno + GAR + protecting those more powerful than him + extremely powerful enemy computes in my mind... this is the result.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Well the 4th Wall is what keeps Keroko from turning trap... And Kha from turning gay... ESPECIALLY after realizing that the first girl Kha beds, with the advent of Nanoha A's Destiny, is draco!Keroko...

Yes the crack going into the light novels I'm writing is turning really bad all of a sudden, Liingo.
:eyes pin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
[*]So if I want to post a very rough beta of my story, where should I do so? In this thread, or in Fan Creations? Am I allowed to post full stories in this thread?[*]Or can I just post random short side-stories instead?[/LIST]
There's no real restrictions to stories's post here, though the forum limit is 50,000 characters, so in the end, depending on how 'wordy' your words are, it can range from a mere 4000 words to more.

Mine, average ranges from 1500 to 2500+ words per chapter in my later stories, while PheonixFlare is the most consistent with a lot of words, ranging from 5000 to 10,000. Of course, it's post-divided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
The reasons I'm not going to be posting my stories on FFN are many: I don't like FFN's formatting restrictions, I can't remember my password anyway, and I'm not sure how much this will be a fanfic, being that it's pretty much almost all-original.
It's your freedom to construct your formatting. Like myself, sometimes I use the image-system to put in visual assistance to make the story more lively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Hello all. Love the general debate on the caliber in Nanoha and company's arsenal, but I would like to ask how get involved in this madess that is the Nanoha RPG. What's the current stage of the world, and how far OC have we gone from StrikerS?
How to get involved? Well, you COULD...read this entire thread... or just overall skim through the canon/fanon timeline, and some profiles as listed by Erio in the first page of this huge thread.

The easiest is to just create a character, interactions, and go from there. Though it's a pretty diverse setting, it's easy to pick up.

As for this world's current stage, it's grown a fair bit, though the major events revolve closely to canon, and since StrikerS has ended, it's been slow. There's a number of different events, but those are this thread's own Alternate Universes where we play around with different creative ideas, though not as famous as the canon timeline.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2008-01-05 at 05:16.
Old 2008-01-05, 05:11   Link #18209
dkellis
illusion control
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
It's your freedom to construct your formatting. Like myself, sometimes I use the image-system to put in visual assistance to make the story more lively.
Interesting. Maybe I should check FFN again to see what features they've put in.

I remember that I ultimately quit FFN because they stripped out everything that wasn't plain ASCII, punctuation, and dashes (ie no astericks, plus signs, equals signs, etc, which meant that my email address did not have the @ sign), stripped out all of my HTML despite claiming that they supported pre-HTMLed stories, disallowed HTML tags except for I, B, U, CENTER, and HR (meaning no links), and even the HR tag did not support width attributes. In other words, I couldn't even make my story XHTML compliant, since they disallowed SPAN and DIV. To add insult to injury, apparently if one formatted in Word (which I hate doing so, since Word tends to add in all sorts of unnecessary tags and formatting), FFN accepted it without complaints, and used the allegedly disallowed tags anyway.

Needless to say, the uproar over this was immense. And that was before the whole songfic thing, which resulted in several of my stories being deleted for being songfics, despite not actually being, yanno, songfics. (Amusingly, the songfics I left up there from long ago were not deleted.)

I'm going to check out FFN now to see if they've at least gone back on some of those changes, so I can upload XHTML-compliant files without getting them denuded of formatting. It's been... gods, I think I started with FFN in 2000. Seven and a half years.
Old 2008-01-05, 08:45   Link #18210
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Hello all. Love the general debate on the caliber in Nanoha and company's arsenal, but I would like to ask how get involved in this madess that is the Nanoha RPG. What's the current stage of the world, and how far OC have we gone from StrikerS?
Depends on the writers in question. For example, Kha has gone WAAAAAAAY out of StrikerS (hell, he's writing something called "Rebuild of StrikerS"); other writers tend to write about their OCs with peripheral involvement with the StrikerS cast; for example, "Joint Training", a multipart fic in progress, follows the Order of Freelance Mages as they spend a week with RF6, playing agressor for the Forwards (and getting the shit kicked outta them, since Nanoha is an uber-agressor and the OFM are really Delta Force/SEAL Team Six/Magic/Halo ODST Marines mixed together. The SNCO is Sergeant Major Ivanovich. Blatant Halo ref there.)

Currently, IIRC, the main OC-verse continuity is New Belka Chronicles. I think. Something about Hayate and Grandis and getting kidnapped and five or ten years after StrikerS...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2008-01-05, 09:13   Link #18211
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
*warps in*

@ Tormenk

hmm...

You finally managed to grab my attention...

*cough*need*cough*some*cough*assistance*cough*with *cough*the*cough*brave!*cough*Yuuno*cough*version* cough*

*tosses Tormenk towards AlternateS I*

*warps out*
Old 2008-01-05, 17:41   Link #18212
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Lol, you made another faux pas there. Only the actual tip is the "bullet". The proper term to describe the complete package (and the simplest) is "round", which is used to refer to the full package of bullet, primer & casing. Don't feel too bad though; I got lectured on these by my dad a while back (he was ROTC and wanted to go Army but busted the physical after they found he was colorblind. He was very disappointed.)
Oh, don't worry, I don't mind learning from mistakes.

Quote:
Also, the beamspam is somewhat more impressive with the breech sliding back, ejecting a spent cartridge, and sliding forward, a new cartridge chambered...
One of the reasons I equiped Artherion with a similar-ish looking design. It just looks so much more impressive then Bardiche's system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Along that thought, any Yuuno and Keroko bed scenes?
Not beyond OOC crack. Well, and season 1 ferret-Yuuno, but that doesn't really count as a propper bed scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Ion Control Center

OpCmd: Approval and code confirmed. We are a go.

Op1: Bringing control systems online.

Op2: Locating target...target lock confirmed.

Op1: Altering orbit...will be in position in 30 seconds.

Op2: Releasing firing lock.

Op1: Ion Cannon is now hot. Awaiting firing order.

Op2: Um, permission to speak freely sir?

OpCmd: Permission granted.

Op2: Isn't this a little...overkill sir?

OpCmd: Apparently you haven't been on duty when the Kerokos are around, huh?

Op2: Uh, no sir.

OpCmd: Let's just say that this is pretty...tame compared to when they order a bombardment.

Op2: Er, right sir.

OpCmd: Anyway, Fire on my command...FIRE!
Keroko-kun: Achoo!

Keroko-tan:
Achoo!

Quote:
Stripper clips are... well, the link is self explanatory. To us COD gamers, these are basically the Kar98k clips and Lee-Enfield clips. It's correct to call these clips.
Artherion is actually equiped with a stripper clip reloader. I may not be that familiar with guns, but I do know that I loved the reloading speed of stripper clip equipped weapons in COD. I figured that with Keroko usually dogfighting in the skies and dancing in and out of melee, Artherion needed a combination of Fate's 'no extentions' melee combined with the reloading speed of a magazine. Stripper clips reloaded fast in COD, and they don't have huge extensions. Perfect combination.

Quote:
I personally prefer this as a Macross reference.

A cooler scene, granted, but it fits less with showing what Keroko's magic fighting style is about.
Old 2008-01-06, 00:40   Link #18213
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Oh, don't worry, I don't mind learning from mistakes.
Would that all of us were so graceful

Quote:
One of the reasons I equiped Artherion with a similar-ish looking design. It just looks so much more impressive then Bardiche's system.
It's the same reason why Franz uses bolt-action in Cortana; the moving bolt and sliding breech are so much more impressive than revolvers.

Quote:
Artherion is actually equiped with a stripper clip reloader. I may not be that familiar with guns, but I do know that I loved the reloading speed of stripper clip equipped weapons in COD. I figured that with Keroko usually dogfighting in the skies and dancing in and out of melee, Artherion needed a combination of Fate's 'no extentions' melee combined with the reloading speed of a magazine. Stripper clips reloaded fast in COD, and they don't have huge extensions. Perfect combination.
*nodding* I can see what you mean...

Since Cortana's primary form is a sword, balancing during close combat was an issue; at one point, I was considering using the tube magazine system that Signum apparently uses (aka shotgun storage system) mated to a semiauto or bolt-action system: the hilt would store the cartridges and then they'd be chambered in, though my take would be that Franz actually slides in replacement tube mags... then I decided to go for manually loaded rounds, with a bolt-action system, because I starting envisioning Cortana's rifle form as an M1913. Franz's upgrading to stripper clips will probably take place during Disrupted Tangent, though I'm now toying with introducing the stripper clips earlier.

Also, after reading the chant, I realised that I left out a line. *sighs* Forgive me, friends. I have corrected it. There will be no other! It is complete! FINAL VERSION! The Chant of the armorers!

Steel is my jacket, and mana is my bullet.
I have created over a thousand cartridges.
Have withstood pain to load many Devices.
Yet, these hands will never know peace.
So as I load,
Unlimited Cartridge Works.

...Oh crap. I now have an Idea for either Ivanovich or Chief to upgrade to a new rifle device... that uses the body of the XM109 25mm payload rifle, with 25mm cartridges... -_-

"This is Whiskey Golf 1, I am in danger of being overrun by crack! Request final protective fire, on my location!"

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2008-01-06 at 02:34.
Old 2008-01-06, 01:25   Link #18214
Aaron008R

Hello everyone. It seems like it's a ten or so page backlog pile for me to handle.

Anyway...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

@Lowe: Happy Birthday, Kabayan!!! Congrats to your dad.

@Ryand and Mortarion: Welcome to the OC thread. I hope you two enjoy your stay.

@dkellis: Good to see you again. Welcome back!

@Everyone who did some new works: I'll read them later, alright? I still need to fix stuff for my incoming comeback to school. I'll need to be more serious with my studies.

@Everyone: I'll be giving a belated birthday gift for Lowe and Keroko-kun today. A more than 10,000-word first Chapter of MGLN Nanoha GenerationS! Keroko-kun, I hope you don't mind if I use Tesla instead of Keroko-chan for my gift scenario.

Be back later. :3 I missed you guys.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2008-01-06, 04:39   Link #18215
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
.... Scrin? Nope, beyond that not ringing any bells.
Well... What happens when you hit a liquid bluecheesium deposit with an Ion Canon?

Quote:
... You know what? Screw it. Keroko-tan! Second volley!

Keroko-tan: Hayo! Second volley, Hacha!

KEROKO-TAN!!! WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?! I thought I fixed the crack already! Let me explain...

Quote:
Treize did take a direct hit. You managed to save her, but she took a direct hit nonetheless.
Is this about the sound stage? Oh yes it's been released! Anyone can point me to the summary/translation?

Quote:
Ion Control Center

OpCmd: Approval and code confirmed. We are a go.

Op1: Bringing control systems online.

Op2: Locating target...target lock confirmed.

Op1: Altering orbit...will be in position in 30 seconds.

Op2: Releasing firing lock.

Op1: Ion Cannon is now hot. Awaiting firing order.

Op2: Um, permission to speak freely sir?

OpCmd: Permission granted.

Op2: Isn't this a little...overkill sir?

OpCmd: Apparently you haven't been on duty when the Kerokos are around, huh?

Op2: Uh, no sir.

OpCmd: Let's just say that this is pretty...tame compared to when they order a bombardment.

Op2: Er, right sir.

OpCmd: Anyway, Fire on my command...FIRE!
Quote:
Poor Asuka .
Although since when is a 'mindfuck' enjoyable?
Well... How should someone healing the linker core directly feel like? I thought it's be like DC-comic psychic sex.

Quote:
Ah, I remember that mission. 'Oops' indeed .
You bet.

Quote:
STRIKE THEM DOWN WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!!! ...Sorry, wrong Grey Knight.
Actually, it's similar. The Rebuilt Kha has his armor and equipment painted gray. Like this car he uses for functions:

Batmobile: Combat vehicle
Bat cycle: Epic mount
Lamborghini Reverton: Cool car

Quote:
The subtle difference in mental roller-coastery being...? And what's this about integrity???
Well think of it as a union of soul without the body.

Quote:
What the HELL just happened to that poor planet!?
It became a big signal flare...

Quote:
You sure?

I'd be happy to comply
I've been hit three times... Now the Overmind is suspicious of Outer-Cadia's viability...

Quote:
Aaaw and I thought I'd get to use my other weapons as well
I think Tronium Breaker on liquid Bluecheesium has a similar effect.

Quote:
I'd screw her mind, if you get my drif-

*headshot >>> Lowe*
Yeah I'm sure she loves to have it on her fac--

*headshot >>> Creator-san*

Quote:
Yes, we're very sane people, truly!

*bounces off plushy walls*

*scratches Joker face paint*

Quote:

Nice work here! I've got 3 UBW derivatives running around, nice to see someone else catch on! Archer deserves JUSTICE!

No, Shari uses UNLIMITED CAMERA WORKS.

Quote:
Make that UNLUCKY
If you are talking about stress, yes. If you're talking about John Rambo? ""

Quote:
Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
You want a BLAST??

INFINITE CREATION BUREKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
"5 blasts...? This is unprecedented, Foreman."

"That planet probably wants to be harvested badly."

Quote:
It's where the naked silhouette shot is in the OP video provided...

...AND STOP MOVING SO I CAN HIT YOU!!
Linda Zwei: "Can't touch this!"

Quote:
YO, KHA!

Just wanted an update on Mel's Reality Marble - The Fields of Hope, I believe you called it.

How's it coming?
Gimme a sec, it's at the bottom of this post!

Quote:
.... maybe.........

*runs*
Better someday than never......

Nope I said nothing.
Quote:
So, it's gonna be like Sound Stage M, where Fate, Nanoha and Hayate talk around and stuff, but ends up leading nowhere?
Er... Waht? Need help with the new soundstage.

But something has happened at least. During Rebuilt of StrikerS. BUT THERE'S A PERFECTLY GOOD EXPLANATION!!!

*continues to watch Ion Canon barrel in face anxiously*

Quote:

Moar info?
Ok... Ahem...

"Signum" is the false cover for a Belka paladin's vigilante daughter, Lamilia Loveless von Eisenberg. She also has another pseudonym for masquerade parties, "Caroline" which she shortens to "Caro". One day, Caro meets "Erio" at a party...

Fastforward a couple of years. "Erio", upon discovering Caro's true identity, ponders about his future with her. At that time, he was being recalled to his home world, and so he decides to leave and never return. Caro catches up with him, and reveals who she is when Erio says Caro's family could never accept him. Thus he proves his point:

"Slowly, Erio edged his beret off his red crop, and out sprang two tendril-like feelers from amongst the strands. Lamilia gasped.

'I'm a half-demon, Caro. I am a paladin's nemesis.'"

Half-daemons are incredibly rare, but are the most misunderstood, far more than half-Eta. Most of them result from unions between the followers of the Shadow and the benign Daemons that are spawned passively by the Quera. At least that's what I think at the moment.

The other details are still sketchy, but nevertheless, Agito is that half-demon's UD and she is assigned to find "Caro" in Erio's place.

Quote:
:eyes pin:
Crush crinkle toss...

However, there are various parts of the Rebuilt timeline that... goes off into the "ECLIPSE" section. Not part of the timeline, but a possible extention of the in-fanon event. I did say Kha was a harem hero character ne?

~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

One of the many things we take a closer look in Rebuilt of StrikerS is the principle of how the Belka "do everything in threes". Same goes for the restructured Unlimited Divine Halls, which now have only 3 incarnations:

Kha's Infinite Spell Forge:

I am the Soul of my Inspiration,
Etched is my Body and Mana is my blood.
I have sung upon a thousand crosses,
Unaware of loss, nor aware of gain.
Have seen enough to fight many sins,
and yet still waiting for one's arrival.
I have no regrets; this is my true destiny! My whole life is... Infinite Spell Forge!

ISF works by granting all the mana there is for Kha to cast any spell of any affinity that he has Traced.

Sophia's Unlimited Imperium Vault:

I am the Bone of my Sword,
Steel is my body, and Fire is my blood.
I have forgiven over a thousand debts.
Unaware of death,
Nor aware of life.
My deeds endeavour to create many weapons
Yet these hands shall never hold them.
So, as I pray, "Unlimited Imperium Vault."

The UIV is a endless cache of Ancient Belka weapons stored in between the planes of timespace, and what Sophia does is to summon it's gate into the real world, giving her the ability to hurl a storm of blades at her enemies from the heavens.

Mel's Fields of Hope:

I am the Life of my Voice.
Pure is my Body, and Light is my Blood.
My song has created over a thousand blades.
Unknown of Despair,
Nor known to Hate.
Have withstood pain to inspire the masses,
And these hands shall never betray them.
I have no regrets; This is the only path.
I'm always here, "Fields of Hope".

FoH is a special reality marble. It does not envelope the battlefield, but forms a marble of infinite light over her that can be see in the hearts of her allies, instilling them with endless hope and heroism, inspiring them to fight on. FoH has a limitless range of passive healing, making Mel and her allies feel no remorse or hesitation until the song runs through or are somehow killed.

But that's not all. It is said that the 3 Halls hide a secret... That when all three are put together, will the power of the Blau Glotten be revealed. Can you see the puzzle hiding in plain sight?
Old 2008-01-06, 04:42   Link #18216
Aaron008R

Where's everybody?!

Fine! be that way!!! Double post, HASSHA!!!

Part 1.

Spoiler for MSLN: GenerationS: Chapter 1: Part 1:

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-05-16 at 00:55.
Old 2008-01-06, 04:43   Link #18217
Aaron008R

Part 2...

Spoiler for MGLN GenerationS: Chapter 1: Part 2:

Spoiler for Notes:

Comments? Please do tell me if there's too much OOCness.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2008-04-30 at 22:11.
Old 2008-01-06, 04:54   Link #18218
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Look who I found lurking around a certain Non-Administered World with a new hairstyle!

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Nobody's gonna get this joke will they?

*runs*

Quote:
Also, after reading the chant, I realised that I left out a line. *sighs* Forgive me, friends. I have corrected it. There will be no other! It is complete! FINAL VERSION! The Chant of the armorers!

I have primed over a thousand cartridges.
So as I load,
Minor FIXed another for your new and improved EPIC CHANT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose
...Oh crap. I now have an Idea for either Ivanovich or Chief to upgrade to a new rifle device... that uses the body of the XM109 25mm payload rifle, with 25mm cartridges... -_-

"This is Whiskey Golf 1, I am in danger of being overrun by crack! Request final protective fire, on my location!"

Well, there is no such thing as OVERKILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Hello everyone. It seems like it's a ten or so page backlog pile for me to handle.

Anyway...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

@Lowe: Happy Birthday, Kabayan!!! Congrats to your dad.
Nagbalik si KABAYAN!!!

Thanks for the greetings, and a HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you too

Di na ako tito lamang... Ninong na rin!!!!! Mawawalan na ako ng pera pag okasyon!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
@Everyone: I'll be giving a belated birthday gift for Lowe and Keroko-kun today. A more than 10,000-word first Chapter of MGLN Nanoha GenerationS! Keroko-kun, I hope you don't mind if I use Tesla instead of Keroko-chan for my gift scenario.

Be back later. :3 I missed you guys.
Good thing I refreshed when I was replying... gonna check out GenerationS now

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-01-06, 05:33   Link #18219
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well... What happens when you hit a liquid bluecheesium deposit with an Ion Canon?
Uhm... Tequila Sunrise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Actually, it's similar. The Rebuilt Kha has his armor and equipment painted gray. Like this car he uses for functions:

Batmobile: Combat vehicle
Bat cycle: Epic mount
Lamborghini Reverton: Cool car

So... Kha also does "What Playboys Do" in the evenings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I've been hit three times... Now the Overmind is suspicious of Outer-Cadia's viability...
*sees the light-year large swarm known as the Zerg*

Too late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I think Tronium Breaker on liquid Bluecheesium has a similar effect.
It does? Lemme tr-

*headshot >>> Lowe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Yeah I'm sure she loves to have it on her fac--

*headshot >>> Creator-san*
Spoiler for In a cliff several hundred meters away...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
No, Shari uses UNLIMITED CAMERA WORKS.

Wesson, I don't like that look on your face...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
If you are talking about stress, yes. If you're talking about John Rambo? ""

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Ok... Ahem...

"Signum" is the false cover for a Belka paladin's vigilante daughter, Lamilia Loveless von Eisenberg. She also has another pseudonym for masquerade parties, "Caroline" which she shortens to "Caro". One day, Caro meets "Erio" at a party...

Fastforward a couple of years. "Erio", upon discovering Caro's true identity, ponders about his future with her. At that time, he was being recalled to his home world, and so he decides to leave and never return. Caro catches up with him, and reveals who she is when Erio says Caro's family could never accept him. Thus he proves his point:

"Slowly, Erio edged his beret off his red crop, and out sprang two tendril-like feelers from amongst the strands. Lamilia gasped.

Half-daemons are incredibly rare, but are the most misunderstood, far more than half-Eta. Most of them result from unions between the followers of the Shadow and the benign Daemons that are spawned passively by the Quera. At least that's what I think at the moment.

The other details are still sketchy, but nevertheless, Agito is that half-demon's UD and she is assigned to find "Caro" in Erio's place.

My... head... it feels like crushing itself with much CRACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
One of the many things we take a closer look in Rebuilt of StrikerS is the principle of how the Belka "do everything in threes". Same goes for the restructured Unlimited Divine Halls, which now have only 3 incarnations:

I have no regrets; this is my true destiny! My whole life is... Infinite Spell Forge!

ISF works by granting all the mana there is for Kha to cast any spell of any affinity that he has Traced.

Unaware of death,
Nor aware of life.

The UIV is a endless cache of Ancient Belka weapons stored in between the planes of timespace, and what Sophia does is to summon it's gate into the real world, giving her the ability to hurl a storm of blades at her enemies from the heavens.

Mel's Fields of Hope:

Unknown of Despair,
Nor known to Hate.

FoH is a special reality marble. It does not envelope the battlefield, but forms a marble of infinite light over her that can be see in the hearts of her allies, instilling them with endless hope and heroism, inspiring them to fight on. FoH has a limitless range of passive healing, making Mel and her allies feel no remorse or hesitation until the song runs through or are somehow killed.

But that's not all. It is said that the 3 Halls hide a secret... That when all three are put together, will the power of the Blau Glotten be revealed. Can you see the puzzle hiding in plain sight?
Nice chants there... though FoH sounds like something I'm setting up as an Advanced Spell for Neo-Lyrical Meisters

Quote:
Where's everybody?!

Part 1.

Spoiler for MSLN: GenerationS: Chapter 1: Part 1:
Quote:
Part 2...

Spoiler for MGLN GenerationS: Chapter 1: Part 2:

Spoiler for Notes:

Comments? Please do tell me if there's too much OOCness.
And the BLUECHEESIUM HAS LANDED!!!!!

Though not much actually happens in terms of action, I like the interactions I see, from Agito's first impressions of Aurion, to the ever suspicious Acous (I want to see those pictures of Ha- *hears cough behind him* ... nevermind ), to Hayate pairing off Yuuno with Nanoha in Vivio's presence(), to Tesla's analysis of the 'new' Aurion (most AWESOME VIBE .

It's good to see such enjoyable BLUECHEESIUM for the New Year again!!!

Old 2008-01-06, 06:08   Link #18220
Tormenk

Quote:
Hmm... whenever Yuuno + GAR + protecting those more powerful than him + extremely powerful enemy computes in my mind... this is the result.

Spoiler:

Need to think up better computations. For Chrono as well. Maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
*warps in*

@ Tormenk

hmm...

You finally managed to grab my attention...

*cough*need*cough*some*cough*assistance*cough*with *cough*the*cough*brave!*cough*Yuuno*cough*version* cough*

*tosses Tormenk towards AlternateS I*

*warps out*
Well better late than never. I'm busy lately with schoolwork as well as setting up own stories so I'll just toss random scenarios here every now and then.

Quote:
Not beyond OOC crack. Well, and season 1 ferret-Yuuno, but that doesn't really count as a propper bed scene.
In need of possibilities I see..scenarios overflowing.

Quote:

I have created over a thousand cartridges.
So as I load,

It gets more awesome!

Quote:
It became a big signal flare...

Who we got next? Protoss? Tyrannids? The previously hidden Terran Federation?

Quote:

Ah the crack evolves.

Quote:
~~~New intelligence data updated~~~

Unaware of death,
Nor aware of life.

Mel's Fields of Hope:

Unknown of Despair,
Nor known to Hate.

Awesome work on the Fields of Hope. Though would the puzzle reveal the final resting place of the Blau Glotten?

Quote:
Where's everybody?!

Part 1.
Holy BLUECHEESIUM!

Grandis foreshadowing starts it off and Agito gets her first impression of Aurion in this. A well-done exchange between Chrono and Acous with Hayate being naughty in front of Vivio, pairing up Yuuno and Nanoha. And at Tesla and Aurion part. That was pretty intense, even for a short while. Every interesting notes section and very much agreed and looking forward. I enjoyed this chapter, especially at certain parts. Looks to be a great start.

..and I just spend the last hour reading GuardianS and typing this up while I should be doing my report. I blame you for distracting me from work and itching to get started on the Katrina-centric StorieS while I should be doing something else.

Quote:
Look who I found lurking around a certain Non-Administered World with a new hairstyle!

*tumbleweed rolls by*

Nobody's gonna get this joke will they?

*runs*
Hmm. Can't quite place it though she looks familiar.

Tesla?

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Closed Thread